Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24296 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Are You Single? by blackbalang(f): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
I dunno if this is the right section but just saw this and thought I should share

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by cindyrella(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2012
Because I am celebrating no more "drama" in my life!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Lyns32uk(m): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
cindyrella: Because I am celebrating no more "drama" in my life!
Pls mail me on lyns32us@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by JUO(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Jamb question

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by abubakarsaid200: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
bcus 75 to 80% of ladies were not truethfull and honest to their friends and colleague men
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by CHIMCO(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Single ladies, pls tell us .
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
RUNS! RUNS!! RUNS!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by daa1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
sorry to say dear, there will always be drama...its part of life...we just need God's wisdom not manipulation of each other(male & female)to handle it

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by blackbalang(f): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Like seriously try not to insult me this hot sunday afternoon. I saw a funny picture and decided to share.... I didn't ask for it to be placed on the front page sooooooo plzzzzzzzzz park well

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
the truth is dat most of dem are confused and dont know de answer to dis question.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by KINGwax(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
u need to look into yourself, why are u attracting the negative ones that do you drama. There're good guys there, but they don't jes date bad ones. Sorry

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by KINGwax(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
abubakarsaid200: bcus 75 to 80% of ladies were not truethfull and honest to their friends and colleague men
crowd mentality. I'm sure those 75-80 are the ones u call your type. No wonder you'll keep having them cos in your opinion, the remainin 15-20 good ones will be poor or not too rich, don't dress nice or too religious, ugly or not too pretty and not your type. Sorry too.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by supereagle(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Most of them usually ignore God's given opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Are you married or single?

blackbalang: Like seriously try not to insult me this hot sunday afternoon. I saw a funny picture and decided to share.... I didn't ask for it to be placed on the front page sooooooo plzzzzzzzzz park well
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ebamma(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
because the are waiting for a man who is dangote,bill gates and james bond combined.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Afam4eva(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

Who agreed to marry you? Lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

what re her priorities like? u know its ot just abt personal achievements financially or professionally, some ladies are just not it-attitudes can kill a man witout a gun

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by KINGwax(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
onatisi: i think it is high time seun start having rivals maybe if there is rival website to nl maybe that will some sense into nl operators,ppl have been complaining yet they behve as if we have no choice
of course u have a choice. This thread aint that bad, it's gonna be educative if people take it serious. But in the mean time, go hang yourself, drop a life!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ebamma(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
because the are looking for a man who will spend for them without checking his account balance

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by slimyemm: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
i am not single!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by fankasibe: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
Pls what do u mean?
Coz' d question doesn't understand me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Maxdiamond(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Majority of d ladies are confuse and so they are luking for d rich guys b4 they are ready 4 marriage.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Many reasons i guess. Disapointments and broken hearts, desperation, Unwise decision and missed opportunities, Materialism, falling for the wrong guy and shuning the right guy. Also, financial issues and trying to meet certain standards and the list goes. I guess we had rather hear from horses mouth. Oya

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by MMM2(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2012
Becos dey re ugly angry
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RICH GUYS TO COME AND MARRY THEM AND MANY LADIES HAS BAD BEHAVIOUR/ATTITUDE THAT SCARE GUYS AWAY FROM THEM.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.