Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24297 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Yo' this thread is for straight people only.

Go catch some fun . . .www.101-ways-to-masturbate.com

afam4eva:
Who agreed to marry you? Lol
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by sashaa(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cos i want love and happiness not frustration
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Interview...ladies,please answer accordingly,Why have you refused to allow guys into your life?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by jarkata(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bc they want to mary already made guy dat has a house and cars

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
The lady is such a spoilt brat. Her attitude is still evolving. But that's all? I could have damned the consequence. Me, think her other qualities should cover up for that . . .watch'ya think?

Konnektions146:
what re her priorities like? u know its ot just abt personal achievements financially or professionally, some ladies are just not it-attitudes can kill a man witout a gun
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bzoe(f): 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
cos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfill
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by PBeni(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lins01: BECAUSE THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RICH GUYS TO COME AND MARRY THEM AND MANY LADIES HAS BAD BEHAVIOUR/ATTITUDE THAT SCARE GUYS AWAY FROM THEM.
SECONDED
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BlackOyinbo: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Moderator! I think the thread is telling us why ladies are single and not asking "why they are single". Cos the answer is already there!
Interestingly, it was posted by a lady grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Inaddition.Misdirected ego.Most single ladies are of the opinion that no man is what dying for.Some due to their ugly face,heart,body,motion,voice.The remaining chose to be so as a result of the heartbreak/s they've suffered.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by plaetton: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Because 90% of the available women are only interested in 15% of the available men(financially established men).

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by mallorca(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.
pls can i have her contacts?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by PBeni(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
Bzoe: cos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfillcos am still a student and i have manythings ahead of me to fulfill

Maybe you could marry me when you've fulfilled many things ahead of you?? Whatcha think?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The lady is such a spoilt brat. Her attitude is still evolving. But that's all? I could have damned the consequence. Me, think her other qualities should cover up for that . . .watch'ya think?

bro, no man wants a lady dat will evaluate and tell u how much u are worth-thats wat most spoilt kids does.
they think dey are forming and it goes overbound.

juvenile deliquency, and sometimes u see ladies making comparisons or de past boyfriennds and de would-be guy or father..
anoda issue is dat wen a lady is reasonably independent financially, dere is dis form of effect dat beclouds dere sense of jjudgement and reasoning and make dem look at almost everyone as a gold digger.
at dat point, she feels she is on top and need to enjoy life de more.
it take divine assistaance for such a person to adjust and change .
as well, some may need some re-orientation as it concerns dere perception abt Life and Men especially if she had had some not-too-good experience in de past.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

bro, no man wants a lady dat will evaluate and tell u how much u are worth-thats wat most spoilt kids does.

juvenile deliquency, and sometimes u see ladies making comparisons or de past boyfriennds and de would-be guy or father..
anoda issue is dat wen a lady is reasonably independent financially, dere is dis form of effect dat beclouds dere sense of jjudgement and reasoning and make dem look at almost everyone as a gold digger.
as well, some may need some re-orientation as it concerns dere perception abt Life and Men especially if she had had some not-too-good experience in de past.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Body go tell the, when them 35. Then, they will be looking for any man to "settle down" with.

Ladies. There is nothing like a Perfect Man.

Stop taking Shrek and Cinderella too serious. Its only fiction.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by horny4u(f): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Abeg leave all single girls alone na so una go push them into the hands of a monster in desperation and when they are abused na una go still dey shout why are you with him.

Inu won lefa inu won leje....

Humans! single na disease....pls mind your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
plaetton: Because 90% of the available women are only interested in 15% of the available men(financially established men).
Here comes the statisticians. . . .
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by AZeD1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.
Bros make i send my cv
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Suchie(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
M M M: Becos dey re ugly angry
Yu r insane...Are yu handsome?Commot here jor....
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by horny4u(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Abeg leave all single girls alone na so una go push them into the hands of a monster in desperation and when they are abused na una go still dey shout why are you with him.

Single is not dead o
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
horny4u: Abeg leave all single girls alone na so una go push them into the hands of a monster in desperation and when they are abused na una go still dey shout why are you with him.

over 85% of desperate ladies in Naija put demselves in dat position.
puttin demselves under pressure by demselves.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by PBeni(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Suchie:
Yu r insane...Are yu handsome?Commot here jor....

There she goes. I bet u're one of them spoilt brats; insulting a guy capable of housing,feeding,taking care of u and all them stuff.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by bobokelly(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ladies are single, because men are not ready to marry, and those ladies are ready to marry are looking for rich men, TOO BAD.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by seunsugar: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
am not single.......... am in a wink relationship....... wishing single gals gud luck smiley
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:

over 85% of desperate ladies in Naija put demselves in dat position.
puttin demselves under pressure by demselves.

Another statistician. . . .
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
NO!
mallorca:
pls can i have her contacts?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: Another statistician. . . .

nwanne, umu ada na-enye nsogbu,

ladies dey worry, later dem go find who dem go pour blame put for heead
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Don't bother!

A-ZeD:

Bros make i send my cv
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Hove: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
Any single lady residin' in PH can add me up on BB "289066a1". I'm a busy dude n truthful jus had a crashed relationship. So I kinda fancy dis tread as it applies to both sexes nt females alone. Cheers.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by alaoeri: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
Their main problem is majority are waiting for mr right while the serious among α̅lways falls on the wrong hand.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rhino5dm: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hmm. . .may beundecided

Konnektions146:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle of the Sexes - Males vs. Females / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.