Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24292 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by mrkoma2012: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Lack of understanding their man, not ready to sacrifice, not willing to comprise, searching for the prince charming who will meet them today and marry them tomorrow (If you fall in love, you can also fall out of love............what is imperative is standing in love). Even the so-called mature ladies are aware of the above but naive in applying this in any relationship. I am married and know that your gf or wife should be your friend, daughter, sister, etc. No matter the differences you may encounter it has to be resolved in order not to make the wrong decisions!!!!! wink
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
oge4real:

I wonder who gave you the right to civilisation, you are obviously an animal.
It's only in NL that u'll see people use all manner of gramma to insult someone. Though am an Igbo. I give credit in terms of insult to our girl. Oge, insulting me in whatever language and manner makes no sense, it just makes u sound Childish. I wonder ur age.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Besides who said a lady must be hooked in a relatinship.Independence is important 2 moi
how old are u?

just askin .....no offence
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
1.I dont wna have to buy credits to call or txt.
2. I dnt wnt anyfn to occupy my mind except God!
3. I dont wna be worried if he is cheating on me or not.
4. I dnt wnt any guy to brk my heart.
5. Am not ready to be committed.
6. I wna stay away frm fornications.
7. Most guys are Jerks.
8. I hate arguements.
9. I love being independent, atleast for now.
10. I dont like going out.
11. I dont wna fall in-love wid d wrong person.
12. Am yet to meet my Man.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by CLEANSLATE: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Loooking for rich and already made guys dat may not be ready to settle down yet. Bad attitude mostly south east. Unemployment in the land.guys no see work do to get money.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Jaykizz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
I'm single coz I avn't found d ryt gal dat'l mak me mingle.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:
how old are u?

just askin .....no offence
Why do u ask such a question. Me, am more relax being single though i've got some chick on my tail, i dnt mind them cus i feel good this way. Bringing a girl now boils down on sex. Am nt ready to father a child now untill am ready. *But soon*
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: 1.I dont wna have to buy credits to call or txt.
7. Most guys are Jerks.
8. I hate arguements.
13. And I will be glad to meet my monopause.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie: 1.I dont wna have to buy credits to call or txt.
7. Most guys are Jerks.
8. I hate arguements.
No. 12 is what you should have written. 1 - 11 was kinda unnecessary
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Konnektions146(m): 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: Why do u ask such a question. Me, am more relax being single though i've got some chick on my tail, i dnt mind them cus i feel good this way. Bringing a girl now boils down on sex. Am nt ready to father a child now untill am ready. *But soon*
please can u answeer de question Sir?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:
please can u answeer de question Sir?
Am sorry dude but i think u're sick
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Hemanwel(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
tuneh: because no guy is interested enough to ask me out?
Inbox me ur num.If dis d only gud tin I wil get 4rm NL,so b it!Me sef I single die!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: 13. And I will be glad to meet my monopause.
lol...says who? I wana take my time, dnt wna endup wid a loser who wil endup frustrating my life, thereby makin me wish dat'' i shouldnt ve gottn married at all''
when d time comes i wud know...so for now..am enjoyn my single life! Nd i gat nothing to worry about, my God can handle it!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Hemanwel: Inbox me ur num.If dis d only gud tin I wil get 4rm NL,so b it!Me sef I single die!
Lmaooooo....did is so hillarious!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by herquleez(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
tuneh: because no guy is interested enough to ask me out?
Lmfao...and u are not ashamed to post that? Mean sey u worwor na...laff laff laff grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: No. 12 is what you should have written. 1 - 11 was kinda unnecessary
okay thank you! Just so u know... NO.12 ws jux there as an xcuse.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Castos(m): 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
lol...says who? I wana take my time, dnt wna endup wid a loser who wil endup frustrating my life, thereby makin me wish dat'' i shouldnt ve gottn married at all''
when d time comes i wud know...so for now..am enjoyn my single life! Nd i gat nothing to worry about, my God can handle it!
I can guess, u're still a teenager right?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:

over 85% of desperate ladies in Naija put demselves in dat position.
puttin demselves under pressure by demselves.

Sad but true..Ask the desperate babes if they had not at one time or the other had the opportunity of a Good man but let him down for flimsy reasons. Same applies to men too... I hope I don't suffer for mine sha.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ClearRoad: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.
Bros, Send her contact come ma email na?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ypzilanti: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:

Sad but true..Ask the desperate babes if they had not at one time or the other had the opportunity of a Good man but let him down for flimsy reasons. Same applies to men too... I hope I don't suffer for mine sha.

True talk. I think I dodged a bullet on dat one.

Two really good girls I should have married, I was busy doing 'fine boy'. Lucky I met the 3rd one and did not mess it up.

Younger guys and girls will not understand, but seriously:

If you meet a really caring and loving person that you are attracted to (attraction important too,oh!), do not mess it up.

There are many sharks out there.

It's human nature sha to get bitten before they learn, sha. Try and learn from more experienced people so that you do not fall victim.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
M M M: Becos dey re ugly angry

Exactly!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by NeuroBoss(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Probably waiting for a kind of utopicm man God's not created-MR RIGHT or MR PERFECT
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by expertman(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
Think Is Cos True Husband Are Scarce In Town Heeyeyeyeye
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Cherryslim(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
Because men are wicked and liars they take advantage of ur sincerity to be stupidit, they are like a wolf in a sheep clothing. Is just few among all dat are "REAL MAN" anyway the Handsome man are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Ukavwe: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
J12:

Exactly!
Which country are you,hope you guys are not in Niger.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by hardbody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Cherryslim: Because men are wicked and liars they take advantage of ur sincerity to be stupidit, they are like a wolf in a sheep clothing. Is just few among all dat are "REAL MAN" anyway the Handsome man are not yet born

The handsome ones will start coming into the world in another 20 years, by then you will be left with just 3 teeth, a canternkerous old woman quarreling over everything and remembering with nostalgia what it was like being young without the benefit of a man to call your own
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Castos: I can guess, u're still a teenager right?
lol....nah...
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
because I'm still trying to find out which direction my life is headed...because I'm yet to find a woman that has the same vision as me...Tho I met one in the past and we aligned bt I cudnt handle some hard issues abt her.... Finally because most girls I meet nwadays say my mouth is too sweet...wateva that means
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Ukavwe: Which country are you,hope you guys are not in Niger.

What do you mean?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Roseey0: Y ar so many guyz single?_even at 35,sm arent even planning of settling dwn

Simple...some guys like ladies think they have all the time in the world...Though it is not true. And again the society is harsher on women and ofcourse a woman's biological clock...
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by animari(f): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
What you put up with is what you end up with

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by MAURI: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
[b][/b]
The lady is such a spoilt brat. Her attitude is still evolving. But that's all? I could have damned the consequence. Me, think her other qualities should cover up for that . . .watch'ya think?

One of the respondents earlier said she no longer wants to celebrate "Drama" in her life. I don't think any dude that is well-balanced wld want to tolerate / celebrate the above drama even if the babe na American president, let alone a medical doctor. Even the Jeniffer Lopez' & Hally Berry' of this world, guys dey "sample" them and take off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / " Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.