Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ladies: Why Are You Single? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Are You Single? (24294 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys? / Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2012
Because i just turned 18 and not ready for marriage yet.cheesy
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Audukaya: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2012
To me is they are thinking that they are smart,until they sell finish,who will buy nothing?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Cherryslim(f): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Decryptor: Dearie, i'm a man. Marriage aint my priority for now. I want to prepare a very good foundation for my unborn kids before i do that. The major emphasis here is that most ladies keep waiting for the perfect prince-charming that never comes. By the time they clock 30+, they start "toasting" 18yr olds
u are also d reason y sum ladies are stil single,u are waiting 4 d time t wil make millions b4 u settle down, u are waiting to b rich and yet u complain dat girls are luking 4 prince charming, y cant u settle down and wait 4 ur unborn child to bring whatever she will frm heaven?
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by klaus3011(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bisjosh:

This got me cracking cheesy cheesy cheesy

babes watz popping now....#AWOL...is an under statement oooh
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Have not found HIM tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
omotohdarajugbogbolo: Have not found HIM tongue
Your username is to blame. . . tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bisjosh(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Your username is to blame. . . tongue

shocked what a name!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bisjosh(f): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
klaus3011:

babes watz popping now....#AWOL...is an under statement oooh

How do you mean? undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bisjosh:

shocked what a name!!!!!!!
The username sounds like rumbling thunder. . . gbogbogbogbolo. . . Good lawd!
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by naturalwaves: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
serrajay:

I think what you intend saying is hit me up,may b i can help u in taking away dat virginity!!.... LMFBO grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by naturalwaves: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
Virginity?pls don't break my ribs with laughter.U fit get that one?.Anyman that gets that in Nigeria must be really lucky.Most gurls are nothing to write home about.hmmmmmm, let me stop here at least for now.Most of them are actually single cos they are confused and they don't know what they want.The ladies are not responding as they should do also to the thread cos they don't even know d answer.They don't know why they are single.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
Because all the good guys have been hooked!and am yet to see my choice....its not about money..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Burela(f): 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2012
Y kant u guys tink of a positive reason? Mayb Its because we arent ready for a relationship yet.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Rossikk(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
^^That's the only reason that makes sense.

Most of these women are hos and only looking for someone to thrill them. They can be very unreliable, and are generally open to the next guy who turns up and is richer than the last. So marriage is really not what they're about, until they start hitting 30-35 and their family starts to pressure them into marriage, then they look for some sucker with bucks to call 'darling' and hope he's dumb enough to agree to marry them. Love is not really a factor in their calculations. Finish. That's the way they operate.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
Boyz are bitter mehn grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by bosbee04: 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2012
y are d single men still single?same tin applies joor
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
2buff: Boyz are bitter mehn grin
Bros no be small thing. Lol
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bluvs2rock(f): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Because, smtyms relationships r overrated.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 31, 2012
The reason why single ladies are single is because single ladies are single because they are single, very simple
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Bisjosh(f): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: The username sounds like rumbling thunder. . . gbogbogbogbolo. . . Good lawd!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Heymus(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Single 'cos most of dem had dated their God-given life partners as boy friends all in the name of flirting.(my tot.)
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Stallion77(f): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2012
I'm Not.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Ybutterfly: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
blackbalang: I dunno if this is the right section but just saw this and thought I should share

^^^^^^^^^^STUPIDDD tHReAD^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by megareal: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
Raggedy_Ann: Hmmm...actually, the so called “bad girls” always manage to snag themselves the good guys when they finally decide to settle down. They got smarts that way. If you`re still single, you`re probably -
1. A hopeless romantic ruined by books and movies, waiting for that “out of this world” connection with a guy that you fear may never happen but you can't give up on it. Anytime you get close to settling for less, you hear a song and the belief resurges - suddenly he's just not good enough.
2. A committment phobe. You love your space, you're proud of your achievements, you know you ought to settle down now but subconsciously you sabotage all your relationships just because the idea of sharing your life with a man scares you shitless. You find a million reasons to end a relationship with a decent guy - The Ally Mcbeal syndrome
3. A women`s lib advocate. Tina Turner said: men think that half their job is done just by being born men. Any man naturally feels superior to women regardless of the metric of measurement and women are often forced to go in hard to prove themselves worthy. We've worked up some unhealthy competion between the sexes and somehow women are being extreme about it, searching for ways to invalidate men in their lives - IVF, vibrators, dildos, dogs - while they make their own living.
4. Not able to draw up a short list. Superman does not exist. We can't have it all so its important to be able to determine what qualities are most important. If you love they guy, you'll find that's all the pros you'll need. If you don't, I know all the romance novels would suggest you wait for love but in there the heroine typically finds her true love at eighteen - work on that list.
I'm just speaking for myself, there are countless reasons that have nothing to do with “not being chosen” and everything to do with “not being able to chose”

Bloody hell! Those 3 points; 2-4, that was me three years ago. LOL.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2012
a
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2012
Audukaya: To me is they are thinking that they are smart,until they sell finish,who will buy nothing?
LMAO! Whaat are they selling ooo...
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by klaus3011(m): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
Bisjosh:

Why the ctrl+alt+del....it vexes mee...am terribly vexed..
Bisjosh:

Why the ctrl+alt+del....it vexes mee...am terribly vexed..
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by tjadeba(m): 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Cherryslim:
u are also d reason y sum ladies are stil single,u are waiting 4 d time t wil make millions b4 u settle down, u are waiting to b rich and yet u complain dat girls are luking 4 prince charming, y cant u settle down and wait 4 ur unborn child to bring whatever she will frm heaven?

So since you have been witnessing the birth of babies, how many babies have arrived from heaven with just a bowl of garri not to talk of other things needed to take care of the baby
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Malubi(m): 5:24am On Aug 17, 2012
Conect pls conect Rhino
Rhino.5dm:
Funny, How the "single ladies" came all out to attack the OP.

Am very much interested in this thread, cos I have a friend which is extremely pretty and a medical doctor with car and house, but still searching and it bothers me much.

#Just that I am married, would have marry her.
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2012
bolateetoe: Because all the good guys have been hooked!and am yet to see my choice....its not about money..
Yes o the good ones are taken already and we left we the bad boys and sex addicts and players..............
Imagine a guy calling this morning to tell me basically he missed my TOTO............
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by ikekings(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2012
Cause dey are afraid dey might end up with d wrong partner..... While some still dey hawk dia cunt in d name of enjoying life....
Re: Ladies: Why Are You Single? by malaria(f): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2012
Na wa @ all the guys post. So u guys have no respect 4 the ladies,yet u guys are here criticizing woman.how on earth would someone want 2 settle down with guys that have this kind of mentality. U GUYS are the reason why some ladies are single. some Men are lazy they don't even know their responsibilities.our prospective suitors indeed. Pls u ppl should leave women alone. They won't mary themselves.abi una wan make them turn lesbians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Asking An "Ex" About Your Flaws, Is It Ever Okay? / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.