Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? (125925 Views)

Lady Wears A Bum Short To Young-Shall-Grow Park Onitsha (pic) / Electronic Ear Nose Facial Hair Shaver Trimmer Clipper Remover / Facial Soap And Cream That Lightens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 29, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I'm 26 years of age and I've got just a little strands of hairs on my chin. And I've got no mustache as well.

I'm really so worried about it cos guys of my age have so many and apparently, the bears beautify a man's face. I sought advice from many sources in the past but all to no avail.

While others tell me its okay that way, some say they envy me that they wish they were me, and others say its nature i don't have them. Yes of course, i know its nature and i don't care cos i still really need something i could apply on the little strands of bears i have now that would enhance the growth very fast as I'm tired of people thinking I'm a small boy as i have a very young face added to that.

Pls i know you guys might probably know of something effective i could use for it and that's why I'm pouring my mind here on you.

I'll so much appreciate your humble responses.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
How did this reach the front page?!

Okay, come to Okija Shirne!

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Excelboi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Where your picture? As the saying goes "picture speak louder than voice"...
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by tonardo(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Like this my owm...

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Lov4sat(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
If I be you I go give thanks to god for the baby face. when other are worried about the weekly shaving and other side effects that comes with it some body is here looking to grow face hair abi wetin you call am

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ebamma(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
mix dog poo with your urine and drink two times a day,once in the morning and once in the evening

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by freecocoa(f): 3:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
OP rub kai kai(dry gin) mixed with grind pepper and loco balm on your chin or anywhere you want to grow the hairs, every morning and before going to bed and watch the hairs grow like plants planted with fertilizer.

Trust me if you do this for two weeks you'll be back to ask us "how to remove excess hairs from the face" wink.

P.S,Chew lots of weed and put some in your bathe water while you are at it,it helps as well.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by dabrake(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lov4sat: If I be you I go give thanks to god for the baby face. when other are worried about the weekly shaving and other side effects that comes with it some body is here looking to grow face hair abi wetin you call am
God bless your father jare. you beat me to that
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ebamma(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
mix your cream with cow dung and rub it around your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by chucky234(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
OP the solution is simple, just rub concentrated acid on the areas you want the bears and will do the magic.
You will grow the most beautiful bears in the world,goodluck oooo

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Come to my dorm, I can shave off half of mine and give you.
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by yamunla(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Buy weed (igbo) dry one,grind it and mix it with methylated spirit..Rub it in anywhere u want the hair to grow in the morning and night before sleeping..You go get afro bia-bia fear go catch you..CAUTION-- no let devil push you to smoke the Igbo after buying it o,the hair might grow inside ur belle..! Stay blessed..!

45 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by buzugee(m): 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
you cant be eating eba three times a day and expect to grow facial hair. its dietary

8 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
yamunla: Buy weed (igbo) dry one,grind it and mix it with methylated spirit..Rub it in anywhere u want the hair to grow in the morning and night before sleeping..You go get afro bia-bia fear go catch you..CAUTION-- no let devil push you to smoke the Igbo after buying it o,the hair might grow inside ur belle..! Stay blessed..!
grin grin grin grin
buzugee: you cant be eating eba three times a day and expect to grow facial hair. its dietary
lolz! It's not. It's genetic.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ACM10: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Use minoxidil cream on your chin if you can't wait for nature to intervene.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Chidex2442(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Dnt even tink of having it ok, me dat has it nw i'm luking 4 a way 2 have baby face nw. Bt if u still insist of having it grind indian hemp n put it in2 local hot drink(ogogoro) use it on d area u want d hair 2 kum every morning n evenin

3 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
lol
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Pukkah: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
emmboy: Hello Nairalanders, I'm 26 years of age and I've got just a little strands of hairs on my chin. And I've got no mustache as well.

I'm really so worried about it cos guys of my age have so many and apparently, the bears beautify a man's face. I sought advice from many sources in the past but all to no avail.

While others tell me its okay that way, some say they envy me that they wish they were me, and others say its nature i don't have them. Yes of course, i know its nature and i don't care cos i still really need something[b] i could apply on the little strands of bears i have now that would enhance the growth very fast as I'm tired of people thinking I'm a small boy as i have a very young face added to that[/b].

Pls i know you guys might probably know of something effective i could use for it and that's why I'm pouring my mind here on you.

I'll so much appreciate your humble responses.

Thanks.

A man passes through different phases in life. At a point, you'd wish you looked younger although right now your wish is to look older. Never mind, the feeling will soon reverse. Anyway, don't try to force a beard (not 'bears') as it comes with its own set of challenges and inconvenience.

4 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by slimyem: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
why do you care about peeps thinking you are young?
What does that matter?
Abi dem tell u say bia bia dey put money for people account?
Smh!

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by redcliff: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
i think you should not evn bother about growing facial hairs cos when you have it the stress of trying to get a bumpless chin and jaw u would come back here and look for a way to delete this post...serzly although mine isnt much and i'm not bothered cos its better to have a fresh chin than one thats filled with bumps and its sisters(porthole)grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by buzugee(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Brand_new: grin grin grin grin
lolz! It's not. It's genetic.
amongst other things
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by spenca: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
Y'all should just help the dude rather than castigate him,i believe he is matured enough to know the ramifications of his desires

5 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by madjune(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Frankly i had the same pressure when i was in my mid 20s and had no beard. Try this pal,rub a cupful of remy martins brandy in those areas at night. It worked for me. Also try sulphur 8 gel. It works fast. Best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
my guy abeg go tank God say u no get am.me l dey enter saloon every 2 days because of dat tin u r lookin for.but if u insist to hv it,den u follow me to my saloon 2moro den u can pik dem nd fix dem up on ur face.smhh

1 Like

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by davades(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
yamunla: Buy weed (igbo) dry one,grind it and mix it with methylated spirit..Rub it in anywhere u want the hair to grow in the morning and night before sleeping..You go get afro bia-bia fear go catch you..CAUTION-- no let devil push you to smoke the Igbo after buying it o,the hair might grow inside ur belle..! Stay blessed..!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Techwriter: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
After all these funny advices are ended, please remember to transfer this to the JOKES section lest somebody take it serious and deface his/herself. grin nairaland una no go kill me
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by omicron(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Absence of facial hair in a guy of 26 is a genuine cause for concern. Is it an isolated problem? Or did u have delays in other male secondary sexual characteristics, like deepening of voice. If yes then you may be worried about an underlying causative problem rather than just the lack of facial hair. If however u have not noticed any associated problems, then u can use minoxidil cream as suggested. It's a drug meant for heart problems but has a side effect of enhancing hair growth. Best advice still remains to see your doctor--an endocrinologist should help you best.

2 Likes

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by Vickiweezy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
undecided Just tell this Dude what 2 do & stop making fun of Him. Who knows how 2mao will be,Y'all might be the ones looking for Answers & if someone makes fun of U̶̲̥̅̊я question, How would u feel?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by MrEverest(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
What a funny thread, though aside the concotions nairalanders muted here, maybe you can as well try sulphur 8 mixed with lizard shit as well as having to scratch your chin with a shaving stick, but i cant vouch for its efficacy!
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by ACM10: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
omicron: Absence of facial hair in a guy of 26 is a genuine cause for concern. Is it an isolated problem? Or did u have delays in other male secondary sexual characteristics, like deepening of voice. If yes then you may be worried about an underlying causative problem rather than just the lack of facial hair. If however u have not noticed any associated problems, then u can use minoxidil cream as suggested. It's a drug meant for heart problems but has a side effect of enhancing hair growth. Best advice still remains to see your doctor--an endocrinologist should help you best.

he will benefit from the advice of a dermatologist too
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by r231(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2012

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? by tunnytox(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have exactly the same issue like the OP! I'm in my late 30's but could easily pass for an 18 year old. Baby face, very little facial hair and very slim body! I'm usually asked for my ID anytime I want to buy alcohol or to get admitted to clubs or pubs.
I've accepted myself the way I am and don't care what anybody thinks, there's more to life than having the kind of body or face you want so you better accept your fate and move on.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women / Latest Weaves In The Market And Prices / Man Tells Sanwo-Olu To Introduce Mode Of Dressing For Ladies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.