Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone (14173 Views)

Today, I Spoke With God / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / Prophet Tb Joshua On Tbn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by semid4lyfe(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2012
“Don’t play with the Holy Spirit,”- Prophet T.B. Joshua warns Leadership Newspaper

The General overseer of the Synagogue church of God, Prophet T.B Joshua had yesterday reacted to the interview that was purportedly circulated on the internet, but championed by leadership newspaper which claimed that the Man of God regretted the death of Atta Mill, the former President of Ghana who died this week. The interviewed released by Leadership newspaper quoted T.B Joshua as saying that despite his spiritual effort to save the life of the late Ghanian president, God’s wish for him was superior to all.

However, the controversial prophet had denied granting Leadership newspaper any interview on the death of the late Ghanian president whom many believe was a very good friend of Prophet T.B Joshua.

In a statement issued by the prophet himself tagged “ Leadership Stop this” he had warned leadership newspaper against publishing unrealistic story about him and his ministry, stating that God was watching who ever formulates stories against the man of God. T.B Joshua had also in the statement denied speaking on the death of the late president at any given time since he died.

[b]According to T.B Joshua, “The interview in LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER of Thursday 26/7/2012 titled “I Did Not Foresee Atta Mills’ Death – T.B. Joshua” does not represent me, T.B. Joshua, because I was not around and I never spoke with anyone.

Speaking on the continuous rumour about his prophesy , the man of God says “People say all sorts of things against me but God says “Touch not my anointed and do him no harm”. Why should anybody write this as if you will not die one day?”

T.B Joshua who emphasized on the removal of the interview from Leadership website and other sites that stumbled upon it said “Remove this interview! The interview was not from me. Your staff never spoke with me. I was not around.”

The prophet who warned leadership newspaper to desist from lying against man and God said “Once again, Leadership Newspaper Editorial Staff should please remove this interview for God’s sake! Don’t fight a prophet, don’t fight God!”

The Prophet however asserted that he would be talking on the death of Atta Mill on Sunday live service of the Synagogue’s Church of God.

“Once again, readers, this is the first time I am talking to the public after the demise of our late president. I will talk as God instructs me on Sunday Live service on Emmanuel TV.

Don’t let anyone or organisations in any medium deceive you. I have not granted any interview and I will not because God has not permitted me until Sunday Service. I will not grant any interview until Sunday Live Broadcast.[/b]

The man of God also warned those who have the same interview published on their blogs and on their website to remove it asap . “Those that may have copied the false story from LEADERSHIP NEWSPAPER should remove it from their sites because this does not represent me. It is not from me”. He asserted.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/28/dont-play-holy-spirit-prophet-t-b-joshua-warns-leadership-newspaper/
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by werepeLeri: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2012
LEADERSHIP Newspapers is an example of what Journalism should not be - something should be done about these bunch of people.
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by alahamad(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2012
Shake ma head nd walk pass the thread.....sighs....
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by ZUBY77(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Whatever. He started it in the first place. Every death prediction will be associated with him. This is Nigeria.
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Omexonomy: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2012
werepeLeri: LEADERSHIP Newspapers is an example of what Journalism should not be - something should be done about these bunch of people.
it is not only them. Wat about ur beloved NAIRALAND
telling lies on people like TB JOHSUA, BUARI, GEJ and his WIFE and other sincere men of God is not proper especially on nairaland and most news paper who want to break even or make huge profit at all cost .

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by drlaykay(m): 7:52am On Jul 29, 2012
Why always him.pls pick on someone else.
Just let him be whether or not he is real.
Chai, dis dude don suffer for press hand sha.
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by tonyx4x44(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2012
al-ahamad:
Shake ma head nd walk pass the thread.....sighs....
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by tonyx4x44(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2012
ZUBY77: Whatever. He started it in the first place. Every death prediction will be associated with him. This is Nigeria.
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by DammyFx: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2012
Where do you people get all this info's from ...
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by bright007(f): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2012
How negative news travel fast!T.B Joshua has become an object of ridicule on d internet especially here on NL.
Like he said'touch not mine anoited and do my prophet no harm'

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by NeuroBoss(m): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2012
Forget the various tales surrounding whether he's fake or not, this man has suffered alot from the Northern Press who like to drag anything that's Christian in any form in the mud. I'm not surprised it came from a not-so-doing-well, less-patronised and popularity-seeking LEADERSHIP newspaper. BOKO HARAMITES.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by emsquare(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2012
werepeLeri: LEADERSHIP Newspapers is an example of what Journalism should not be - something should be done about these bunch of people.

Well said!
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Les: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2012
Can they not be sued? Just asking cos this is definitely too much!
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by betterbest: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2012
This should be a lesson for whoever cares to listen! Stop spreading false remours, if T.B is a genuine man of God as he claimed, leave that to God to judge! Why people always pickd on him. Na wa for naija ooo

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by y2kaustin(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2012
Gej,should learn how to get his facts right!
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by emmaduks(m): 8:29am On Jul 29, 2012
may God have mercy on all ya soul,,,,,,,,s men,,
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2012
Is there anything joshua could have done to stop Mills from dying even if his evil spirit had revealed it to him ?
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by qplus(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2012
D nigerian press will stop at notting to bring anybody down. They don't build but they pull down . But I day laff...

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by StepG: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2012
People should watch out how they talk,else they follow the path of Attah mills.T.B J is not a man you mock anyhow.he is been castigated more than been celebrated in his country home,what more of outside our shores.Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.Be warned!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by dridowu: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2012
How are we sure that these is not even a fake story itself, 9ja journalism is so bad

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by shineeye1: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Is there anything joshua could have done to stop Mills from dying even if his evil spirit had revealed it to him ?

WHY NOT SPEAK WITH SOME DEGREE OF RESERVATION ABOUT MATTERS ON WHICH YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by justwise(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2012
Step-G:
People should watch out how they talk,else they follow the path of Attah mills.T.B J is not a man you mock anyhow.he is been castigated more than been celebrated in his country home,what more of outside our shores.Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.Be warned!!.

Every crook deserved to be mocked and ridiculed, he uses the press as much as they are using him.

The prophet of doom will always get negative coverage.
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by ifihearam: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2012
y2kaustin: Gej,should learn how to get his facts right!

Who be this fool?
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Begino1: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2012
T.b joshua has done nothing wrong to those who label him evil. Instead he has improve the living standards of the less priviledge in the society, yet they call him evil. May God forgive those who call evil what is beyond their understanding.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by francis247(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2012
When will the print media stop publishing false infos
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by TheMatrix3: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2012
ifihearam:

Who be this fool?
40 Laptop: cant you see beyond the guys sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2012
justwise:

Every crook deserved to be mocked and ridiculed, he uses the press as much as they are using him.

The prophet of doom will always get negative coverage.
Kindly present facts supporting your calling him crook and please where is your evidence that he is using the press or has used the press at any given time. Thirdly, who are you to call him a prophet of doom. Check the bible and find out prophets sent by God to warn people like Noah,Ezekiel,Jonah, John. As much as i am not his die hard fan,this guy has suffered enough in hands of his own people,Nigerians. Why for God's sake? Even if Jesus and Muhamhed come back in flesh,you people wil stil nail them to the cross. The more you nail him,the more he gets stronger. So please stop hating blindly and accusing people wrongly. This guy deserves better considering how he touches the lives of jobless,helpless,beggers,poor masses.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by justwise(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2012
francis247: When will the print media stop publishing false infos

When the fraud stops.
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Omexonomy:
it is not only them. Wat about ur beloved NAIRALAND
telling lies on people like TB JOHSUA, BUARI, GEJ and his WIFE and other sincere men of God is not proper especially on nairaland and most news paper who want to break even or make huge profit at all cost .
Guy,i dont knw about Buhari,Gej and Patience Gej cos they are politicians and can do anythn to attain their purpose including rituals,murders and the list goes on. If this is about the 40 cars bought for Gej's wife, we all know that there is no lie in that. If patience can travel with more than 50 aides, buying 40 cars is no biggie cos coscharis admit that they did " TRANSACTION"
Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by Ekans: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2012
I see Winners,and Redeemed church members at work here.They never see anything good about the TRUE man of God TB Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone by doctokwus: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2012
Its only in countries like nigeria& other backward african nations that a man can put on d toga of being "a man of God"& feels he is above questioning while he commits heinous crimes in d name of God.Its only wen common sense is used in d affairs of men,not prophetic(deceptive in most cases here) dat any progress can b made in d dark continent.Av pple ever bordered to wonder y nigerians seem to b d most church going/religious yet d country is in terrible shape& all manners of crimes kp on increasing? Any church where d pastor is more revered dan God himself is nothing but a house built on sand!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage / 10 Things The Bible Wants U To Know In This Recession Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.