Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,882 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 AM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (382904 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Auchmani(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hi. Is this thread still active?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Cause of Peugeot 407 Poor AC Chilling in Hot Afternoon.

Hhhhhjj

*Other Model Users, take note.

Ikenna351, Lion King.

I, today, 27/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Auchmani(m): 6:21am On Jan 31, 2018
I have a Peugeot 505 saloon car (old model). Still in very good shape, but the fuel consumption is outrageous. What can I do about it?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:54am On Feb 02, 2018
Last Saturday, 27/01/2018, a man brought his Peugeot 407 V6 to me for diagnosis (the lion could barely move). According to the man, his nightmare started a day he took his lion to a workshop to fix some misfiring issues. From that very day, the lion has been driven/towed to many mechanic workshops in Abuja, trying to figure out why a particular cylinder (cylinder 3) refused to work (even though they told him it was cylinder 1. At a point, they told him the solution was to replace the engine. He bought a tokunbo/foreign used engine, only for the same issue to continue after replacing the engine. Unfortunately, the he sold the old engine as scrapped before they completed mounting the one he bought, because he thought the engine was dead. Some electricians came and started troubleshooting the electricals since they have ruled out the mechanical as the cause (at that high cost), only for the BSM to fail, because one of them did a wrong connection that blew up the BSM. At that point, the part seller that he buys parts from now struggle advised him to replace nothing again on the lion until he finds me. He did and I found two terrible wrong connections on the engine wiring harness that blew up the BSM and refused the cylinder 3 from working. A stupid mechanic bypassed cylinder 3 wiring connections and foolishly connected it to VVT solenoid wiring connections, probably in trying to solve a misfiring issue that had nothing to do with the wires. And because of that the owner spent 140k in replacing an engine that was still good for some stupid wiring connections. In the process of changing the engine, they damaged the gearbox mount which he bought 33k to buy (wasted 173k).

They suggested to him to replace the engine ECU which was what he went to purchase and the part seller asked me to take the lion to me before he makes another mistake like he did with engine replacement. I called him last night, 02/02/2018, and told him his lion now roars like design, and I didn’t replace a damn thing.

Guys, stop putting yourself in a position where someone puts you in misery. You don’t need to be a Peugeot expert to own a lion. I always tell my customers to go get their scan tools no matter how generic it is. I want Lion owners to be independent of me as quickly as they can with lion diagnosis. Non-abused lion doesn’t necessary need an expert to diagnose to know the culprit(s). You could drive a lion for months without seeing any warning on your instrument panel or MFD. I am a living proof of that. If you don’t want to have a scan tool or diagnose your lion yourself, then be ready to be taking your to an expert or dealerships even it cost you more. These Lions are driven by people outside Nigeria for years before they imported into Nigeria and they still look and drive like almost new, yet the previous owners were not expert or technical with cars. Take charge of your lion, your sanity and your happiness. It’s your responsibility, not mine or anyone else.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King

6 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Tyche(m): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ivoryhouse(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
The Lion king, your passion is very encouraging. Does anyone here know where i can get 2004 peugeot 406 sport, manual, not Nigerian used? I would prefer to import it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by medd422: 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
I drive a Citroen C5, I noticed it was consuming a lot of fuel and not really moving as supposed to. Also noticed d rpm was bouncing a little ( u have to stare really close on d rpm needle to notice d bouncing) and also displaying the antipollution fault. I took d car to ladipo, the mechanic guy changed d plugs, tps, cleaned d throttle body , even changed s injector nozzles, yet the problem persists. He said we should scan d car, they scanned it and d guy told me it’s d oxygen sensor, they changed d oxygen sensor with one with a bigger head, I complained about the type they were putting but they said it will work. Now, the antipollution fault is no more displaying but the car is still consuming fuel and the rpm is now sluggish to return to its original position after reving the car and while driving, it also revs itself. I also noticed d idle is little higher. Pls I need help. Thanks
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:45am On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerian users of Peugeot 508, 3008, RCZ, 207, 308, 301, etc, do experience Turbocharger failure, cracked pistons or engine failure because of unavailability or lack of access to recommended Engine Oils for the EP6 & VTi engines in these PSA vehicles. I have diagnosed quite a number of these Lions with failed Turbochargers as a result of wrong engine oil grades introduced in the engines. Majority (about 99.8 %) of New Peugeot vehicle users in Nigeria that I have met, meet on daily basis or interact with, do not know engine oil grade recommended for their engines, especially PSA Vehicles produced from 2010 till date, both Petrol and Diesel engines. They buy engine oils taken out from big drums with no oil specifications on the drums or the 4-liter Oil container they buy, they claimed. Days or weeks after introducing those oils in their engines, their Turbo Chargers would fail, same with their Catalytic Converters failure, oil burn issues and other symptoms of failing engines. I wonder how one can purchase a vehicle that cost 5 – 20 million naira and be buying or using unbranded or unknown engine Oil grade or specifications to service the vehicle’s engine and expect nothing bad to happen to the engine?
After observing all that, I was inspired to provide solution to the problem by making the recommended Engine Oils for these Lions available in Nigeria and to educate users of these Lions in Nigeria the recommended Engine Oil grades and duration of oil change for their Lions. You now have a choice to use recommended engine oil to protect your engine or keep using the regular oil you have been using.

1. [Jjjjjjjjjj

Ikenna351, Lion King.

I, today, 25/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Recommended Oil For Peugeot Manual Transmissions Available

This Total Transmission recommended for all PSA Vehicle Manual Gearboxes are for Lions produced from 1995 till 2017 (and still counting). It ensures long lifespan of gearbox and easy smooth shifting at both cold and hot gear

Drive with Pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King.

I, today, 27/06/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by ivoryhouse(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Hello Ikenna, my friend has a 2004 Peugeot 406 sport and the rpm has been jumping all over the place.The car is in Abuja and we'd like you to take a look at it. How do we meet up today? We can bring the car to you
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
ivoryhouse:
Hello Ikenna, my friend has a 2004 Peugeot 406 sport and the rpm has been jumping all over the place.The car is in Abuja and we'd like you to take a look at it. How do we meet up today? We can bring the car to you

By Sport badge, it has EW12 engine and manual transmission.

I am no longer active on Nairaland. So you wont get immediate response from me here on Nairaland if you need my attention urgently. You have to contact me off the forum. My contact phone WhatsApp number and email address is everywhere in most of my posts and signature below my posts.

+234..gggg.

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:01am On Feb 19, 2018
MANN Filter (Paper Oil Filter) For Peugeot Engines in 206, 207, 307, 308, 3008, 407, 408, 508, 301, 5008, 4008, and other PSA Vehicles also available.

For Peugeot gghhhhhjjj

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
Don't Let This Happen To Your Peugeot Vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVPuA8YRKlM&feature=youtu.be

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Your Choice Is The Why You Are Not Enjoying Your Lion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol0rv4m4bOY&feature=youtu.be

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Harbewilliams(m): 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2018
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2018
Recommended TOTAL Lubricants (Engine Oil, Manual Gear Oil, Brake fluid, Coolant, etc, & change intervals) for your lion & all other Peugeot Car Models.

Jjjjkmmmm

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kokomaster3d: 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Ikenna351:
Recommended TOTAL Lubricants (Engine Oil, Manual Gear Oil, Brake fluid, Coolant, etc, & change intervals) for your lion & all other Peugeot Car Models.

http://total-uk.lubricantadvisor.mobi/model.aspx?lang=eng&make=4811338d2d97808c

Ikenna351, Lion King.

God bless you Ikenna but where can one get all these recommended oil. From my Peugeot 406 v6 manual, they recommend Quartz 7000 which I always use. But in this your recommendation, there is no Quartz 7000.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
IT GOES BEYOND PHYSICAL: NIGERIANS & USE OF PEUGEOT VEHICLES

Irrespective of negatives side of formal education, there are positive aspects of it, just like every other subject. Formal Education teaches radical thought process (questioning of every subject or thing you don’t understand or doesn’t resonate with you). And that’s how this civilization was made. Challenging a status quo or norm leads to invention (solving a problem other people has taken as norm). Many years ago, I would ask any mechanic I came across to explain to me how clutch components work (clutch pressure plate, friction plate & release bearing), but no one could give me a satisfactory answer and it didn’t stop me from asking. And no, I was not in higher institution at the time. It’s called “Critical thinking”, with the little formal education I have received at the time.

Reason why people abuse their Lions or Vehicles is because of one of the ills of formal education called Conformity. Formal education teaches you external factors are the problem and you have live by past people’s critical thoughts. You didn’t make a mistake when you bought an abused car, but you now did when you bought a 2nd abused car. Because unpleasant experiences serve one purpose: remind us of other available better options. But current average man is so stuck in conformity “Everyone does it”. So lesson will never be learned.

Unpleasant experiences lead to growth of oneself (it’s trying to solve a problem that leads to personal growth). Most people have accepted “Insanity” as norm because that’s what everyone or majority does, yet expect result to turn out differently next time. How many people Nigerian men has ever sat down and asked themselves the question “Why is their fellow men living in other sides of Earth drive the Peugeot cars for years and they still look in their original state when brought into Nigeria, but suddenly die as soon as Nigerians sat behind the wheels or own them on this side of Earth?” Of course, majority will end pushing blames to external factors “Nigerian mechanics are the problem; Government is the problem, economy is the problem; fake parts are the problem, every other thing is the cause except me”. It’s understandable they got it from formal education, but I do know few Nigerians that pass through same system that think or act otherwise and that’s why their experiences with cars are different from the majority.

Until the affected Nigerians stop and start radical or critical thinking (meaning, thinking for oneself), they will always buy abused Lions/Cars, abused their current Cars and keep doing same thing over and over expecting different result. The issue goes beyond physical, is what I am saying. It all Lie with one’s belief system.

Ikenna351, Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
PEUGEOTS: MOTIVATION or INSPIRATION?

Motivation demands effort, while Inspiration is ease.

Motivation is putting up with something to make something work, even if you find the subject or process uncomfortable. It’s like being pushed. Probably because you learnt that the process or subject will help you get there or have that, even if you have to work very hard or struggle to do that, which could leave you unhappy while in it. But you continue to put up
with it because the intention is the end result, the destination, not the process that could suck life out of you. An hour in the process might seem like days. You are always looking out for the end or destination. Motivation is about a shortest process or way of getting somewhere or getting that, even if it takes too much from you. The end or destination is the “hopeful joy”.

Inspiration is effortless. It’s seamless. It’s like looking at beautiful design of something, beauty of nature, a beautiful flower or watching Dolphins play in water. You can’t help but admire, over and over again. When you are inspired, you flow. You don’t want the process to ever stop or end, because you are having a good time and you are not bothered about the destination. When it’s an inspired process, time seems to stop. 5 hours could pass and it would seem like a minute to you. You could go on not eating for hours because you don’t feel hungry while having joy, excitement or good time. People watching you might think you are putting too much effort in the process, but to you, it’s effortless. You are constantly happy, not bothered with the destination. The longer the process or distance, the more the fun.

When it comes to my Peugeots, I love taking the longest routes to the destinations. I enjoy doing long distance drive in my Lions, than City drive. Even while in the city, I always seek for Expressways to my destinations, even if it takes longer to get where I set out for. When I am traveling, I seek for longer routes than shorter ones, not minding that it may require more fuel. I do all that because the longer I am behind those steering wheels, the happier I am and more fun. Sometimes, even when I get to the destinations, the urge to jump back on the road could be so strong that the destinations don’t matter to me as much as the journeys themselves. That’s why I only feel hungry when I get to the destinations, not while in the journeys.

When it comes to my Peugeots, my Lions, my Babies, I am inspired, not motivated. When it comes to Peugeots, it’s about the moment.

Ikenna351, Lion King.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
PEUGEOT 407 & PEUGEOT 607: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

+++++++

Ikenna351, Lion King.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by abilityC: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please whats is the cost of peugeot 407 Brainbox i have been told mine is faulty, the first person is quoting 130k?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2018
WHY YOUR PEUGEOT ENGINE IS FAILING. Part 1.

Hhjjkk.

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:37am On Mar 13, 2018
[quote author=Ikenna351 post=65793731]WHY YOUR PEUGEOT ENGINE IS FAILING. Part 1.

Hhhhjjj

Ikenna351, Lion King

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by dandollar1: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Hello, Please I just bought a peugeot 206 with about 9700 km, sparsely driven. I noticed the following :

The fan will come up immidiately you turn the key to the ON ii position(before starting the engine). Please is this normal with peugeots.?

2. The temperature rises very slowly, and most times, does mote exceed 70degrees though I drive only city driving for 20mins each to and fro work.Is this normal for a peugeot? Because My Honda warms up to about 90degree within 5 mins of driving.

3.when I start the engine after leaving it for long periods, it shuts down immidiately for like 3 or 4 times before it becomes stable. What could be the cause of this?

4.I also noticed that the needle fluctuates slightly at idle. Weather the AC is on or off I'm thinking it's not supposed to be so.
How do I go about resolving these?

Thanx.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by mammanbawa: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
dandollar1:
Hello, Please I just bought a peugeot 206 with about 9700 km, sparsely driven. I noticed the following :

The fan will come up immidiately you turn the key to the ON ii position(before starting the engine). Please is this normal with peugeots.?

2. The temperature rises very slowly, and most times, does mote exceed 70degrees though I drive only city driving for 20mins each to and fro work.Is this normal for a peugeot? Because My Honda warms up to about 90degree within 5 mins of driving.

3.when I start the engine after leaving it for long periods, it shuts down immidiately for like 3 or 4 times before it becomes stable. What could be the cause of this?

4.I also noticed that the needle fluctuates slightly at idle. Weather the AC is on or off I'm thinking it's not supposed to be so.
How do I go about resolving these?

Thanx.

Your thermostat has been bypassed/removed
Get it back to factory spec ASAP (put back the thermostat)
Kazeems will tell you it's fine to bypass thermostat but it's a lie, 90/93degrees is the normal temperature for optimum running of the engine. If the fan is being run directly and the engine temp does not reach 90, your car will consume more fuel cos it's built to run at 90 so it will struggle to get the engine temp to 90 by overworking the engine.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ifeanyie12(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2018
@all, HELP!!! my speed board of my 406 is malfunctioning. I met an electrician that told me to change the board, which I did but it was the same. I took my 406 to the market and put 3 more speed board and they were malfunctioning too. pls, I would appreciate any help here to fix this. I currently reside in awka, Anambra State.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by mammanbawa: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Ifeanyie12:
@all, HELP!!! my speed board of my 406 is malfunctioning. I met an electrician that told me to change the board, which I did but it was the same. I took my 406 to the market and put 3 more speed board and they were malfunctioning too. pls, I would appreciate any help here to fix this. I currently reside in awka, Anambra State.
Speed board - speedometer?
Had the same problem with my fox, had to replace the entire fuse relay box. Might be the same problem with yours. Cheers
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by olutsen: 5:03am On Apr 11, 2018
God bless you my brother, been looking for this all this while. Thank you thank you. My lion loading...

Ikenna351:
PEUGEOT 407 & PEUGEOT 607: WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE?

I have been getting of a lot emails & messages from people that are confused on which Lion to choose: 407 or 607. Hope my explanation below clears things up for you, if you among those interested.

Z8 (607 produced from 1999 - 2003) share same Engines, Gearboxes (excluding 4HP20), Engine & Transmission ECUs, Electrical system, etc, with D9 ( 406 from 1999-2004). They also share some suspension and braking system parts like front anti-roll bar linkages, brake pads, brake discs, etc.

Z9 ( 607 from 2004 - 2010) share Engines (excluding EW7A & EW10A), Transmissions (excluding 6-speed manual on ES9A), Engine & Transmission ECUs, braking system parts, etc.

Peugeot 407 & 607 (Z9) maintenance cost are basically the same (though some 407 owners experienced higher cost of maintenance than Z9 owners).

For fuel consumption (petrol engines), they consume almost the same (407 consume a little bit lower but very insignificant when compared to Z9). However, Z9 has only 2 petrol engines with higher power (EW12J4 & ES9A), unlike 407 that also have lesser powered petrol engines (EW7A, EW7J4, EW10A & EW10J4) which makes 407 win Z9 on fuel economy, for those specifically after minimal fuel consumption.

When it comes to performance, both have performance suspensions with matched engines (only on V6 models). However, for me, Z9 V6 is more enjoyable to drive than 407 V6 Saloon, even though both have identical engine and transmission (Automatic). But the transmission shifts faster or quicker in Z9 than 407 V6 (there is delay in gear shifting in 407 V6 with same gearbox, which can be frustrating sometimes, to someone like me). In other words, Z9 V6 accelerates faster. The difference seems to be coming from programs in the Transmission or Engine ECUs of both Lions or something else i am yet to find out. However, 407 V6 Coupe have 6-speed manual, unlike Z9 V6 that have only automatic (AM6 6-speed Auto). So, if you want a fun 407, go get a 407 Coupé V6 stick. And if you want a fast accelerating lion among the 2 lions with automatic, Z9 V6 will serve you better in that regard.

Let's look at the similarities with 407 V6 & 607 V6 Gadgets.

1. They both have what we call "Variable Suspension". The front & rear suspension automatically lowers or increases, softens or hardens the suspension, depending on vehicle speed. The lower the vehicle speed, the softer the suspension and higher the vehicle from ground (comfort mode). The higher the vehicle speed , the firmer the suspension becomes and the lower the vehicle body to ground. Both lions have a switch that gives driver option to keep the suspension on sport mode constantly or leave it on automatic mode to adjust itself depending on vehicle speed.

2. Both have Radiotelephone systems that have GSM card slot, for making calls, text messaging and receiving calls (RT2, RT3 & RT4).

3. Both Lions also have option of Navigation big colour screen (RT2, RT3 & RT4).

4. Both have option of Jukebox, where you can save your media in the in-built factory Hard disk, without the need of using the Cd, MP3 & DVD player. You can copy & save tracks/songs from your CDs to the Hard disk.

5. You can watch video on both Lions big Coloured screen (AV input in Glove box).

6. Both 407 V6 & 607 v6 have Variable ratio steering, different from conventional power assisted steering in 4 cylinder counterparts. Function of variable steering is, the lower the vehicle speed, the softer and easier to steer the wheel. The higher the vehicle speed, the heavier or harder to steer the wheel, designed for sports or performance. It was first introduced by Peugeot in 1986 in Peugeot 505 V6 and 505 Turbo. Starting from then, it became standard on all V6 lions.

As for differences:

7. 607 (Z9) have option of front and rear parking assistance with proximity sensors on front and rear bumpers that warn with audible beep sound as you get too close to an object, unlike 407 that have only the rear sensors.

8. 607, both Z8 & Z9 rear window sun blind is electronically lifted and lowered by a press of a button, unlike 407 that has to be manually lifted and lowered or operated.

9. Z9 boots are Motorised (and some Z8). Meaning, you have option of closing the boot by just pressing switch on boot lid or manually closing it, unlike 407 you only have to manually pull or down the boot.

10. 607 (both Z8 & Z9) have option of increasing and reducing height of the 2 front head rest/restraints electronically via a switch or Manual control, while 407 front head restraints can only be lifted and lowered with both hands, manually.

11. Etc.

607 is luxury version of 406 & 407. If Peugeot had put all 607 gadgets in 406 & 407, no one would bother buy the 607 since you can spend less money to buy 406 & 407 at new and enjoy same thing luxury 607 had. However, the current cost of purchase of 407 & 607 as 2nd hand or used are almost the same, even though 607 cost more when it was brand new. Some people prefer the smart, compact, sporty look, quick and good road handling ability of 407. If that's what you seek for in a car, 407 will serve you better. But if you prefer a roomy, luxury look, interesting more gadgets and quick lion & a good road handler, Z9 (607 phase II) is the car for you.

Drive with pride!

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Peenice2: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
I have a question. My 406 salon car keeps revving itself especially when fuel level is low. What is the possible fault? My mechanic seems to be doing trials and error.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2018
WHICH PEUGEOT 407 IS FUN?

Hhhhhggg

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
SEEKING A FUN CAR IN PEUGEOT 206?

I+++++++

Ikenna351, Lion King.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
PEUGEOT 301: FIRST GENERATION.

Jjjjjjjj

Ikenna351, Lion King.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.