Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (384527 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Beejay5252(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2021
Oga mi sir
Pls sell it and get the direct automatic
Prestige324:
Ikenna, I have a peugeot 307 sw stick shift. The problem is that I'm new to driving, I'm not very good at driving manual cars and I feel like to convert it to automatic. Do you think I should go ahead and convert it to automatic? Will there be any side effects? The car is fine, doesn't have any issues.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kuka700: 9:39pm On May 28, 2021
Hello all,

Am a novice and want to buy a 206. I've been told it comes with different types engine. I saw a few cars with normal engine but with a strange looking device (pointed in attached pic) that I don't know. What could this device be and is it safe to buy a car with such device?

Thanks!

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2021
kuka700:
Hello all,

Am a novice and want to buy a 206. I've been told it comes with different types engine. I saw a few cars with normal engine but with a strange looking device (pointed in attached pic) that I don't know. What could this device be and is it safe to buy a car with such device?

Thanks!

I know an acquaintance 206 that has that thing, it looks like air intake, don't know sha, he never complained & I never cared to ask. The car was direct tokumbo
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by febo15(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone.
Please am asking for the recommended engine oil for EW7J4 engine brand.
Secondly, please can anyone help me check for the following Peugeot VIN VF38BRFN281449426. Thank you.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
febo15:
Hello everyone.
Please am asking for the recommended engine oil for EW7J4 engine brand.
Secondly, please can anyone help me check for the following Peugeot VIN VF38BRFN281449426. Thank you.
Total qwartz 7000, 10w40. Got it 12k the last time I bought it.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Currently 12,500 I think
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by febo15(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
emmancecute:
Total qwartz 7000, 10w40. Got it 12k the last time I bought it.
thank you very much. I appreciate
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jolyricx: 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Please tell me how do i fix my Peugeot 406 2.0 engine that sucks too much fuel
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Elsueno: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
U need to scan the car with pp2000.

It will point u to the right direction. So u won't have to throw parts at it
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
A friend brought this from Holland. About 200k on the odometer. I'm thinking of getting it. Manual shift, CLEAN interior too. Anything I should know?
By the way I drive a Volkswagen passat ATM.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigBudi:
A friend brought this from Holland. About 200k on the odometer. I'm thinking of getting it. Manual shift, CLEAN interior too. Anything I should know?
which engine did it carry? Is it left hand drive?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jolyricx:
Please tell me how do i fix my Peugeot 406 2.0 engine that sucks too much fuel
you need to scan with pp2000 so as to point you in the right direction. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
kuka700:
Hello all,

Thanks!
looks like an egr valve
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
emmancecute:
which engine did it carry? Is it left hand drive?
It's left hand. I'll post the pictures of the engine tomorrow
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigBudi:

It's left hand. I'll post the pictures of the engine tomorrow
ok
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
emmancecute:
ok
here's the picture of the engine. I don't know anything about Peugeot. I noticed the gear becomes hard. When you try to change gears. After you've driven the car for a while. Like hard shift.. I'm thinking something isn't right with the clutch. Any help?

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Interior

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
BigBudi:
here's the picture of the engine. I don't know anything about Peugeot. I noticed the gear becomes hard. When you try to change gears. After you've driven the car for a while. Like hard shift.. I'm thinking something isn't right with the clutch. Any help?
this is either Ew7/Ew10 engine. Both are very good engines, as regards the hard shift, I think your gear oil is low. Let a mechanic check and then top up if low.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
emmancecute:
this is either Ew7/Ew10 engine. Both are very good engines, as regards the hard shift, I think your gear oil is low. Let a mechanic check and then top up if low.
Thanks chief. I appreciate.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
emmancecute:
Buy original timing belt or kits that should serve 80,000km or 4years and also use 5w40 or 10w40 engine oil(total). avoid abuse,run scan when needed. Dont remove thermostat and follow battery removal procedure when required. Goodluck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by emmancecute(m): 4:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
BigBudi:

Thanks chief. I appreciate.
Buy original timing belt or kits that should serve 80,000km or 4years and also use 5w40 or 10w40 engine oil(total). avoid abuse,run scan when needed. Dont remove thermostat and follow battery removal procedure when required. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2021
For sale.
Hope I'm allowed to post this here?
AC.
Auto transmission.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kayswag100(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
BigBudi:

Pls go for it if certified ok by your mechanic.
I made this decision last year and i haven't regretted.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
My V6 Lions (3 Stick-shifts & 1 Auto).

Follow Your Heart - Your Happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfqPgX8l2pk

Lion-King Monk.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by RZArecta(m): 8:35am On Oct 11, 2021
BigBudi:
dash me
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin
RZArecta:
dash me
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by BigBudi(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2021
Clutch disc has been changed. Car is a beast o. A beauty too!

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kingvicking(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello lion lovers,

Pls i am considering buying a Lion (206)
based on the good reviews i have heard from people using the car, esp fuel economy, pocket friendly maintenance and stability
but unfortunately, i was made to understand the Timing Belt does not really last long,

please, i will like to know if there is a solution to this, like if there is an original belt to use or i can always change the belt after a number of month or distance covered.

@ ikenna351
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by gambus007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
kingvicking:
Hello lion lovers,

Pls i am considering buying a Lion (206)
based on the good reviews i have heard from people using the car, esp fuel economy, pocket friendly maintenance and stability
but unfortunately, i was made to understand the Timing Belt does not really last long,

please, i will like to know if there is a solution to this, like if there is an original belt to use or i can always change the belt after a number of month or distance covered.

@ ikenna351
Solution is to buy OEM timing kit.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by kingvicking(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
gambus007:

Solution is to buy OEM timing kit.

Thanks for you timely response,
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by RZArecta(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
BigBudi:
Clutch disc has been changed. Car is a beast o. A beauty too!
this one you're already talking about beast, just be careful with my car abeg
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by tunero1010(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am using a 307 sedan pls Is there any whatsapp group or any platform that one can quickly get assistance from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.