Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy (1405 Views)

How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area?i Bought At N115 / 51-Year-Old Nigerian Bought As A Toy By A Rich White Kid / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by monsuruad(m): 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Asalam alaykun waramotullahi
Please guys advice me on what to do::: I bought a Domain name, but I don't know how to proceed wit the website creation. I will be very happy if you can put me through.
Call me on +2347030746795
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by mrkels(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2012
During the process of buying why didn't you pay for a host too? Anyways I will help you create a website. Mail me on mrkels at gmail dot com
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by 2sexy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Just goto hostgator.com and pay 6 dollars for a month's hosting then send me your hosting login details and we shall proceed from there. I am not going to ask you for any money o. Just pay for hosting and get back to me.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: Just goto hostgator.com and pay 6 dollars for a month's hosting then send me your hosting login details and we shall proceed from there. I am not going to ask you for any money o. Just pay for hosting and get back to me.

You are doing great 2sexy.

Keep it up but I think that this smart pal needs to be TAUGHT how to FISH after you must have helped him to design his site.

Kudos...
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by monsuruad(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: Just goto hostgator.com and pay 6 dollars for a month's hosting then send me your hosting login details and we shall proceed from there. I am not going to ask you for any money o. Just pay for hosting and get back to me.

how do I contact you personally?
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by 2sexy(m): 2:07am On Jul 30, 2012
monsuru ad:

how do I contact you personally?
just look below my post in my signature and you will find my phone number and email. Call me.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 30, 2012
I can help out but you never mentioned if you bought a hosting plan with it.
Anyways all the best.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by monsuruad(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2012
I wanted to make order on HOSTGATOR, but they replid that: ''sorry we are unable to process your creditcard''.
Another means of payment is through paypal which Nigerians are banned from signing up
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by digitite: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2012
monsuru ad: Asalam alaykun waramotullahi
Please guys advice me on what to do::: I bought a Domain name, but I don't know how to proceed wit the website creation. I will be very happy if you can put me through.
Call me on +2347030746795

Which of the banks card did you use on Goddady? I had like to buy a domain from them.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by Michky: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2012
digitite:

Which of the banks card did you use on Goddady? I had like to buy a domain from them.
Me too. How did you pay for godaddy's domain service?
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by 2sexy(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2012
You should go and get UBA Africard. Apply for personalised card. Goto the bank with National ID card or a passport. With two passport photograph. They will ask you to come back after a week. On the said week fund your card and ask them to give you a print out for the fund. You will need it to verify that you own the card at hostgator.
Go over to hostgator and place your order. Or call me and let me explain better. That will be much effective.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2012
I second this also but you can well let me know if are interested in letting me to buy it for you with my PayPal account while you pay N200 per dollar as that is how I render this service.

Goodluck...

2sexy: You should go and get UBA Africard. Apply for personalised card. Goto the bank with National ID card or a passport. With two passport photograph. They will ask you to come back after a week. On the said week fund your card and ask them to give you a print out for the fund. You will need it to verify that you own the card at hostgator.
Go over to hostgator and place your order. Or call me and let me explain better. That will be much effective.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by Michky: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2012
2sexy: You should go and get UBA Africard. Apply for personalised card. Goto the bank with National ID card or a passport. With two passport photograph. They will ask you to come back after a week. On the said week fund your card and ask them to give you a print out for the fund. You will need it to verify that you own the card at hostgator.
Very noted. I cant thank you enough bro. But did you intentionally exclude drivers licence? Because I noticed that you dint mention it. Besides, will they accept the old (unexpired) driver's licence? I know i could just walk into any uba branch and make enquiry but i guess its better to go there all prepared than back & fort, if you know what i mean. Thanks again.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by Michky: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U: I second this also but you can well let me know if are interested in letting me to buy it for you with my PayPal account while you pay N200 per dollar as that is how I render this service.

Goodluck...

As a matter of fact, you just disclosed my 'plan b'. I have two questions though: 1) when some1 pays for me via paypal, wouldnt i be oblidged to return to you if i need to renew? Plus will it say that am the owner even if some1 else paid for me. 2) is the 200 naira negotiable? Thanks aswell for taking time to point me in the right direction.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by 2sexy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Michky: Very noted. I cant thank you enough bro. But did you intentionally exclude drivers licence? Because I noticed that you dint mention it. Besides, will they accept the old (unexpired) driver's licence? I know i could just walk into any uba branch and make enquiry but i guess its better to go there all prepared than back & fort, if you know what i mean. Thanks again.
I gave you according to my experience. I don't know if they will accept a driver's license. Try it.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by 2sexy(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Michky: As a matter of fact, you just disclosed my 'plan b'. I have two questions though: 1) when some1 pays for me via paypal, wouldnt i be oblidged to return to you if i need to renew? Plus will it say that am the owner even if some1 else paid for me. 2) is the 200 naira negotiable? Thanks aswell for taking time to point me in the right direction.
if someone register anything for you online, you will have to return to them for renewal.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
Michky: As a matter of fact, you just disclosed my 'plan b'. I have two questions though: 1) when some1 pays for me via paypal, wouldnt i be oblidged to return to you if i need to renew? Plus will it say that am the owner even if some1 else paid for me. 2) is the 200 naira negotiable? Thanks aswell for taking time to point me in the right direction.

You must allow someone who you can contact anytime or a person you believe that is a full time Internet marketer
to buy you a domain because of renewal purpose as you will need to contact him/her but I do contact people to notify them for renewal two months or 3 months before it's due.

Got that right?
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2012

It will say/show that you are the owner because I will fill in your details which I will request for after

making payment for the Go ahead to buy and register it for you.Thanks
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2012

The N200 is negotiable depending on some factors and conditions but you must note that it is a

pay4me service which will be done with PayPal or credit card and most sites especially

nigeriagoldexchange does that currently @ N210 per dollar.

Thanks and you can still speak with me.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by Michky: 10:49am On Aug 01, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

The N200 is negotiable depending on some factors and conditions but you must note that it is a

pay4me service which will be done with PayPal or credit card and most sites especially

nigeriagoldexchange does that currently @ N210 per dollar.

Thanks and you can still speak with me.
Absolutely noted. Thanks a trillion.
Re: Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Michky: Absolutely noted. Thanks a trillion.

you are greatly welcomed and I wish you best.

You can as well gain from my webpage LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM as there informations that will be of great assistance to you.

Goodluck....

(1) (Reply)

Incubation Centre, Ibadan, New Address / Best Foam/mattress / Micro-finance Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.