Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (482416 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by meritsound: 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
WANT TO UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC, VIDEOS, COMEDIES, WRITE UPS SUCH AS STORIES OR POEM AND SO ON, FOR CHEAPER RATES AS LOW AS #500 CONTACT ME NOW +2348108146533
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 12:30am On May 13, 2017
Cuddlemii:
Good afternoon everyone. smiley
Hello madam!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by meneski(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2017
anybody on i writer here....pls tell me how i can join....especialy about the star u belong to....i mean on the form thanx......
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by eyizlive(m): 8:27am On May 18, 2017
P O E T R Y

why is true beauty hidden/

why is it often covered and scarcely revealed/

why is the apple of eve forbidden/

and the man trouble to be used/

why is the true beauty of eve not uncovered in the light/

why should man's greatest pleasures be sought in the dark/

why should eve keep her desires beneath her/

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by eyizlive(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2017
#JUSTCONVERSATION

"did you say the stars were worlds, tess?"
"yes"
"all like ours?"
"i don't know, but i think so. they sometimes seem to be like the apples on our
stubbard-tree. most of them splendid and sound --a few blighted"
"which do we live on -- a splendid one or a blighted one?"
"a blighted one"
"tis very unlucky that we didn't pitch on a sound one, when there were so many more of 'em!"
"yes"
"is it like that really, tess?" said Abraham, turning to her,much impressed on reconsideration
of this rare information. "how would it have been if we had pitched on a sound one?"
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Pengician(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2017
Cuddlemii:
Grab a cup of coffee/tea/wine/water/juice while glued to your laptop/blackberry/PC, and chat with other members of this section.
It is an opportunity to "network and meet people!" wink

No top up
No pay as you go
No pre-paid plan
No long distance charges
International Roaming inclusive
Wide network coverage for your leisure & relaxation
Just Chat on!

Came a bit late. But it is better to be late than the late(s).
I'm a writer and blogger.

Looking for content writers (Freelancers) with good honorarium to follow their efforts.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by meritsound: 11:48am On May 28, 2017
Have you heard the latest?
*#UnilorinWordy*: the first ever literary contest for Unilorin students has commenced it's entry submission and it's deadline is 11:59pm on 31st May, 2017.
What are you waiting on? All you need to do is ready your creative writings in either or all of the category of *Poetry, Prose or Play*.

read more....http://www.meritsound.net/2017/04/unilorin-wordy-encounter-10_30.html
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by meritsound: 11:51am On May 28, 2017
Have you heard the latest?
*#UnilorinWordy*: the first ever literary contest for Unilorin students has commenced it's entry submission and it's deadline is 11:59pm on 31st May, 2017.
What are you waiting on? All you need to do is ready your creative writings in either or all of the category of *Poetry, Prose or Play*.

read more.............

http://www.meritsound.net/2017/04/unilorin-wordy-encounter-10_30.html
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by harrybarn: 1:09pm On May 30, 2017
723 pages! Oh my! Even if I was paid i cant come along. Who can give me a short summary of these chats?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ikemefuna44: 12:47am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello!
Anyone who can should kindly send me a soft copy of Danielle Steel's "Zoya". I've been trying to download it but to no avail.
Please if you have it, kindly forward it to my mail: ikemefuna44@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Childofaking: 12:27am On Jun 03, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by AdoptedSon: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2017
please I need to win an award to kick start my content writing business. All you need do is Click the link Like and share.
https://www.nairaland.com/3829110/ill-giving-out-n5000-sunday/2#57158484
Help a fellow writer
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Bolatunji03: 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guys I started a blog for motivation. I will sincerely appreciate reviews.

https://bolatunji..com.ng/2017/06/how-to-think-big-6-quick-steps.html?m=1
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Bolatunji03: 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ikemefuna44:
Hello!
Anyone who can should kindly send me a soft copy of Danielle Steel's "Zoya". I've been trying to download it but to no avail.
Please if you have it, kindly forward it to my mail: ikemefuna44@gmail.com
Thanks!

I'd love a link to Napoleon Hill 's master key to riches please.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by koraydayazeez(f): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hi. I'm new around here. Still trying to figure it all out. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Emerald3: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
WHAT ARE WE?

Arise to the brightness of the dawn
Dawn that begets hope
Hope for helpless lovers
Lovers yet not in love

Arise to the sound of a beating heart
Heart once stone cold from hurt
Hurt that went deeper than cut
Cut now to the chase and speak honestly

Arise and tell me what we are
Are we friends and should we kiss
Kiss like this * or kiss like that ****
That, I want, pray tell, do you?

(She is Nigerian, she is local and she is a blog. Naijalocalblog.com.ng is the wordshop for a wordsmith. Send in your stories #fiction and factual# to naijalocalblog.com.ng @gmail.com )
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 9jawatchdog: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cuddlemii:
Grab a cup of coffee/tea/wine/water/juice while glued to your laptop/blackberry/PC, and chat with other members of this section.
It is an opportunity to "network and meet people!" wink

No top up
No pay as you go
No pre-paid plan
No long distance charges
International Roaming inclusive
Wide network coverage for your leisure & relaxation
Just Chat on!

Nice! Tell us more about it.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 9jawatchdog: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Emerald3:
WHAT ARE WE?

Arise to the brightness of the dawn
Dawn that begets hope
Hope for helpless lovers
Lovers yet not in love

Arise to the sound of a beating heart
Heart once stone cold from hurt
Hurt that went deeper than cut
Cut now to the chase and speak honestly

Arise and tell me what we are

Are we friends and should we kiss
Kiss like this * or kiss like that ****
That, I want, pray tell, do you?

(She is Nigerian, she is local and she is a blog. Naijalocalblog.com.ng is the wordshop for a wordsmith. Send in your stories #fiction and factual#
to naijalocalblog.com.ng @gmail.com )

Nice poem!
you might want to check mine too on: www.9jawatchdog.net

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by krissconnect(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by onyi4edu(f): 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pengician:

Came a bit late. But it is better to be late than the late(s).
I'm a writer and blogger.

Looking for content writers (Freelancers) with good honorarium to follow their efforts.

Sorry I had to disturb you a little...

You comment caught my attention. Please, can you read the writeup I just uploaded and tell me in your honest opinion as a writer what you think about the piece? I will appreciate your feedback.
Simply check my profile for the story.
Thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by VampireeM(f): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I don't want to create new topic.

Pls any Erotic novel lovers in the house esp by Samhain and Ellora's Cave publishers? Pls I need new books or weblink where I can download the ebooks and PDF files for FREE. I also have soft copies in my book lib and won't mind sharing cool

The sites where I'd download them for free years ago can't be found on the web anymore.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Roc10(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, I have a book recently published that I would like you all to purchase this festive season. Comments are welcomed as I will be sharing my subsequent books on this platform.
The name is Devils In Disguise. A play set in Pretoria that centers on a rich family with staunch and aristocratic marriage principles and trying to impose these beliefs of upholding the family social status on their daughter, Rebecca whom they deceived into returning home on a business discussion with her father. Her father wants the son of his best childhood friend and business Mogul to be his son in law, just to conform to his principles but Rebecca objects and decided to introduce a lowly according to her Parents to them whom they also rebukes. A scandal is about to rock and pulverize the groom's family when a little secret is exposed on the day Rebecca tries to run away with her man. The people they thought so highly of wasn't whom they always thought to be. Go to okadabooks.com and search for the title and book cover below to download or the the link Download here and enjoy. Thank you. https://okadabooks.com/search?term=Devils+In+Disguise+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by eddie7: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Roc10:
Hello Nairalanders, I have a book recently published that I would like you all to purchase this festive season. Comments are welcomed as I will be sharing my subsequent books on this platform.
The name is Devils In Disguise. A play set in Pretoria that centers on a rich family with staunch and aristocratic marriage principles and trying to impose these beliefs of upholding the family social status on their daughter, Rebecca whom they deceived into returning home on a business discussion with her father. Her father wants the son of his best childhood friend and business Mogul to be his son in law, just to conform to his principles but Rebecca objects and decided to introduce a lowly according to her Parents to them whom they also rebukes. A scandal is about to rock and pulverize the groom's family when a little secret is exposed on the day Rebecca tries to run away with her man. The people they thought so highly of wasn't whom they always thought to be. Go to okadabooks.com and search for the title and book cover below to download or the the link Download here and enjoy. Thank you. https://okadabooks.com/search?term=Devils+In+Disguise+

Nice one
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Benjamin4388(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
I have free ebooks for you all
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Benjamin4388(m): 9:06pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by RuggedSniper: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2020
REINEVIOLET
PG577 SEP262013

Hello y'all. now I see y'all want to learn:

Spanish

English

French

German

Portuguese

Italian

etc and well there is this website by the name of Duolingo that can assist with that and its totally free.
All you need to do is go to www.duolingo.com and then sign up nothing more, nothing less. And the amazing part is that there in no hidden fee (say for example, you reach a level and to advance you need to pay- nothing like that)

In that website it teaches you how to

Speak in the proper accent
Write well, especially with accentuations like accent droit, accent aigu and others
Read French without having to check the dictionary often

Bonus: you can translate articles, essay, journals etc.

Sadly, they only have apps for smartphones and not all smartphones (but iPhone dey there sha) and those come with offline modes.

Why am i writing this? So you can know what you are registering for. smiley smiley (oh and I feel like being professional today smiley )

If you want to know more, you can ask me any question and I will try my possible best to answer.

Thanks cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sonofElElyon: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
3 MUST READ, UNPUTDOWNABLE Books, $2.99 Each! Result of Years of Research!
Visit Amazon now !
Sinister Plan for a New World Order;
https://amazon.com/dp/B0CDMGVY6X
Decoding 2,000 Year Old Prophecies about the End of our World;
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDQNDX2P
"Man-God" from the Middle East? Examining the Critical Evidence
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CDMCFKZB

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Majesty99: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.