Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (486111 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:
what can i say?
well, don't. Cause words that really mean something to ppl are never spoken. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: thats an easy one, i'm 20yrs old. This is fun, i'll give you another opportunity to ask me a harder question.
ur very "grown up" for ur age lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2012
smiley hmm! Matured huh, should i take that as a compliment, or a bonus point.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: smiley hmm! Matured huh, should i take that as a compliment, or a bonus point.
None of the above,u can slp now.2mrw u will be dancing "kukere" for me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2012
Lol! Kukere, ok! Sure i'll sleep, but maybe not, or most definitely no! Because I've just downed the last cup of coffee already, really bad timing. Lol! I'm doomed smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddle cuddle cuddled milk how i wonder what your taste i'ld be like.

Up in that udder thats so fat, like a mineral waiting to be tapped, cuddle, cuddle, cuddled milk. How i wonder what your taste i'ld be like
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: Cuddle cuddle cuddled milk how i wonder what your taste i'ld be like.

Up in that udder thats so fat, like a mineral waiting to be tapped, cuddle, cuddle, cuddled milk. How i wonder what your taste i'ld be like
just downed my warm glass of milk.M off
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:42am On Sep 20, 2012
You are both crazy peeps grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: just downed my warm glass of milk.M off
well, good night, sugar muffin, and don't let the bed bugs get close enough to bite you. I'll be watching your door against unwanted poaching creeps.

Cuddle, cuddles, cuddling...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm scared, frozen in time & desperate with no other resolve than to find my one true love,
trapped in a world
where ppl stay motionless for all eternity, i die hastily with each passing second, its not d fact that i'm aging faster than every oda living thing i see that worries me, but d fact that i may never find her on time.

Every breath i take on the stern of this auto-driven boat, suffocates the live out of me, faster that you can say anything, sorry!, i wish you were here to witness me suffer this pain.

I stare at the half drunk wine in my glass cup, i'm downing;
oh! And i see your image amidst the sun's reflection and rays. I turn around just as fast as this happen, but there's no one there, just my mind playing tricks on me.

I reminesce on our first kiss; breath-taking, void of focus, an unexpected crudely-refined kiss and down to earth brief;
I then look at how much time is left; its grievous what is revealed, but i'll never stop searching for you, not until the end of time.

I can't agree with u more if dying would help restore our togetherness. "Then so be it" we conclude.

Trapped in this never ending dream, torturing each other with d thoughts of wanting the other. Wishing We had known earlier that dreaming could be a curse

Stuck in a never ending dream
Stuck in a world with incessant replays of loreen's euphoria.
Stuck 2 forever chase after my life in a world similar to the wirchovsky's matrix: the neo training simulation, well, theoretically we are moving at light speed.
We are alone in this universe, the silence is breath-taking.

Like a mirage you tend to or well is cursed to evade me or disappear just before i can surface.
Its frustrating knowing i've got a little time left.

I can feel your presence, i can feel your thoughts, they are calling out to me to hurry up, i've never been more sure, you must be close. I can here you speak, your lips sing the lyrics of the song.

It feels as though you're trapped in the skies and i on land. Don't wake me up, don't even dare when i'm a step on point.

Just then your plane comes into view, i can feel you peering at me through the plane's windows, your in the first class coach next to the cockpit and like hancock's wife you immediately crash out of the plane as it soars the silver clouds falling 2 my wide open arms I can now see it in your eyes, You've yearned for my touch and warm kisses for so long; you couldn't havemecause of our fates and separate destinies.

Filled with enthusiasm i leap off the boat just before you can crash into my body. Just millimeters away from my out-stretched arms just b4 time runs out.

But to me there's no wish 4 a better way 2 die than taking 1 last stare into those perfect "huge eyes" of yours, takin 1 last sharp dive with my mind delving into those thoughts u hide. I smile at what they reveal 4 i know now that you also wished d same like me

Oh but our time is up and the game is far over, and our hearts are frozen in time with euphoria playin.

Jt
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
Imagine, having to live your life, wading off girls that flock at your feet (trying to flaunt what they've got to get your attention), just cause you know someone's out-there thats destined for you. Eventually when you meet this special someone, there's nothing more appealing. smiley dedicated from john thomas(jt) to all the dudes and dudettes in the world. Lol!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2012
I MOURN MY LOSSES
I mourn
For a love lost
In a friend sought and
Nights of excitements
Now anguish thoughts
I mourn
Identities lost to compromise
The self I was- or thought
To who I am and Know
I mourn
The values av embraced
Reading sonnets for psalms
Ballad as hymns
And anthologies as Bible.
Sudden starts and abrupt endings
Lost dreams and dead wishes
Me and my world
Of ever changing views..
(C)2008
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: You are both crazy peeps grin
I agree.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2012
sigmundfreud: I MOURN MY LOSSES
I mourn
For a love lost
In a friend sought and
Nights of excitements
Now anguish thoughts
I mourn
To who I am and Know
I mourn
The values av embraced
Ballad as hymns
Me and my world
Of ever changing views..
(C)2008

I mourn
As I read
A proper critique from me is coming up later wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cudddles likes Sigmondfreud....
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Cudddles likes Sigmondfreud....

Lolz, u wish!
I am usually warm towards everybody!
cuddles loves everyone equally
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by angayejuni: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2012
sigmundfreud: I MOURN MY LOSSES
I mourn
For a love lost
In a friend sought and
Nights of excitements
Now anguish thoughts
I mourn
To who I am and Know
I mourn
The values av embraced
Ballad as hymns
Me and my world
Of ever changing views..
(C)2008

Lovely piece enjoyed it by now u wud be better if u continued writing up till now
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, u wish!
Me two
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, u wish!
:-) :-/ ;-) ;-( :-x
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33:
:-) :-/ ;-) ;-( :-x
khkhkg
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
^^Girl!, wat r u writing? smiley i meant to write: "me three."
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sigmundfreud likes Cuddles... smiley
Sigmundfreud likes Cuddles...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
angayejuni:

Lovely piece enjoyed it by now u wud be better if u continued writing up till now
Thanks!
Problem is 'continuing'.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Wait! I hope this doesn't mean: "we are...em...em...em, you know the infamous clause now, don't you?@ hdg. smiley *crosses fingers with so much anticipation, desperately, waiting 4 an answer*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: Wait! I hope this doesn't mean: "we are...em...em...em, you know the infamous clause now, don't you?@ hdg. smiley *crosses fingers with so much anticipation, desperately, waiting 4 an answer*
we are?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
I hope our warm feelings for each other don't mean we are...em...em...em

God what am i doing? "Trying to trick you into admitting that there's really nothing going on between us. So that i can bust out of nairaland without breaking anybody's heart so i won't have to worry about being missed, when i'm finally gone." sad can't believe i'm cruel. I'm so sorry dear, i really am.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: I hope our warm feelings for each other don't mean we are...em...em...em

God what am i doing? "Trying to trick you into admitting that there's really nothing going on between us. So that i can bust out of nairaland without breaking anybody's heart so i won't have to worry about being missed, when i'm finally gone." sad can't believe i'm cruel. I'm so sorry dear, i really am.
wat r u on about?

John trust me there is nothing going on between us,just enjoying ur crazy presence around.

Catch my drift?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ha! :-D JUST WANTED TO BE SURE!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Are you guys synced or sometin?
Always appearing at the sametime for a chat
hmmm, mysterious!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: Ha! :-D JUST WANTED TO BE SURE!!!
Now u r lil Bro
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: Are you guys synced or sometin?
Always appearing at the sametime for a chat
hmmm, mysterious!
*whispering*I just realised he aint nufin like my "Ice Prince" so m gonna keep left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.