Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (486964 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
Cuddlemii: Are you guys synced or sometin?
Always appearing at the sametime for a chat
hmmm, mysterious!

i'm always online, but in a soaring(refreshing) kind of way, its the least thing i could do to avoid idling away or posting trash about the forums whilst spending a vacation.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: *whispering*I just realised he aint nufin like my "Ice Prince" so m gonna keep left.
girl, so that was me you were describing in that diary of yours. smiley you could have just asked for it you know.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33:

i'm always online, but in a soaring(refreshing) kind of way, its the least thing i could do to avoid idling away or posting trash about the forums whilst spending a vacation.
U mean NL vacation?mind if I join u?My BIS will be expiring soon
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: girl, so that was me you were describing in that diary of yours. smiley you could have just asked for it you know.
was afraid u wud run
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: U mean NL vacation?mind if I join u?My BIS will be expiring soon

well grab your trainers, we're going mountain climbing in iran, hopefully we won't get arrested by persians, well, because i'm one of those power rangers.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33:

well grab your trainers, we're going mountain climbing in iran, hopefully we won't get arrested by persians, well, because i'm one of those power rangers.
Iran Can we go to Switzerland?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: was afraid u wud run

smiley awh! And you know my english name too, thats em sweet. Would you like to see it?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33:

smiley awh! And you know my english name too, thats em sweet. Would you like to see it?
c wat?

Good Life"

Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone

New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say

Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
A good, good life

To my friends in New York, I say hello
My friends in L.A. they don't know
Where I've been for the past few years or so
Paris to China to Col-or-ado

Sometimes there's airplanes I can't jump out
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e
What there is to complain about

When you're happy like a fool
Let it take you over
When everything is out
You gotta take it in

A good, good life

Hopelessly
I feel like there might be something that I'll miss
Hopelessly
I feel like the window closes oh so quick
Hopelessly
I'm taking a mental picture of you now
'Cuz hopelessly
The hope is we have so much to feel good about

A good, good life

Oh yeah
Good, good life
Good life
Ooh

Listen
My friends in New York, I say hello
My friends in L.A. they don't know
Where I've been for the past few years or so
Paris to China to Col-or-ado

Sometimes there's airplanes I can't jump out
Sometimes there's bullshit that don't work now
We are god of stories but please tell me-e-e-e
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Iran Can we go to Switzerland?
switzerland huh? *grooms beard* sure. Would create sometime to visit zurich too.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: switzerland huh? *grooms beard* sure. Would create sometime to visit zurich too.smiley
next year u join BigBrother and wen u win em K's u take me to Australia
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa O.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: next year u join BigBrother and wen u win em K's u take me to Australia
sure we could tour the australasian continent all you want next year. Just don't scream when you see an unleashed marsupial on the loose.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: next year u join BigBrother and wen u win em K's u take me to Australia
Yeah...either that or he wins the lottery!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: sure we could tour the australasian continent all you want next year. Just don't scream when you see an unleashed marsupial on the loose.
dance azonto for sis
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Yeah...either that or he wins the lottery!
Coz he is so broke ryt now he can't even affort to call
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hey, if you scream they'll think you're there young and try to stuff you into there pouch. To suck breast milk.

Nope @ sigmund. The lottery is a rip-off. There's always the option of robbing banks. If bonnie and clyde did it, why can't john and johannah woman do it too.smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Coz he is so broke ryt now he can't even affort to call
smiley

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ur crazy John
Silkmoth33: Hey, if you scream they'll think you're there young and try to stuff you into there pouch. To suck breast milk.

Nope @ sigmund. The lottery is a rip-off. There's always the option of robbing banks. If bonnie and clyde did it, why can't john and johannah woman do it too.smiley
Bonnie and Glyde r boring,we r Goldie and Prezzo
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Ur crazy JohnBonnie and Glyde r boring,we r Goldie and Prezzo
i don't even know who the ones you've listed are, all i do know is that their names give me the hint that they've got gold and other precious stones buried someplace. Do you mind tellin me briefly about their history?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2012
Silkmoth33: i don't even know who the ones you've listed are, all i do know is that their names give me the hint that they've got gold and other precious stones buried someplace. Do you mind tellin me briefly about their history?
just google bigbrother star game contestants
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: just google bigbrother star game contestants
*hisses* who would want to be goldie? Certainly not my johannah woman, she's an absolute reject in this parts and i really hate watching the show now that they've excluded shower time.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Oh and the other reason is cause they tend to air it when my medical examinations are fast approaching.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33: *hisses* who would want to be goldie? Certainly not my johannah woman, she's an absolute reject in this parts and i really hate watching the show now that they've excluded shower time.
Nasty mind goodnyt
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33: Oh and the other reason is cause they tend to air it when my medical examinations are fast approaching.
great
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:12am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Ur crazy JohnBonnie and Glyde r boring,we r Goldie and Prezzo
John and Johannah sound very romantic...
Match made in heaven.
And when did 'Sweetheart' turn to 'Lil Bro'?
sounds condescending. Am offended on his behalf!
Is it becos he said hez 20?!
lol..
Common Madonna, Shakira, Demi Moore, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz all dated men younger than they were...and some with good result.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: great
gud9iteee
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Match made in heaven.
lol..
Common Madonna, Shakira, Demi Moore, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz all dated men younger than they were...and some with good result.
dude!, stop that, all i wanted 4rm her was to be happy around me. If changing from sweet to bro changes that, then i don't mind.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33: dude!, stop that, all i wanted 4rm her was to be happy around me. If changing from sweet to bro changes that, then i don't mind.
Hmm...perhaps after you are done with Anatomy of the body, i shd shoow u that of the mind...
Shez still around you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:20am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Match made in heaven.
lol..
Not cz he is 20 its cuz m a sister and m not looking.M already taken
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:25am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Hmm...perhaps after you are done with Anatomy of the body, i shd shoow u that of the mind...
Shez still around you
ur the one I have hots for.

I even write ur name on our school corridors,scramble ur name on my workbook.

Mr Emekye asked us to write about "would you accept interatial marriages in your society?" And all I cud think bwt was u.us married......and...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 21, 2012
smiley lol! I'm thru with the gross of anatomy 300level, whats left is morbid 400level, smiley do you still get to teach me, after reading this? smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 21, 2012
:-D WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT^^^

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.