Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. (1820 Views)

Amazing! Father And Son Pose For The Same Photo For 30 Years! (pictures) / I Was Banned Unjustly / I Am Not Beaf - Why Am I Being Punished Unjustly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by mrsacidtalk: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2012
Please Help! They have banned my Husband (acidtalk) and Son (baby_acidtalk) unjustly

OPEN LETTER TO SEUN

Seun,
It is just a pity that my first mail to you will be one which expresses my dissapoinment about you and you miserable forsaken moderators>
I have followed nairaland from inception in 2005 and can say with all confidence that i have invited over a hundred members onto your forum over the years.

Nairaland used to be a forum then filled with very mature minds with God given intellect. Every solution and help one needed with the Nigerian circle was always sort for from this forum.

Same cannot be said again, over the years things have become so terrible that it takes a strong mind to visit a particular thread twice. it has so much deteriorated that every single section of nairaland is filled with hate, jealousy and insults. this are amongst people who have never even met physically for once.

From ethnic and religious bashing, to derailing of threads and terrible curses, all have been a big shame to Nigeria and Nigerians.

When acitalk came into limelight on march 30th 2012, his main and objectives was to tey his best to improve on the maturity contents and discussions that once existed on nairaland, this he has tried his very best to do over the months.

I went as far as creating few threads where people can share real life experiences, one to give FREE Entrepreneur advise, and another one where people can easily relax and feel free to express themselves.
Your moderators are not helping your forum grow one bit as they have openly showed their hatred and dislike for certain members, created camps and will go the extra mile to castigate, hide post and even ban in some cases.

Example of such moderator is SEXKILLS.
When I noticed it was irrelevant to keep complaining about the same thing over and over, I decided to stay off the Romance Section and concentrate of contributing meaningful post and topics on others, and this didn’t stop the fun I created to members and enjoyed myself.

To cut a very long story short, I wanted to bring in creativity and fun, one which even you never deemed fit to do.
For my 100th post on nairaland I decided to give out FREE credit to members. After someone successfully loaded the first one, I sent out the second one only for your moderators to hide the post. Unfortunately for them, some had already loaded it and acknowledged receipt of it. Lo and behold before I could say SEUN, they banned me. My son (baby-acidtalk) came out to let the whole world know the criminal act of your moderators.
Or when did it become a crime to gift out gift to the public? Your moderators wanted to criminally load the recharge card and then make it seem like the card doesn’t exist after they unhide the post.
Every appeal I have made on every single thread have been hidden.

Seun go through my 100 threads over the 4 months I registered that name, if for once you find anything criminal in any of the threads, openly point it out and BAN me permanently as I also promise not to return to nairaland afterwards.

This life should be a “live and lets live” thing. If nobody else is willing to do the unusual and another man takes the bold step to create things positively, should such a man be punished for his goodwill?
Seun I deserve an open apology from YOU and you Moderators as I was unduly punished on the day I was joyfully celebrating my 100th anniversary on nairaland. I am not asking for too much in any form.

Prove you are truly a leader and one with a good heart who appreciates people who help build his forum. After all I won’t share a kobo from your money even if I invite a billion people to you forum or create the best post.

Expecting your OPEN APOLOGY from you and your moderators.

Yours truly,
HRH, Prince, Chief, Dr, Pastor, Bishop, imam, Eng, Arch
ACIDTALK and Family

1 Like

Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by mrsacidtalk: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2012
Nairalanders dont just look. help out.
It could be you tomorrow.
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2012
Touching!Where is seun?
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2012
Things like this are not good for business.Dont think that Nairaland cannot crumble.Your(seun and hs moderators) attitude toward members can make or mar this wonderful forum.

1 Like

Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by mrsacidtalk: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2012
They are even threatening to ban me again can you imagine?

So because my Husband (acidtalk) they dash credit e come be bad thing?
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by acidtalk: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
mrs_acidtalk: They are even threatening to ban me again can you imagine?

So because my Husband (acidtalk) they dash credit e come be bad thing?

Thanks my love.
i know i can always count on you.
you are the only one my heart is meant for,
go home now and enjoy yourself, i will take control of things from here.
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by greedie1(f): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sexkillz, did u unlawfully ban mr acidtalk? Defend ur self.

Mr seun, u should look into dis nd apologise if necessary. Nairaland is wat it is today because of its members, accord everyone d respect nd honour due to dem. Peace!
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
Reyginus: Things like this are not good for business.Dont think that Nairaland cannot crumble.Your(seun and hs moderators) attitude toward members can make or mar this wonderful forum.

gree-die:
Sexkillz, did u unlawfully ban mr acidtalk? Defend ur self.

Mr seun, u should look into dis nd apologise if necessary. Nairaland is wat it is today because of its members, accord everyone d respect nd honour due to dem. Peace!
Reyginus: Things like this are not good for business.Dont think that Nairaland cannot crumble.Your(seun and hs moderators) attitude toward members can make or mar this wonderful forum.

Hi fellas,

Let me clear the air here. Acidtalk created a thread where he posted scratch card vouchers. He was banned for one hour by spambot which is a software that bans one for suspicious threads. Spambot is not operated by moderators, even moderators get banned by spambot as well!
When acidtalk was banned, his son and wife (baby_acidtalk & mrs acidtalk respectively) accused the moderator of banning acidtalk. The moderator tried to explain to them what happened but it fell on deaf ears. They went further to insult the moderators for crimes they didn't commit.
Neither Seun nor the moderator need apologise. Its the acidtalk family that should apologise to the moderator and to other nairalanders they insulted

1 Like

Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by acidtalk: 2:35pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Hi fellas,

Let me clear the air here. Acidtalk created a thread where he posted scratch card vouchers. He was banned for one hour by spambot which is a software that bans one for suspicious threads. Spambot is not operated by moderators, even moderators get banned by spambot as well!
When acidtalk was banned, his son and wife (baby_acidtalk & mrs acidtalk respectively) accused the moderator of banning acidtalk. The moderator tried to explain to them what happened but it fell on deaf ears. They went further to insult the moderators for crimes they didn't commit.
Neither Seun nor the moderator need apologise. Its the acidtalk family that should apologise to the moderator and to other nairalanders they insulted

You bloody swat whose family should apologise?
Did the spambot also hide my post, my child's post (baby_acidtalk) and my loving wife's post (mrs_acidtalk)?
or who the hell do you think you guys are fooling?
just becasue i wanted to be calm after my darling wife wanted to make a big issue out of this doesn't make me and my family stup*id.

why did they hide the post of the 2nd recharge card voucher in the first place? and subsequently ban me and my lovely son (baby_acidtalk) for protesting the injustice?

The reason is we came with an innovation even the owner of this thread has never done since 7years of inception and this only triggered inferior complex and jealousy.

Take your life to the cemetry dude 'cus you are a disgrace.
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by acidtalk: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: Obinoscopy(m)

I am waiting for your response
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Skywalker5(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
My God...Acid-Talk,Mrs Acid-Talk, baby_acid talk. sad sad

I mean for real? you guys are actually a family or just online family?
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
acidtalk: Viewing this topic: Obinoscopy(m)

I am waiting for your response

I know the kind of response you want from me but believe me, you won't get it!

You asked why were mrs acidtalk and baby acidtalk banned. They were banned because of their spamming and libelous activities/threads in the romance and job/vacancy section. Those posts were marked as spam. I had to mark the post by baby acidtalk as spam in the job/vacancy section because it was posted in a wrong thread and because d post had nothing to do with job opportunities!

I think I'm courteous enough. If you're not satisfied, go and hug a transformer. . . .lol
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

You asked why were mrs acidtalk and baby acidtalk banned. They were banned because of their spamming and libelous activities/threads in the romance and job/vacancy section. Those posts were marked as spam. I had to mark the post by baby acidtalk as spam in the job/vacancy section because it was posted in a wrong thread and because d post had nothing to do with job opportunities!

I think I'm courteous enough. If you're not satisfied, go and hug a transformer. . . .lol
Onwu! grin grin grin
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Skywalker5(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Thats harsh bro grin grin grin grin
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by acidtalk: 5:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Your life is pathetic.
yes i know i posted it in the wrong section after they intentionally banned me and baby_acidtalk (my lovely son).
To be honest when did giving out recharge card become a crime?
that no one was generous enough to do it doesn't mean it is criminal.

if i hadn't protested, dont you know i wouldn't have been able to contribute to those my lovely threads under your care.

Commot for road joh! Seun and his senseless moderators.
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Odunnu: 2:23am On Jul 31, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha, this people wont and cant kill me with laff o!
Reminds me of an era when we had the 190 series- papa190, 190pikin, 190mama, even angry190 lol.
Some people can be annoyingly funny sha
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:47am On Jul 31, 2012
Odunnu: Hahahahahahahahahaha, this people wont and cant kill me with laff o!
Some people can be annoyingly funny sha

You just used the right phrase: 'annoyingly funny'. . . . . lol
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 8:51am On Jul 31, 2012
Sky-walker:

Thats harsh bro grin grin grin grin

Was that harsh? I don't think so. I gave him a choice, either be satisfied with my explanations or hug a transformer, it's not my fault that he chose the later *grins*
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Was that harsh? I don't think so. I gave him a choice, either be satisfied with my explanations or hug a transformer, it's not my fault that he chose the later *grins*
This are not words you use on a customer(member).Is this the height of your politeness?
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2012
Reyginus: This are not words you use on a customer(member).Is this the height of your politeness?
The customer should talk anyhow and falsely accuse and heap childish insults because. . . . . . . .??
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: The customer should talk anyhow and falsely accuse and heap childish insults because. . . . . . . .??
...they think you did it on purpose.Explaining to them what really happened is the key.You(as your title implies) dont have to bring insults into it.
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2012
Reyginus: ...they think you did it on purpose.Explaining to them what really happened is the key.You(as your title implies) dont have to bring insults into it.
Explaining to them? Look up at obinoscopy's first reply on this thread. That was the 3rd explanation by a 3rd moderator on what really happened? But what was his response on all 3 occasions? Insults!

And that should be accepted from him because he is who? Lol.

He should go sit his attention seeking arse down! No one has time for his childish bickering, especially since he has refused to engage his faculty of deductive reasoning!
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2012
Reyginus: ...they think you did it on purpose.Explaining to them what really happened is the key.You(as your title implies) dont have to bring insults into it.

Believe me, I've tried my best to explain to them as a gentleman I am cool. But rather than reasoning with me, he resorted to throwing insults. Below are my efforts to explain what happened to him (in red) and his response is shown thereafter with his insults (bolded in black)

Obinoscopy:

Hi fellas,

When acidtalk was banned, his son and wife (baby_acidtalk & mrs acidtalk respectively) accused the moderator of banning acidtalk. The moderator tried to explain to them what happened but it fell on deaf ears.
They went further to insult the moderators for crimes they didn't commit.

Obinoscopy:

The follwing were his insultive retorts after my efforts to explain

acidtalk:

You bloody swat [/b]whose family should apologise?
Did the spambot also hide my post, my child's post (baby_acidtalk) and my loving wife's post (mrs_acidtalk)?
or who the hell do you think you guys are fooling?
just becasue i wanted to be calm after my darling wife wanted to make a big issue out of this doesn't make me and my family stup*id.

why did they hide the post of the 2nd recharge card voucher in the first place? and subsequently ban me and my lovely son (baby_acidtalk) for protesting the injustice?

The reason is we came with an innovation even the owner of this thread has never done since 7years of inception and this only triggered inferior complex and jealousy.

[b]Take your life to the cemetry dude 'cus you are a disgrace

acidtalk:

Your life is pathetic.
yes i know i posted it in the wrong section after they intentionally banned me and baby_acidtalk (my lovely son).
To be honest when did giving out recharge card become a crime?
that no one was generous enough to do it doesn't mean it is criminal.

if i hadn't protested, dont you know i wouldn't have been able to contribute to those my lovely threads under your care.

Commot for road joh! Seun and his senseless moderators.

This were just a few of his insults. Sexkills and r321 who were also unfortunate recipients of his insults cry can attest to that.

That being said. I think you should see reasons why I gave him an option of either being understanding or hugging a transformer grin
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by pendusky(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yawning!
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by davades(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
What about †ђξ recharge card issue Did ur spam BOT eat it Explain
Re: They Unjustly Arrested My Husband And Son. by Obinoscopy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
davades: What about †ђξ recharge card issue Did ur spam BOT eat it Explain

The card had already been loaded by a nairalander before it was blocked by the antispambot. The person even acknowledged it according to mrs_acidtalk.
Antispambot can't eat credit cards.....lol

(1) (Reply)

Ryabcool's Profile Picture (be Warned) / Call It Whatever You Like, Just Dnt Tell My Momma Abt It! / Why Cristiano Ronaldo Should Win The Ballon D'or ( HILARIOUS PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.