Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto (19676 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Graphic Photos Of Some Victims Of Maiduguri Multiple Bomb Blast / Kano Under Attack: Multiple Bomb Blasts & Gunfights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Jeani: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
Oh my God, when will all these stop? Who is in charge in this country? Is there no way to tame the activities of boko haram?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by ariy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
gramci: I thought the new NSA claimed to know BH, he should make the call.
abi o
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by lorddannie: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2012
Chongaiman: It's like BH is telling the NSA, "In your face, man."

Funny enough, Sokoto exported Kabiru Sokoto. Seems Kabiru's colleagues are returning home.
They are trying to wish him ramadan khareem and to congratulate him on his appointment as NSA
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2012
Its time for sokoto to feel the heat! I hope the sultan wakes up to his responsibilities!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by lorddannie: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2012
Jeani: Oh my God, when will all these stop? Who is in charge in this country? Is there no way to tame the activities of boko haram?
taming suicide bombers is not an easy task. Especially heavenly bound and 72-vagi.nal hopefuls.Look at syria and iraq for example. GEJ don jam work or na work jam GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Azidogen2: 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
THIS IS TERRIBLE. angry angry angry
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2012
This is the new normal. This news would not make the front page in most Nigerian Newspapers. Until it comes down south.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by rafaha(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
The BH has finally enter Sakkwato, Seat of Caliphate....God help Us!
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by FOLLEY20(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2012
gramci: Ramadam Kareem
what is kareem in Ramadan wit what is on ground now? U must be a BH member. U are supposed 2 weep 4 urself.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Stupid animals.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by boysy(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Let d northern govs call 4 another emergency meeting to discuss why boko haram lack respect on ramadam. Let them discuss immediately on why they lack respect on d sultan and NSA Dasuki. Let them not hesitate to arrest IBB/Buhari for not calling their boys to order at least 4 d sake of ramadan. In dat meeting they should not 4get what was discussed in the previous meeting. POWER MUST RETURN TO THE NORTH by September a 2012: 2015 is too long.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by achi4u(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
how many was killed pls?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Azidogen2: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2012
SOKOTO AGAIN angry angry angry
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by poj(m): 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
O su mi oooooo. A nge won ni owo, won nboruka. Kaka ki o san lara iya aje, o tun peleke si ni. Meaning d whole boko activity is aggravating instead of subsiding. These pple re not muslims. God pls help our leaders are helpless
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by boyendowed(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
So these people don reach sokoto.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2012
The bad guys have taken their trade to the home of the National Security Adviser. Oya, Dasuki, over to you.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Dayotosin(m): 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
Bombing places during fasting? Dey are nt even afraid of God nawa o
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by ismhab(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
FRESH AIR FROM JONALOOTER.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
berem: Its time for sokoto to feel the heat! I hope the sultan wakes up to his responsibilities!
Hope He does, but not at the cost of innocent lives.
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by salemdv(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
I was in class wen d 1st one went off, after abt 5mins or so anoda powerful 1 explode sending black smoke into d air. O boy i no wait 4 lectr b4 i find my square root go house oh. God should save those of us schooling ere, cuz we re already regretn our decision. And na lag cos am oh
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by duality(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2012
seh BOKOs no dey fast ni?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
ismhab: FRESH AIR FROM JONALOOTER.
You 've got to be kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by badlaw(f): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2012
ha na wao 4 una o shocked when i hear people saying God help naija and boko-haran also saying they r doing the work of God.abeg tell me which God de save naija and which God is Boko haran doing his work

grin grin
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by RichDad1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
We are on top of the situation. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by gsalvatore: 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
Please someone should tell the sultan that the party is on his door steps now. I trust boko haramites, once they remember any state,its been on that state. maybe he(sultan) should add boko menance to his prayer point and put more grease to his prayers this ramadan...the northern governors should continue their meeting for powershift come 2015, I wonder who they will be governing by then if these continues(who wan stop them?). Today is sokoto maybe tomorrow will be jigawa(everything imaginable is happening in naija) then all the northern states will be under the dark hand of boko menance, not very long you will see the northern nigeria sharply moving back to stone age(ofcourse they are used to stone age) while the "nuttern elite" fold their hands and watch their electorate diminish and they still want power to shift. Ok nah

2 Likes

Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by maclatunji: 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2012
wizzy11: Stupid animals, this people are not different from their cows, and the so call stupid northern Governors are planning a power shift, when they'v not been able to manage their homes.

My simple opinion is that, let it split, u can't put Animals and humans together. Let this Animals be on their own. The sultan, Emir and the Governors have been silent about the issue showing a lackadaisical attitude, now its hit them in the face, they should all bu*n in hell.

Because you only nip a tree in the bud, what they refused to fight would grow to hunt them.
As for those Animals that's representing them, they should dream on for power shift since they feel its their right.

And you will categorised with the animals right?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by tpapi: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2012
Sijo01: I thought they are in d month of Ramadan.......its obvious these people are not human beings. angry angry
dos boko boys r not real muslim,dem no send ramadam kareem message
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by tpapi: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wao,dis is d first time bombs r hittin sokoto,despite all d bombin,i wonder y all d police station av refused 2 fortify their stations jus like their colleagues r doin
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
maclatunji:

And you will categorised with the animals right?

Can you learn to express your self better, what point are you trying to make?
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
rhymz: Am in sokoto now, a friend of mine just recieved a call that there was a blast in Sokoto North. Am already in preparation to leave this place soon as I do my August clearance. God forbid bad thing.

sit down there now, OYO...
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by 9jii(m): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
you are only showing one thing here:The kind of abusive Palent that raizd U.

quote author=wizzy11]Stupid animals, this people are not different from their cows, and the so call stupid northern Governors are planning a power shift, when they'v not been able to manage their homes.

My simple opinion is that, let it split, u can't put Animals and humans together. Let this Animals be on their own. The sultan, Emir and the Governors have been silent about the issue showing a lackadaisical attitude, now its hit them in the face, they should all bu*n in hell.

Because you only nip a tree in the bud, what they refused to fight would grow to hunt them.
As for those Animals that's representing them, they should dream on for power shift since they feel its their right.[/quote]
Re: Multiple Bomb Blast In Sokoto by aryzgreat: 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
happy bombing to sakwoto! d seat of the caliphate! may be d sultan of sakwoto will wake up frm dreaming about power shift and face the real insecurity in d north. Ramadan Kabomb!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari, Tinubu, Oyegun And Atiku: Caption It / Buhari Cracks Stubborn Projects. And It's Just The Beginning - Femi Adesina / Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.