Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24960 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by akpunku1: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
Boyloaf: sometime around december 2009, my gf who av dated for 4years was abt to crumble my hrt!
Firstly, she went out clubbin wit a new toaster n called me around 12am dat she was comin to my place after clubbin, meanin i shud stay awake 2 open d gate to my compound; she came 30mins after d call n i allowed her in. I calmly xplained to her how hurtin i was due to her recent actions n at d end of my speech, i told her ''I LOVE U'', she did nt respond, i repeated d quoted phrase, then she shouted at me sayin ''AND SO WAT?''
Secondly, i went to see her at her crib, met her already dressed n ready to go out, asked her where she was up to, and she said ''a show'', i asked wit who? She did nt respond, then i said i came to spend weekend wit her, but she wasn't concerned abt dat, she got out of d room, asked me out n locked her door, as i was tryin to plead her to remember how far we've come togeda, while holdin her hands, unxpectedly, she turned around n pushed me n i fell to d ground like a baby, ''SMH'' hurtin my arms in d process, afterwhich i allowed her to go for her show wit whoeva. After sometime minutes of her departure , she sent an apology text but i did nt bother to reply.
Thirdyly, we were togeda at my place, d toaster called her fone, n she asked him to drive down to my area, went out to meet wit him, i followed her to where d guy was, n asked her there n then to choose between me n d guy who she wanted to follow, n shockinly, she chosed d guy, n i left n went into my apartment. That was how d relationship ended.
BUT after some months, she came bak begin me to accept her bak dat it was d devil's hand work. But as usual, i calmly told her, it was too late to apologise.

bro you tried, i cant even tolorate past the first party tingy.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by kemiola89(f): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2012
Boyloaf: sometime around december 2009, my gf who av dated for 4years was abt to crumble my hrt!
Firstly, she went out clubbin wit a new toaster n called me around 12am dat she was comin to my place after clubbin, meanin i shud stay awake 2 open d gate to my compound; she came 30mins after d call n i allowed her in. I calmly xplained to her how hurtin i was due to her recent actions n at d end of my speech, i told her ''I LOVE U'', she did nt respond, i repeated d quoted phrase, then she shouted at me sayin ''AND SO WAT?''
Secondly, i went to see her at her crib, met her already dressed n ready to go out, asked her where she was up to, and she said ''a show'', i asked wit who? She did nt respond, then i said i came to spend weekend wit her, but she wasn't concerned abt dat, she got out of d room, asked me out n locked her door, as i was tryin to plead her to remember how far we've come togeda, while holdin her hands, unxpectedly, she turned around n pushed me n i fell to d ground like a baby, ''SMH'' hurtin my arms in d process, afterwhich i allowed her to go for her show wit whoeva. After sometime minutes of her departure , she sent an apology text but i did nt bother to reply.
Thirdyly, we were togeda at my place, d toaster called her fone, n she asked him to drive down to my area, went out to meet wit him, i followed her to where d guy was, n asked her there n then to choose between me n d guy who she wanted to follow, n shockinly, she chosed d guy, n i left n went into my apartment. That was how d relationship ended.
BUT after some months, she came bak begin me to accept her bak dat it was d devil's hand work. But as usual, i calmly told her, it was too late to apologise.
this guy is the real definition of "MUGUN"

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
kemiola89: this guy is the real definition of "MUGUN"
I disagree! love is blind.

Shyte happens dear!

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by passionate88: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bukizo:

you hung around after that? that was a big slap in ur face and u waited for some more...hmmmm

LOVE
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
lillaowow:

dis one pass Tarzan

have you ever seen a girl wake up in the middle of the night to check her bag if she would find TOM-TOM?

Brosmon a very serious note, your girl could be diabetic. If she's eating all that and losing weight, she should go to a hospital for a fasting blood sugar test. Pls,take it serious. If she is not diabetic then her brain needs some serious rewiring grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
lillaowow:

dis one pass Tarzan

have you ever seen a girl wake up in the middle of the night to check her bag if she would find TOM-TOM?

Bros on a very serious note, your girl could be diabetic. If she's eating all that and losing weight, she should go to a hospital for a fasting blood sugar test. Pls,take it serious. If she is not diabetic then her brain needs some serious rewiring grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
I met this gel via yahoo chat room if I can still vividly remember. I was then in my 100 level.
We started along very fine, and the coast was so clear and smooth.
En route to Lagos from Yola, I decided to go see her at Anambra...
Spent close to 2-3 days there with her. The period my Mum gave birth to my youngest sibling.
Got her and her room mate some stuffs a day before I was to travel.
The same night, she told me we have to cut it off...it was like a shock....for what.....what could be the reason/problem, but never a reason for the break up.
Could it be because Im not tall?
Could it be because my spoken English is terrible?
Could it be because my accent is highly flavoured?
Could it be because she is from a royal family?
Could it be because Im not hippie enough?
Could it be because we are of different tribes?
Could it be because I could be so reserved sometimes?
Could it be because, because, because........many thoughts running thru my head....issues we have discussed thoroughly.
Begged her throughout the whole night to give me a reason, but still!
Travelled the second day with heavy heart, and couldnt neither eat properly nor sleep well for like a month...NO BE SMALL THING O!
A gel wan give me hypertension at such a tender age, but I finally got over her.
Many things happened after sha with courage to keeping in touch!
She remains the last gel to genuinely broke my heart....there cant be another!

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
^ try me na! Na machine gun I go use scatter dat barrier u wan build. tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by technokid(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Well i met a gal on facebk 4yrs ago,we chatted a couple of times.I finally met her this year,went to her house that same day and i had the best (unplanned)sex ever with her on the 1st day,when she found out i wasnt rich(cos i was giving her financial film tricks) d sex stopped,me self find my level.I enjoyed it while it last

4 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Sike(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
fankasibe: Most Nigeria babes nowadayz read alot of romantic novels and moviez coz' they hardly get treated the way they ought to.....most Naija guyz aren't romantic....boyz ar nt smiling.
U know Dis?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
technokid: Well i met a gal on facebk 4yrs ago,we chatted a couple of times.I finally met her this year,went to her house that same day and i had the best (unplanned)sex ever with her on the 1st day,when she found out i wasnt rich(cos i was giving her financial film tricks) d sex stopped,me self find my level.I enjoyed it while it last
Lmfaoooo!!! U magaFied d puntash!

Greed jam greedy I guess

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Adehwale: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
dabrake: It was on my birthday when I received a phone call from my girl to breeze in campus which I did. As I got to campus, we walked straight into a hall, were watching a movie, . . . Of recent, my departmental president was beginning to cling to her but I would always turn a blind eye. So on that day while we were watching a movie, she just, all of a sudden, screamed "chei!! presido must have finished his project defense oh. Let's go and watch him". Initially, I refused but she later convinced me in which I followed her up. I happened to be a very popular guy in campus and I've gat that high rep in my department as ogbuefi so while we mere climbing the stairs, my colleagues were packed in one corner checking their released result(s) as school had just resumed . . . as we reached the first floor, she saw my departmental president, screamed "presido!!!", ran towards him, jumped on him and kissed him while all my colleagues(senior, junior and level) watched in a boolean eye movement(from her to me) because they all knew I was dating her . . . presido lamented her refusal to watch his defense and she promised to make it up to him that night. Meanwhile, I don swallow spittle tire everybody dey watch. . .
Fast forward, about a week later, I was swaggering towards the department when I noticed everyone staring at me and I was like "wetin I do again? I wear back of shirt? I wear 'rice and beans' shoe? my kokoro dey show? . . ." As soon as I reached my department, the first thing I noticed was my picture, her pix and that of my president on our notice board. She was the newly crowned queen and our editorial board was interviewing her. During the interview, she was asked and I quote this "Sometime last week, eye witness(es) watched you run into the arms of the departmental president and you also locked a kiss with him with your supposed boyfriend(me) watching. . ." and she cuts "Nsikan and I weren't dating". madam, end am there nah, she no gree. Then she added "we were close because he would always help me with my assignments. You know how difficult calculus, programming, statistics, kirchhoff's rule and others were now? Whenever I call on him to help me with my assignments, he would never disappoint me . . . " . . . Worse still, it took the DOI donkey years to update our notice board. I need not tell you how that semester went on
And my name changed from ogbuefi to assignment boyfriend.

I've tried so hard to summarize it. It was actually longer than that
lwkmd...seriously, my stomach is about to burst wit laughter.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by technokid(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoooo!!! U magaFied d puntash!

Greed jam greedy I guess
my broda wetin man go do nw.Babe no wan hear saw u no get money,but guy man need to follow Bleep cream punana.So na make believe I dey give them,then i step
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by megareal: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
@dabrake, no be me you wan kill with laughter. Assignment boyfriend indeed! Chei, I don wake my neighbours! bu ha ha hahahahahahahahaha......

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by kalufelix(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
is dis some nollywood script or sumtin??
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Adex4u4v(m): 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
i met a gal tru facebook back in 2005,she is d princess of a current king in osun state,we started dating each other in 2006 and we both love each other,she is very supportive,submissive and caring,she gave me anything dat i need,call me like ten times a day,but unfortunately she pass on 2 great beyond last year march due a cervical cancer,i missed her so much,also d people of ijado also missed her,adieu adunni esho omo onile owu abajaleti sansan till we meet again luv u so much.

5 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2012

Bro you get patience oo. a gurl asked so wot when u told her you love her and u still keep her. Man no gurl uses dat word on me nt even my sis nt 2 talk of a GF if she try de poo na there I go giv her red card
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by smartdude1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
never really had a gf cos i wan to b tru to ma self and do d ryt tin of fallin in luv and nt playin around. Have been in luv wif 2 girls differently but things sims nt to b working, i have tried all ma tactics for 3 yrs for d 1st and 2 yrs for d 2nd but to no avail.....but afta readin all d comments here...... i am nw trying to do d honourable thing of lettin them go...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2012
!!!

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 02, 2012
GOD PUNISH UR GIRLFRIEND

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2012
[quote author=lillaowow]

dis one pass Tarzan

have you ever seen a girl wake up in the middle of the night to check her bag if she would find TOM-TOM?[/quote
Its okay Man! .,..LMFAO.. HAHAHAHA
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2012
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
xhero: I just finished youth service, still hustlin to get a gud job and she wz d best tin dat cud eva happen to a guy...supportive,luvin, carin and independent! She alwayz like to pay for our movie tickets and wen she realized dat it wz begining to upset me, she wud first go to the cinemas, buy the tickets b4 comin to my house so i wudnt av a choice. She luved takin care of the bills and dats y i cud always freely spend everytin i had on her...God rest her soul...she passed away last year november and i'v bin broken eva since..they don't come like dat any more.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 02, 2012
MUMU BOY...LMAO..U DEY DECEIVE YOURSELF..MY DEAR PEOPLE CHANGE
WoBem: It ws her 22nd birthday. I offered her d opportunity 2 celebrate it in my home. She couldnt hesitate 2 come around. I entertained her nd presented appealin gifts 2 her. She couldnt resist d passion dat ws burning within us. Afta a long pre-intimacy, she striped 4 me nd we had a 45 mins love nd made vows to marry each other. Both of us are level 2 students of BUK and hop to b married upon grduation. I love her more dan i can say. She s d queen of my heart
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2012
LWTMB..HEHEHEHE..CHAI,WISH I SABI PERSON LIKE THAT,I WOULD GIVE IT TO HER WITHOUT THINKING TWICE..BIATCH,U ARE A TIFUNLORON,BLOODY GLUTTON
lillaowow:

sorry for yur loss bro

Mine is wit a girl that eats a lot...
Cos of her, i stopped buying some stuffs like a crate of eggs and a carton of indomie in school.
Nevertheless, she'll complain she's loosing weight and i'm not takin care of her.
Girl, you eat too much.
Just cos yur mouth is bitter, yu take 10-12 sppons of milo.
The other time at a fast food, you requested for another piece of chicken. What's wrong with the one you just ate?
Ain't yu ever satisfied?

You days are numbered gurl.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by JB789: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by JB789: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2012
smart-dude:
never really had a gf cos i wan to b tru to ma self and do d ryt tin of fallin in luv and nt playin around. Have been in luv wif 2 girls differently but things sims nt to b working, i have tried all ma tactics for 3 yrs for d 1st and 2 yrs for d 2nd but to no avail.....but afta readin all d comments here...... i am nw trying to do d honourable thing of lettin them go...
You don't really have to let go; just stick together, and when the time comes, you shall find THE ONE. Good luck
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2012
wa shere
ayobase: I met this gel via yahoo chat room if I can still vividly remember. I was then in my 100 level.
We started along very fine, and the coast was so clear and smooth.
En route to Lagos from Yola, I decided to go see her at Anambra...
Spent close to 2-3 days there with her. The period my Mum gave birth to my youngest sibling.
Got her and her room mate some stuffs a day before I was to travel.
The same night, she told me we have to cut it off...it was like a shock....for what.....what could be the reason/problem, but never a reason for the break up.
Could it be because Im not tall?
Could it be because my spoken English is terrible?
Could it be because my accent is highly flavoured?
Could it be because she is from a royal family?
Could it be because Im not hippie enough?
Could it be because we are of different tribes?
Could it be because I could be so reserved sometimes?
Could it be because, because, because........many thoughts running thru my head....issues we have discussed thoroughly.
Begged her throughout the whole night to give me a reason, but still!
Travelled the second day with heavy heart, and couldnt neither eat properly nor sleep well for like a month...NO BE SMALL THING O!
A gel wan give me hypertension at such a tender age, but I finally got over her.
Many things happened after sha with courage to keeping in touch!
She remains the last gel to genuinely broke my heart....there cant be another!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by DIG1: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2012
Met dis gurl on facebook then migrated τ̅☺ bbm,dat was nov ending of dat particular year, got chatting with her, Απϑ eventually fell in love, ‎​so I thought. By Jan ending d subsequent year, she came τ̅☺ my house τ̅☺ await her NYSC callup letter for batch A, no be small thing Ooº°˚, after much talk dat day she came, @ night wanted τ̅☺ browse her web site, come hear confession, she started telling me dat she is a badt gurl, though she ve a boyfriend but want τ̅☺ EX him, he stays @ PH and she wants τ̅☺ work her posting τ̅☺ Abj where I also stay, dat as she is talking with me she is even pregnant from d last match she played with d guy, afta much confession she still gave me d http address τ̅☺ browse her site. She came τ̅☺ my house with some good moni,told her dat I can only give her moral support, cos I cannot drink medicine for anoda persons headache,afta 3days, she used her moni τ̅☺ clear d stuff, then travelled τ̅☺ her school for clearance and came back afta 4days. Hmmm, dis gurl wan use bleep kill me Ooº°˚ 4 d 1month she stayed in my house, she is lazy and difficult τ̅☺ convince. When I brought out my check list, she failed all. My first prayer point was that she shld not succeed in working her NYSC posting τ̅☺ ABJ, Απϑ God in his infinite mercies answered my prayer. Immediately she went to camp, I reduced my communication with her, Απϑ eventually stop communicating with her. Dis is over 2yrs now. But d worst of ¶† all is dat she killed the love in me, ve not being in a relationship since then, I ve relegated affection Απϑ romance τ̅☺ d background because of ђã†̥ I experienced from dat gurl. God ve mercy Øŋ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 02, 2012
This topic is Hilarious o..Lemme share mine..sometimes 2010,i met an older lady thru fb,a single mother of 2 beautiful kids in her early 40s(i'm in my mid 20s)..though,i've fallen in love like thrice before then but the one with that Lady was more than genuine..I saw Heaven through her eyes,tall and absolutely elegant,She defined beauty,buttersoft lips,body glitter than gold..She was naturally endowed(as in excessively busty..50DD to be precise then)..I really loved her and was willing to DO ANYTHING FOR HER..Sex with her was awesome..Even as she don born 2 kids and bleeped God knows how many men,the punany was amazing to me..She was a world I wanted to live..Jealousy,age difference,a little immaturity on both sides and lack of communication ruined us after a year and some months but looking back,I would still love to be with her...
NB: She no be sugar mummy as i am very comfortable and never collected a penny from her..Love just found its way in our heart

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2012
to those who called me all sorts of names. Thank u very much, to all who were matured enuf in their comments, i appreciate u. Although i am not wit dat girl anymore. She taught me alot of tins abt realtionship, lookin bak, i dnt regret ever datin her cos my experience wit her can only be imagined by all of u.

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2012
^ no mind dem Jare!

It is well.... smiley
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by anitank(f): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ no mind dem Jare!

It is well.... smiley

U just de every thread. I hail u o. Oya go and sleep now undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.