Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24961 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by tchaik(m): 1:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Boyloaf: to those who called me all sorts of names. Thank u very much, to all who were matured enuf in their comments, i appreciate u. Although i am not wit dat girl anymore. She taught me alot of tins abt realtionship, lookin bak, i dnt regret ever datin her cos my experience wit her can only be imagined by all of u.

Omo bone dat yarn, you fall hand, big time! Esp to all playas/real guy men out there!

If I were you, I will cover myself with sack clothes, pour ashes on my head, and weep for forgiveness!!!!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool #NOT SMILING
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33am On Aug 02, 2012
anitank:
U just de every thread. I hail u o. Oya go and sleep now undecided
And u are? My personal assistant or a sniffer dog? Which 1?

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2012
tchaik:

Omo bone dat yarn, you fall hand, big time! Esp to all playas/real guy men out there!

If I were you, I will cover myself with sack clothes, pour ashes on my head, and weep for forgiveness!!!!

Haba! U' ll do worse jare forget all dis format.Personally, I won't doubt d Shyte people do for love.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by anitank(f): 1:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
And u are? My personal assistant or a sniffer dog? Which 1?
Ouch!!! Sori for bugging u......my bad!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:39am On Aug 02, 2012
anitank:
Ouch!!! Sori for bugging u......my bad!
I asked a question. U noticed me, so in order words u wan shine na! I lie? undecided
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 2:40am On Aug 02, 2012
WoBem: It ws her 22nd birthday. I offered her d opportunity 2 celebrate it in my home. She couldnt hesitate 2 come around. I entertained her nd presented appealin gifts 2 her. She couldnt resist d passion dat ws burning within us. Afta a long pre-intimacy, she striped 4 me nd we had a 45 mins love nd made vows to marry each other. Both of us are level 2 students of BUK and hop to b married upon grduation. I love her more dan i can say. She s d queen of my heart

so you guys made vows to get married just because of 45mins of furking. u be maga. what will happen when she meets someone that baaaaarngs her all night after taking her shopping in his mercedes?

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 3:02am On Aug 02, 2012
ok. my own story.

I had one of the most beautiful girls ever. She was fair, sexy, her eyes were like she uses contact lens, she was clean and always had perfume, she could surrk and furrk like a professional. we were crazy together and even kissed on the roads and we would be kissing even if we were in a bus. we no send oh. LOL.
But one day, one 419 pastor came and started promising her heaven and earth and promised to take her to USA to finish her schooling and that his church has 7 branches in virginia beach USA. I saw the look in her eyes anytime the guy came around and then I knew i had lost her so me sefff moved on to the next one.

about 8 months later, she came back crying. the guy put her in his house and kept barrnging her and she kept aborting. she wrote new exams in new names and did change of name and the guy started using her to do his scam jobs till he got arrested. NA that time her eye clear. LMAO.

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Cornel88(m): 3:16am On Aug 02, 2012
fankasibe:
if God ask me to kill u wit a single bullet i swear i will waste seven bullets on u...... U ar too foolish to be smart, i Bleep galz and not galz fu'cking wit me coz i'm a 9ja breed.
You may even do worse. So don't burder pullin d trigger.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by saintugo(m): 3:17am On Aug 02, 2012
@xhero,its well she wink was an angel sent for u,she came and played her part and left,and believe me u will see dat since she left tins will be workin out smoothly for u,all d same cheers and thanks for sharing. wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Sweetjoe(m): 3:37am On Aug 02, 2012
technokid: Well i met a gal on facebk 4yrs ago,we chatted a couple of times.I finally met her this year,went to her house that same day and i had the best (unplanned)sex ever with her on the 1st day,when she found out i wasnt rich(cos i was giving her financial film tricks) d sex stopped,me self find my level.I enjoyed it while it last
Jeess...unplanned sex with condom or with out. Better go check ya self bro!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Sweetjoe(m): 3:39am On Aug 02, 2012
technokid: Well i met a gal on facebk 4yrs ago,we chatted a couple of times.I finally met her this year,went to her house that same day and i had the best (unplanned)sex ever with her on the 1st day,when she found out i wasnt rich(cos i was giving her financial film tricks) d sex stopped,me self find my level.I enjoyed it while it last
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Sweetjoe(m): 3:48am On Aug 02, 2012
gboss4sure:

Bro you get patience oo. a gurl asked so wot when u told her you love her and u still keep her. Man no gurl uses dat word on me nt even my sis nt 2 talk of a GF if she try de poo na there I go giv her red card
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by crackhouse(m): 3:59am On Aug 02, 2012
WoBem: It ws her 22nd birthday. I offered her d opportunity 2 celebrate it in my home. She couldnt hesitate 2 come around. I entertained her nd presented appealin gifts 2 her. She couldnt resist d passion dat ws burning within us. Afta a long pre-intimacy, she striped 4 me nd we had a 45 mins love nd made vows to marry each other. Both of us are level 2 students of BUK and hop to b married upon grduation. I love her more dan i can say. She s d queen of my heart
na so we dey talk that time wey i dey school. After graduation, i will marry, i will buy car, i will do this & that blah blah blah. Well, graduate first and let's see if u will still continue with ur "i will marry u" anthem.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by tpia5: 4:14am On Aug 02, 2012
na school dem supppose dey sha.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by greatgod2012(f): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2012
this thread is interesting sha.
O.k
my own,
i fell in love with a guy who claimed to be a pastor but to me,he was a fake pastor because of how he behaves, telling lies, doing runs,(a banker) etc,so to cut d long story short, he broke my heart,and then i had a male frend , just ordinary friend o, know almost everythng about me including my relationship with d fake pastor, so when i was heathbroken, as usual, i went to his place to let hm know what happened,so i went there and noticed that from d begnning to d end of my story he didnt say anythng,so i challenged him why he'z not saying anything and he just sighed,after much pressure from me, all he said was dt he loved me snce we've been friend since our secondary schl days but did not know how to say it because of our closeness,so, that is how we started, and today,we're blessed with 3 children.
From childhood friendship to marriage. I've never for one day regret marryng him. Thank God i was dssappointed by d 1st guy.

5 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by dabrake(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2012
greatgod2012: this thread is interesting sha.
O.k
my own,
i fell in love with a guy who claimed to be a pastor but to me,he was a fake pastor because of how he behaves, telling lies, doing runs,(a banker) etc,so to cut d long story short, he broke my heart,and then i had a male frend , just ordinary friend o, know almost everythng about me including my relationship with d fake pastor, so when i was heathbroken, as usual, i went to his place to let hm know what happened,so i went there and noticed that from d begnning to d end of my story he didnt say anythng,so i challenged him why he'z not saying anything and he just sighed,after much pressure from me, all he said was dt he loved me snce we've been friend since our secondary schl days but did not know how to say it because of our closeness,so, that is how we started, and today,we're blessed with 3 children.
From childhood friendship to marriage. I've never for one day regret marryng him. Thank God i was dssappointed by d 1st guy.
wow!!! so cute cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by dabrake(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: @ Ogbuefi

Lmfaoooo!!

madam, your own tori na im we dey wait so

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by naijathings(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2012
O.k
my own,

will u say u didn't know he loved you all the time the fake pastor was messing you up? and don't give me that "he didn't say it" talk. Na so una go dey stick with the wrong hurtful people and keep telling the real guys "we are just friends, he is like a brother to me". God saved U.

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ableD1(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2012
xhero: I just finished youth service, still hustlin to get a gud job and she wz d best tin dat cud eva happen to a guy...supportive,luvin, carin and independent! She alwayz like to pay for our movie tickets and wen she realized dat it wz begining to upset me, she wud first go to the cinemas, buy the tickets b4 comin to my house so i wudnt av a choice. She luved takin care of the bills and dats y i cud always freely spend everytin i had on her...God rest her soul...she passed away last year november and i'v bin broken eva since..they don't come like dat any more.
awwww sry.... I feel ur pain, Bro
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by tchaik(m): 8:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! U' ll do worse jare forget all dis format.Personally, I won't doubt d Shyte people do for love.

Sis which one? Are you telling me you would ve stayed after the 1st paragraph if you were in d guy's shoes?

LOVE AINT BLIND NO MORE; IT SEES, IN 3D (with LED)

cool cool cool cool cool cool #still NotSmiling
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ try me na! Na machine gun I go use scatter dat barrier u wan build. tongue

What barrier?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaoooo!!! U magaFied d puntash!

Greed jam greedy I guess

U no go share urs abi?
Abi u never fall mugu before?
No lie o!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

What barrier?
D I dont love up anymore barrier. tongue
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

U no go share urs abi?
Abi u never fall mugu before?
No lie o!

Lolzzz....

My own get as it b.

Save d best for d last! cool
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2012
sanniemoe: This topic is Hilarious o..Lemme share mine..sometimes 2010,i met an older lady thru fb,a single mother of 2 beautiful kids in her early 40s(i'm in my mid 20s)..though,i've fallen in love like thrice before then but the one with that Lady was more than genuine..I saw Heaven through her eyes,tall and absolutely elegant,She defined beauty,buttersoft lips,body glitter than gold..She was naturally endowed(as in excessively busty..50DD to be precise then)..I really loved her and was willing to DO ANYTHING FOR HER..Sex with her was awesome..Even as she don born 2 kids and bleeped God knows how many men,the punany was amazing to me..She was a world I wanted to live..Jealousy,age difference,a little immaturity on both sides and lack of communication ruined us after a year and some months but looking back,I would still love to be with her...
NB: She no be sugar mummy as i am very comfortable and never collected a penny from her..Love just found its way in our heart

Seriously?
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2012
tchaik:

Sis which one? Are you telling me you would ve stayed after the 1st paragraph if you were in d guy's shoes?

LOVE AINT BLIND NO MORE; IT SEES, IN 3D (with LED)

cool cool cool cool cool cool #still NotSmiling
U no well o! grin grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by zone77(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2012
O.k
my own,

wow...dts a blessing in disguise

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2012
anitank:
U just de every thread. I hail u o. Oya go and sleep now undecided

Na she be d NL omnipresent!
No take her play......
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2012
O.k
my own,
Awwwh..... 3 children? D guy just dey proclaim give u. grin

Nicey!!!

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

Na she be d NL omnipresent!
No take her play......
Ayo! U ok? grin grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2012
tchaik:

U sef no dey try....una want make d guy go commit suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.