Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,966,401 members, 7,199,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 December 2022 at 10:48 PM

A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here (24395 Views)

Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / Share Your Betrayal Experiences Here / My Friend Feels Bad, Please Advice Her For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haba! U' ll do worse jare forget all dis format.Personally, I won't doubt d Shyte people do for love.

For pple that can decode....u just shared urs!

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by sucezTP(f): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2012
Mine was so bad! It was like jumping frm fryin pan to fire!
I had my first brk up & lost conciousnez. A friend, guy, took hold of me and cared for me. He played with me jst to make sure i regaind consciousnez. Meanwhile, he had a girlfrnd whom he loved too. He sang in2 my ears, took me to canteen,.... There ws a day i was having serious menstrual pains @ work, he took permission & drove me home. We fell in love and it was interesting. Then, we broke up again, jst because of 2 things!age difference and fear of losing his grlfrnd. I learnt a song ''how do i live, whitney houston''. Although, he wanted to make sure i fall into safer hands bt, it was already late! I lost TOTAL consciousness which landed me in an hospital for a week. Hmmm! I still fear hearkbreak, till date, cos of what i went thru..
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

For pple that can decode....u just shared urs!
U af don Jasi! Dats my boi... cool
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2012
greatgod2012: this thread is interesting sha.
O.k
my own,
i fell in love with a guy who claimed to be a pastor but to me,he was a fake pastor because of how he behaves, telling lies, doing runs,(a banker) etc,so to cut d long story short, he broke my heart,and then i had a male frend , just ordinary friend o, know almost everythng about me including my relationship with d fake pastor, so when i was heathbroken, as usual, i went to his place to let hm know what happened,so i went there and noticed that from d begnning to d end of my story he didnt say anythng,so i challenged him why he'z not saying anything and he just sighed,after much pressure from me, all he said was dt he loved me snce we've been friend since our secondary schl days but did not know how to say it because of our closeness,so, that is how we started, and today,we're blessed with 3 children.
From childhood friendship to marriage. I've never for one day regret marryng him. Thank God i was dssappointed by d 1st guy.

I just had to quote that without saying anything!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2012
O.k
my own,
i fell in love with a guy who claimed to be a pastor but to me,he was a fake pastor because of how he behaves, telling lies, doing runs,(a banker) etc,so to cut d long story short, he broke my heart,and then i had a male frend , just ordinary friend o, know almost everythng about me including my relationship with d fake pastor, so when i was heathbroken, as usual, i went to his place to let hm know what happened,so i went there and noticed that from d begnning to d end of my story he didnt say anythng,so i challenged him why he'z not saying anything and he just sighed,after much pressure from me, all he said was dt he loved me snce we've been friend since our secondary schl days but did not know how to say it because of our closeness,so, that is how we started, and today,we're blessed with 3 children.
From childhood friendship to marriage. I've never for one day regret marryng him. Thank God i was dssappointed by d 1st guy.

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2012
sucezTP: Mine was so bad! It was like jumping frm fryin pan to fire!
I had my first brk up & lost conciousnez. A friend, guy, took hold of me and cared for me. He played with me jst to make sure i regaind conciousnez. Meanwhile, he had a girlfrnd whom he loved too. He sang in2 my ears, took me to canteen,.... There ws a day i was having serious menstrual pains @ work, he took permission & drove me home. We fell in love and it was interesting. Then, we broke up again, jst because of 2 things!age difference and fear of loosing his grlfrnd. I learnt a song ''how do i live, whitney houston''. Although, he wanted to make sure i fall into safer hands bt, it was already late! I lost TOTAL conciousness which landed me in an hospital for a week. Hmmm! I still fear hearkbreak, till date, cos of what i went thru..
Na lie o! D same suszie wey I no? Hospital over man? Kai! Ur own love pass cardiac arrest mehn! Loool.. It is well! U still single? wink
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2012
O.k
my own,

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:19am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D I dont love up anymore barrier. tongue

Walahi, neither grenade nor missile nor any latest tech can shatter that barrier o!
There is a difference btw falling in love and being heart broken...
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2012
Bukizo:

you hung around after that? that was a big slap in ur face and u waited for some more...hmmmm
Some guys,like me, are tolerant not because they stupid, but because they want to make sure that it's no fault of theirs when they too make their decision. Such guys don't take back that kind of gurls. I had a first hand experience and much worse.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2012
2sexy: Some guys,like me, are tolerant not because they stupid, but because they want to make sure that it's no fault of theirs when they too make their decision. Such guys don't take back that kind of gurls. I had a first hand experience and much worse.
u HªvΣ spoken with wisdom, not like some hot blooded male skeletons here. But i'll like τ̅o hear Ūя̅ story too.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2012
sucezTP: Mine was so bad! It was like jumping frm fryin pan to fire!
I had my first brk up & lost conciousnez. A friend, guy, took hold of me and cared for me. He played with me jst to make sure i regaind conciousnez. Meanwhile, he had a girlfrnd whom he loved too. He sang in2 my ears, took me to canteen,.... There ws a day i was having serious menstrual pains @ work, he took permission & drove me home. We fell in love and it was interesting. Then, we broke up again, jst because of 2 things!age difference and fear of loosing his grlfrnd. I learnt a song ''how do i live, whitney houston''. Although, he wanted to make sure i fall into safer hands bt, it was already late! I lost TOTAL conciousness which landed me in an hospital for a week. Hmmm! I still fear hearkbreak, till date, cos of what i went thru..

The guy was never in love...an opportunist!
Na after he realised the age difference and fear losing his gf abi!

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2012
2sexy: Some guys,like me, are tolerant not because they stupid, but because they want to make sure that it's no fault of theirs when they too make their decision. Such guys don't take back that kind of gurls. I had a first hand experience and much worse.

Well said!

U a perfect example.

Notin do u joor!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by anitank(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I asked a question. U noticed me, so in order words u wan shine na! I lie? undecided
Like I said, sori for bugging u.
ayobase:

Na she be d NL omnipresent!
No take her play......
I was only tryna be friendly cos we've commented on each odas posts on oda threads before....but she pounced on me. Its aii tho
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2012
binger: This one i am seeing 'sometime in december' sometime around december',...does it mean the Bad Romance takes place on decembers,cos i am planning romance this december?
Something like that... Towards the end of the year, bro. So, take note.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

Walahi, neither grenade nor missile nor any latest tech can shatter that barrier o!
There is a difference btw falling in love and being heart broken...
Make we test am wiv grenade? I swear wen am done, ur skull go dey Ghana y ur oda half go dey inside showroom for museum.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2012
anitank:
Like I said, sori for bugging u.

I was only tryna be friendly cos we've commented on each odas posts on oda threads before....but she pounced on me. Its aii tho
Pounce on u ke? No o! Na swagga. grin

Oya come for hugs kiss

Btwn! Me likey your hairstyle o! U look fierce.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by 2sexy(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2012
gacha:

Wait till she's in 400L, you go know say all this one na mushy mushy love una dey do ! Shine your Eyes ooooo
I was about to say the same thing. That guy just dey start. E neva c anything.

1 Like

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by sucezTP(f): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na lie o! D same suszie wey I no? Hospital over man? Kai! Ur own love pass cardiac arrest mehn! Loool.. It is well! U still single? wink

Lol..It was so terrible! It affected me so much because i never took my time to get healed from the first break up before i went into another relatnship..
No more single dear!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:42am On Aug 02, 2012
lillaowow:

dis one pass Tarzan

have you ever seen a girl wake up in the middle of the night to check her bag if she would find TOM-TOM?

LMAO....
Its indeed more than Tarzan.
Ajelerun!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Angelicapickle(f): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2012
fankasibe:
if God ask me to kill u wit a single bullet i swear i will waste seven bullets on u...... U ar too foolish to be smart, i Bleep galz and not galz fu'cking wit me coz i'm a 9ja breed.
Na your type woman they use play ''ping pong'',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Wislet(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo: ^ try me na! Na machine gun I go use scatter dat barrier u wan build. tongue
ROFL.
Idowu u be cwazy gal grin grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by ayobase(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
dabrake: It was on my birthday when I received a phone call from my girl to breeze in campus which I did. As I got to campus, we walked straight into a hall, were watching a movie, . . . Of recent, my departmental president was beginning to cling to her but I would always turn a blind eye. So on that day while we were watching a movie, she just, all of a sudden, screamed "chei!! presido must have finished his project defense oh. Let's go and watch him". Initially, I refused but she later convinced me in which I followed her up. I happened to be a very popular guy in campus and I've gat that high rep in my department as ogbuefi so while we mere climbing the stairs, my colleagues were packed in one corner checking their released result(s) as school had just resumed . . . as we reached the first floor, she saw my departmental president, screamed "presido!!!", ran towards him, jumped on him and kissed him while all my colleagues(senior, junior and level) watched in a boolean eye movement(from her to me) because they all knew I was dating her . . . presido lamented her refusal to watch his defense and she promised to make it up to him that night. Meanwhile, I don swallow spittle tire everybody dey watch. . .
Fast forward, about a week later, I was swaggering towards the department when I noticed everyone staring at me and I was like "wetin I do again? I wear back of shirt? I wear 'rice and beans' shoe? my kokoro dey show? . . ." As soon as I reached my department, the first thing I noticed was my picture, her pix and that of my president on our notice board. She was the newly crowned queen and our editorial board was interviewing her. During the interview, she was asked and I quote this "Sometime last week, eye witness(es) watched you run into the arms of the departmental president and you also locked a kiss with him with your supposed boyfriend(me) watching. . ." and she cuts "Nsikan and I weren't dating". madam, end am there nah, she no gree. Then she added "we were close because he would always help me with my assignments. You know how difficult calculus, programming, statistics, kirchhoff's rule and others were now? Whenever I call on him to help me with my assignments, he would never disappoint me . . . " . . . Worse still, it took the DOI donkey years to update our notice board. I need not tell you how that semester went on
And my name changed from ogbuefi to assignment boyfriend.

I've tried so hard to summarize it. It was actually longer than that

Mine is slightly different.
This gel started loving me right from our pre-degree days...lovelorn she was
We were so close as friends...got admitted into the same department.
I wanted bleeping her, but that might challenge our friendship.
As Engineers, and always on the go due to departmental stress, I was always buying her corn, groundnuts and et al.
Eventually, she was hooked by a mate in Mech Engr.
In conclusion, we were always make jest of ourselves anytime we meet.
''corn buyer like u, u no gree talk in time before another man came my way, who knows if u sabi d thing sef''
''look at u, you wey I just dey pity, come try me and see if I wont dislocate ur hips....''
We can continue like this for mins....a very close and true friends she has been!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by sucezTP(f): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
ayobase:

The guy was never in love...an opportunist!
Na after he realised the age difference and fear losing his gf abi!

Nope! I wouldn't say he was an opportunist..he was just like an angel that came to save me when i had the first brk up..
He thot he knew how to heal my wounded heart bt,....
Although, he tried bt, i believe we wre never meant for each other!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by slimyem: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Here's my story...
One day,my boyfriend and I.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and we lived happily ever after!cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2012
sucezTP:

Lol..It was so terrible! It affected me so much because i never took my time to get healed from the first break up before i went into another relatnship..
No more single dear!
Eyah....

I bet ur heart strong pass ponmo now. grin
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Oh lawd my ribs eeee...

Corn buyer and assignment boyfriend in d block y'all grin grin grin grin

D next we go hia,na driver boyfriend.

Lmfaoooo!!!!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by inspirizu(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2012
slimyem: Here's my story...
One day,my boyfriend and I.............................................................and we liked happily ever after!cheesycheesy

U̶̲̥̅̊ reminded M̶̲̅ε of maroon 5 song. Pay phone " if happy living ever did exist, 1 more stupid love song ȋ̝̊̅̄
ll βε̲̣̣̣̥ sick" kai to live happy ever exist only in fairy tales
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by gsalvatore: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2012
U ARE A SCHEMER. U FIT KILL PERSON OOO.
DIG1: Met dis gurl on facebook then migrated τ̅☺ bbm,dat was nov ending of dat particular year, got chatting with her, Απϑ eventually fell in love, ‎​so I thought. By Jan ending d subsequent year, she came τ̅☺ my house τ̅☺ await her NYSC callup letter for batch A, no be small thing Ooº°˚, after much talk dat day she came, @ night wanted τ̅☺ browse her web site, come hear confession, she started telling me dat she is a badt gurl, though she ve a boyfriend but want τ̅☺ EX him, he stays @ PH and she wants τ̅☺ work her posting τ̅☺ Abj where I also stay, dat as she is talking with me she is even pregnant from d last match she played with d guy, afta much confession she still gave me d http address τ̅☺ browse her site. She came τ̅☺ my house with some good moni,told her dat I can only give her moral support, cos I cannot drink medicine for anoda persons headache,afta 3days, she used her moni τ̅☺ clear d stuff, then travelled τ̅☺ her school for clearance and came back afta 4days. Hmmm, dis gurl wan use bleep kill me Ooº°˚ 4 d 1month she stayed in my house, she is lazy and difficult τ̅☺ convince. When I brought out my check list, she failed all. My first prayer point was that she shld not succeed in working her NYSC posting τ̅☺ ABJ, Απϑ God in his infinite mercies answered my prayer. Immediately she went to camp, I reduced my communication with her, Απϑ eventually stop communicating with her. Dis is over 2yrs now. But d worst of ¶† all is dat she killed the love in me, ve not being in a relationship since then, I ve relegated affection Απϑ romance τ̅☺ d background because of ђã†̥ I experienced from dat gurl. God ve mercy Øŋ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by sucezTP(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Eyah....

I bet ur heart strong pass ponmo now. grin

Lol..ponmo ke? E don strong pass elephant ears..
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by gsalvatore: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2012
@SUZY>>> THAT GUY CON U. U JST DONT WANNA WAKE UP OR BELIEVE
sucezTP:

Nope! I wouldn't say he was an opportunist..he was just like an angel that came to save me when i had the first brk up..
He thot he knew how to heal my wounded heart bt,....
Although, he tried bt, i believe we wre never meant for each other!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2012
sucezTP:

Lol..ponmo ke? E don strong pass elephant ears..
Lmao...

Na condition make crayfish bend tru tru!
Re: A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2012
slimyem: Here's my story...
One day,my boyfriend and I.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and we lived happily ever after!cheesycheesy
undecided undecided undecided

she o si?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men / 5 Reasons Why Men Dont Call When They Say They Would (after Collectin Ur Number) / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.