Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,216 members, 7,780,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:41 PM

Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? (26141 Views)

Why Should A Guy Pay His Girlfriend Monthly? / Giving A Girl Transport Fare When She Comes Visiting / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by codeworks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
she most chop my money. i like girls who ask..givers never lack
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Lordave: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Don't be a foo*lish follow follow.

Go back to that same thread and read the TRUTH. Its up for everyone to judge who the real liar is.
U are the real liar, aren't u? Everybody knows u are a gifted liar.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by aribisala0(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
better to pay up especially if you are not getting married.If you have money pay and pay well and you can always discard with a free conscience.
On the other hand in an emotional relationship with a long term plan it is wrong but it may be that she is not well off in which case ok.But if she has a job,car and does that hmm. Be Kia kia be kiaful

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
NOPE! Its not a must! But please don't offer to pay and later come here to whine about it!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by hardbody: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
I dont know about how it works for others, as for me, i see it as a necessity so i dont think twice about it, i just pay. I recall even a time i invited this lady out for a swim, we both drove and met at the pool, after the swimming, we needed to have lunch so we drove in her car to go and find a decent place to eat, when we got back to the pool car park, i had to still give her some money to replinish her fuel (as if she would not have bought it herself). I guess it just comes naturally to men, simple. it has nothing to do with the status of the receiver. IMO

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Lordave: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
Jasiel: Lordave, u just said what needed to be said
No mind am
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Jceazer12(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hmmmm bt is not a must to give ladies TP na,if you have give and if u don't pls don't go and steal o....!!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by israelbenzion: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
ayula44: I dont waste my money on women any day any time.if a lady knows she's got no transport n therefore,ll not come over to my place,then let her stay @ hers.if possible,i'll even collect from her.doesn't mean either of us is an 'i never chop'.

Shun. Na u even pay pass.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by 9jii(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
MUST, doesnt soppoz b here but its goodthing to do,and u may get a good feeling from doin it too.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Dfay: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
When u know d lady is a gluton n u decide to put up wit it my guy u've no one to blame. GIVE N IT SHALL B GIVEN UNTO U. Mtscheww

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
sosoluv: Happy 101 Thread Day! its not an obligation on the guy to pay for fuel or transport, the lady should also pay for it herself sometimes
when it comes to nairaland, you are one of the few ladies that speaks her mynd how it is and it's usually the truth...nice one.u rock gurl
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by lumideezle(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
M M M: Op

It is our responsibility (men) 2 take care of dere (ladies) bills since dey supply us with day 2 day & steady punny coolcool

But @ op u still need 2 stay away from poor & stingy ladies (9ja) shocked

Emmm dear MMM your are not gonna get laid 2 night so drop all d nice, d boy is good act and tell d truth

@ OP. As for me I'm an OG nigguar I would tell you right from the beginning that I aint payn 4 nada! if u like come, if u like don't come na u sabi .from my experience they always come cuz sex is enjoyed both ways and the more you show a woman you can control your Agro the more she respects u and gives it 2 u whenever u want
My Brothers on NL NEVER EVER Beg a woman 4 sex Never Never ever. Comport urself and tell her u would get it else where and see as she go change after a while.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I guess dat explains ur tribal mark. tongue
ouch!!...u bad gan!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Ayorh4you(m): 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
iv bn so disturbed about this same topic......it bothers ma mind...imagine d last gal dat came 2 visit me went away wt ma phne cuz i told her i was broke n cant pay 4 her tfare evn wen i gave her d little i had... til nw she hasnt returned it.... no ill feeling tho bt its smtin dat we guys jst hv 2 put end to
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by bonna4u(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

Deep inside you, you know it has nothing to do with broke men or being broke.

Its just the gluttonic traits of most of you.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by mrjangola(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
anytime am bored n need to laff, i log on to nairaland n read pples comment and i cant stop laffing. A lot of fools in nairaland with there crazy comment. Long live nairaland. or better mumuland
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by engrtee(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lets be honest wit ourself. Are we realy paying for the transport or for the punny which we expect to DRILL?

Many guys who expect their female sister, or cousin to visit them don't transport them because they won?t s''iex her but if its a girl whey intend to get laid with, they wil pay both her going and coming

2 Likes

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by mrjangola(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
engrtee: Lets be honest wit ourself. Are we realy paying for the transport or for the punny which we expect to DRILL?

Many guys who expect their female sister, or cousin to visit them don't transport them because they won?t s''iex her but if its a girl whey intend to get laid with, they wil pay both her going and coming

d reasom y dis poor boyz dey vex na because dem no drill d punana. so next time try to get value for ya moni. i dey laffo

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
LMAO! SO many bitter dudes on NL!!!! grin
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
OP, you are so on point!!...most ladies do this but to be frank, we guys caused it...though this act is nauseating, but its d guys that aided them in doin it..its now naturally allowed that we men pay for allmost everything...when we(guys goin out wt ladies) go out to a drink joint, we(only the men) pay the bills...when we go to tha club, we pay the bills...when two people have mutual s.e.xual intercourse, we(men) still pay the dammed money that might come out of it!!!
Its something you just cant stop...even our celebrities showcases dis act and d muscians sing it in their songs.
Why wont gurls learn such a disapointin routine when u see a guy with his range rover sport stoping to woo a gurl and what u hear is ''baby galu(gurl), i lof u..wanna tek u outu(out) and supoil(spoil) u wt nkwobi and turkey.infactu(infact) anything u want, i go give u''...lwkmd4h...so blame we d guys
P.S: igbo guys mek una no woley me o...i b nwa afor igbo guy too..jes trying to point out a few points
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

No everyman know as he take dey hustle to get money.

You know how many vehicles the bros go chase before him sell one carton of gala finish for traffic? Abeg no blame am.

Na Jonathan 'cus am.
chineke!!...*faints*
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
tpia@:
did you not get a buzz or maybe s.ex from her presence ?

so why the stinginess.
quit playing this intimacy card as if guys se.x walls...for Zap sake, its mutual...both party enjoyed it...most tyms the ladies m.oans the most joor
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by yuzedo: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

If you can read, even though you confided in me you dropped out of nursery school.
I fuh.ck.ing cried mehn!! grin grin grin

@ OP: quite frankly, some familiar spirit is teaching these girls to play the feminine card to their advantage and bargain with their sexuality. Notice when driving, a female driver will rather bash her car than give u chance, but when it is their turn, they bat eyelids and beg for allowance as if u should pity them simply because they are women.

Same applies in all facets of life, today they are the weaker sex and thus should be given extra advantage, tomorrow it is women liberation and gender equality. Will you just fh.uck.ing decide gaddemit!!! angry

Was just having this exact convo with a girl earlier today. I CANNOT give you money. Call me stingy, but we both have parents. And we both have hands. If you need help contact ur LG or Social service, I am not ur daddy. Infact guys have more genuine dependants while girls collect hard-earned cash from 10 mugus and buy brazilian hair and blackberry porsche. It is sickening, this sense of entitlement and materialism.

To any guy that encourages our women to be beggars and dependent on pecuniary hand-outs in the name of "big boy" or so they won't call u stingy, you are a pu.s.sy-a.ss, weak-a.ss fo.ol! Stop being desperate for punny. That is their ONLY leverage!

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by tomfikky(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
This issue cuts across all class but it's more common with 'I never chop girls'. I don't understand why they confuse every guy with their daddy. Mtschew
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by Ezedon(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=Nextworldnx]@op, u are on point, i have always wondered aloud myself because even the working class girls indulge in this act. Me i tire o! Sumtimes if u dont give them the TP, u may not see them or make them come around for awhile.
I guess its our cross we have to carry as guys,cos we asked for it,so we must live with it. [/ you re ryt, it is our duty as well as cross we (men) have to carry]
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by oluchijud(f): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ayorh4you: iv bn so disturbed about this same topic......it bothers ma mind...imagine d last gal dat came 2 visit me went away wt ma phne cuz i told her i was broke n cant pay 4 her tfare evn wen i gave her d little i had... til nw she hasnt returned it.... no ill feeling tho bt its smtin dat we guys jst hv 2 put end to
.. Sori o if ds hurts but i just av 2 tell u ua a typical mugu... Wat sort of a guy wld allow a gal walk away wt hs fone simply cos he cldnt pay her Tfare. (if i b guy ehn,na d@ day thunder won fire d gal na)... Dnt wori during her subsequent visits,if u stil cnt pay her Tfare,she wld walk away wt ur TV set,den ur foam,ur furniture and finally ur head since it shows u aint ready 2 use it wisely!!
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by pufectskin: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
It depends on d type of girls u hang out with. I personally find it undignified to ask for petty amounts and things. I just wasn't brought up that way. Normally, I have my bf pay for stuff like vacations, hotel bills, shopping if it is high end, expensive restaurants, surprises(duh? Lol), and high budget gifts for bdays, holidays etc. But I cannot stoop so low as to expect him pay some flimsy 3000 or 500naira for a stop by at an icecream shop or fuel. I don't even know how to ask for such petty favors. I ld even pay for us both or have us do it 50-50 as I hate discussions about some petty transactions. In my "arrogant" opinion, it is not classy to ask or expect ppl to pay for ur daily low budget needs. I guess it all boils down to what low/high budget is to some ppl. Paying a flimsy amount for ur hair or buyin credit (anoda thing I absolutely detest) doesn't mean d guy cares about u anymore dan...I ll stop here for now
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by flexya: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
Are u talkin about ladies who are just friends or ladies who bring punany make u play wit? If its the latter, then u r on point. u chop the punany for free and still expect her 2 also foot the cost of comin and goin? Haba! So u put mileage on the engine and think paying for fuel is much? What if she demanded rental? If ur closest and dearest borrows ur car, drives it up and down all sorts of mountains, pours dirty oil all over it and then returns it wit an empty tank of fuel, how would u react? Least he can do is fuel it! Class is irrelevant. C`est la vie

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by kojeiwa(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
It's same thing in the States. They usually expect fuel (gas) money to fill their tank. Not just Naija girls, it's a black girls mentality around the world.

1 Like

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by airfinance(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

That's the username you see when conji don almost kill person.

No kill me with laff abeg. If konji catch yu abeg visit that end na if yu no get one opeke. I no wan hear say fowl get belle
acidtalk:

No kill me with laff abeg. If konji catch yu abeg visit that end na if yu no get one opeke. I no wan hear say fowl get belle
acidtalk:

Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by iyaayi(f): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
The truth of d matter is that I collect transport money frm my husband for visitations to his station. I also collect money to take care of home while am away. He's a man afterall and a polygamist too. I would be cheating myself if I don't take cos he does pay costs for my co_wife. But sometimes if I perceive that he's broke (& can't come home), I make d trip at my expense.
Re: Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? by pufectskin: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yes, u r absolutely correct. Its a black girl thing around d world. I wonder y though? I rich white chick would let u hv her as long as u r from a similarly rich family. She won't expect gas money. Lol. But u ll have to treat her to a nice time though, in general, in d relationship. White ppl like adventure, thrill, and stuff. Blacks r soooo poor or generally surrounded by soooo many poor ppl dat their sense of worth boils down to price tags...dats my 2 cents on dis issue. But I am probably wrong..
kojeiwa: It's same thing in the States. They usually expect fuel (gas) money to fill their tank. Not just Naija girls, it's a black girls mentality around the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Rites Was A Success / Give This Picture A Name / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.