Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? (10150 Views)

Wow! Greatest Response To A Man Who Said He Doesn't Believe There Is A God! / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Victorjoseph(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2012
Dere isn't anything dat would make me to bliv dat God is no more in existance.Even d illumunati bliv dat there is stil God so i don't tink i av anything that would make me to bliv
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by segunoz(m): 6:25am On Aug 05, 2012
Jamji:

What your proof that God made man?
Tell you what? You are an accident if you were not created by God. Unless you concur to that, the fact of which states ur ancestors were apes and that you are not special, just a freaking two legged primate. Mtcheew!
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by wiegraf: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2012
^^^ that is correct. Is that supposed to be an insult?
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Adufaye(m): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2012
nature262: so do you believe in God or u are just being racial?
i bliv in Yahweh nt god
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2012
FXKing2012: Chai! See foolishness at its peak on this thread.
idiotica, you are going to hell for this haha
have you ever sat down to think that all the rubbish you have been spewing all along is all in your head but we know science to be true. Prove your fantasies idiotica.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by emsquare(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2012
Area_boy: So far, haven't read anything that suggests any of you have given the topic a good thought. But why should you?. You know in your hearts there is a god. Case closed, no argument. questions like these become uncharted territory for U guys! LoL!

On point!
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by SNCOQ3(m): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2012
Billyonaire: The theories about God is controversial because God is not what many people think it is. Its why the atheist think there is no God. But God is rather more of energy frequency then a being. The purest level of existence. God is the positive parallel of the Universe while Satan is the negative parallel of the Universe..... Humans are a part of the universe and gets its signals from both energy frequencies via the cosmic mind. Soul Travel and Astral projection offer deeper insights to the cosmic planes and the scheme of things, most of which can not be understood by the brain which guides physical analogy and reasoning. Humans in physical form can not comprehend God ...you need to project into the realms of spirit to understand...

Essentially, your view is no different from that of an agnostic and strangely with an atheistic bent. The only difference is you're 'repackaging' the philosophy of Materialism by personifying it. In order word: You're using 'spirit' and 'deity' to personalize energy which is the essence of the material universe. Guy, you're just playing with words.

Equating God with E = MC2 I think, is more blasphemous than saying God is a piece of firewood and more insulting than pagans bowing before a carved piece of wood.
--------------------------------------
God is a Personal Being...We are created in His image and likeness.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by FXKing2012(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2012
diluminati:
idiotica, you are going to hell for this haha
have you ever sat down to think that all the rubbish you have been spewing all along is all in your head but we know science to be true. Prove your fantasies idiotica.

Science is true yet science can not even answer the very basic questions of life, death and creation. What a confused scientologist u are - I pity your case.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2012
FXKing2012:

Science is true yet science can not even answer the very basic questions of life, death and creation. What a confused scientologist u are - I pity your case.
its religion that answers it with myth and fantasies. Pls call down fire from heaven let us see it and prove the stories that make you believe in God is not fairy tale.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by DICKtator: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2012
Deep Sight: @ Area boy. . . .

The Bible may be altered, and certainly contains truth as well as falsehood and myth. However one should still try and discern deeply when looking at some of its legends. They could be symbols.

About the garden of eden which you mentioned, look deeper into the story - - - >

Could it be that the legend related in Genesis regarding the fall of man in Eden is not a reference to an event that occured in this world, but rather describes the departure of the spirit of mankind from the eternal spiritual realm into the world of matter?

This would tally with many things. A forbidden fruit would be the world of matter. Entering into it would bring about knowledge of good and evil, as presumably there is no evil in the realm from which the spirit came. Or there is just pure neutrality. Casting out man from the garden would be sending the spirit out of the spiritual realm into the world of matter. Wearing animal skins is a clear indicator of the physical bodies that man must wear to live in the physical world. Such bodies bear close resemblances to animal bodies. It is instructive that the fruit is given by the woman, since it is by women that we are born into the world of matter. On top of all that God promises that if man eats the fruit he shall die. It is certain that death is only known to man once he has entered the world of matter. Above all the reference to the Lord God strolling in the Garden and communing daily with man there on a one to one basis indicates that this was a spiritual realm where God's presence was.

Most instructively however, the TREE OF LIFE was said to reside in the garden. Crucially, it is said to be guarded by cherubs and a flaming sword after the fall of man. That says it all; it could not have been this earth. It was another realm. The ultimate realm.

So Deep(no pun intended!)
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by FXKing2012(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2012
diluminati:
its religion that answers it with myth and fantasies. Pls call down fire from heaven let us see it and prove the stories that make you believe in God is not fairy tale.

May God forgive u cos u talk wtout wisdom.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by nathdim: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
the fact is d internet is a threat 2 all religion. I think all this religious books were written during stone age
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by SNCOQ3(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
^ you atheists never stop abusing the word 'fact'.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by lagcity(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2012
if there's a "god", then the dude is out of his mind grin He created bad human beings and then regretted it? WTF? undecided and then he got so angry he wiped humans out and left only one family? the dude is very very unstable. Satan, his creation planned a coup against him. WTF? my five-year old niece will slap me if i tell her this funny story cheesy but sadly majority of adults believe it.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by sewengeezy(m): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2012
if the SUN falls DoWN
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by newmaonza: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2012
lagcity: if there's a "god", then the dude is out of his mind grin He created bad human beings and then regretted it? WTF? undecided and then he got so angry he wiped humans out and left only one family? the dude is very very unstable. Satan, his creation planned a coup against him. WTF? my five-year old niece will slap me if i tell her this funny story cheesy but sadly majority of adults believe it.
i concur with u a bit cos sometimes i think that somewhere in satans mind he thinks he can execute a move and vanquish almighty God dat created him
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by TemitopeE2: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
I don‘t see the reason why anybody will say there is no God‘if you can reason very well there is a lot of things that will make you know that there is God he exist for now and or evermore.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2012
cyrexx:

even your religion, which gave you your idea of God, cant do that. Your religion only promise you an imaginative fantasy of blissful unproveable second life. Anybody can promise anything. It doesnt stop death or old age that happens to everybody. Religion only offers an imaginative consolation. Nothing more.

But let me not discourage you, keep believing your God. Since that is what give you comfort and meaning in life.
Best wishes.
so you agreed that no body can stop death or old age and you are still believe there is no God? You need to think wise.

Death is inevitable. You are not sure there is no God. What if you die and there is God ?You will accept your faith and blame yourself for your disbelif. Change your way of reasoning.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Areaboy2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
Ayomivic:
so you agreed that no body can stop death or old age and you are still believe there is no God? You need to think wise.

Death is inevitable. You are not sure there is no God. What if you die and there is God ?You will accept your faith and blame yourself for your disbelif. Change your way of reasoning.

lol. we come to Pascal's wager again. undecided

kinda defeats the purpose of worshipping if your motivation is the fear of eternal damnation
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Indefatigable: 2:05am On Sep 11, 2012
There is a Creator of creation and that which is more luminous than creation, its perceptible in vivid and lucid forms to the consciously sppiritually maturing human spirits through what I ll call natural feedbacks via intuitively perceiving the consequences of your actions, be it deeds thoughts or volitions. As one matures spiritually one learns that there's activity beyond what he can feel see and hear in matter, hence one may learn about clairvoyance,or simply recognizing the fact that when one thinks ill of the other one can feel an oppressive vibration emanting from the person in question however physically one cannot see a lazer wave of negative thoughts aligned to him from the other. Hence one just perceives it intuitively. Furthermore, the consciousness of a natural pattern in which all things not influenced by humans swing,they have been given a unique consistent harmonious characteristic, such as the natural gift of Movement, which enforces no stagnation in existence and the movement is a must. Hence one may move progressively upwards or decline downwards. This applies to all, the weather never stands still, it moves seasonally from spring to summer then to autumn then winter and the cycle continues. How this is synonymous to Mankind is farther elaborated as infancy as the birth of spring, teenage hood as the radical nature of the heat in summer adult hood as the calmness of the autumn and old ages sanguine nature as the season of winter. You can farther elaborate as birth,blossom,impact, and death. Farthermore its clearly seen even to the layman that whatever is not consistently developed retrogresses, were one stops exercising one loses fitness,and when one does he remains in fine health. So does "whatsoever one sows one reaps many times over" one planting maize ll expect a corn harvest never a pineapple, its true that nature re the observations mentioned however what ensures the concise balance is maintained in all these issues of nature, one can further observe the perfect positioning of our milky way, inches away from its axis ll lead to vaporization by the sun. Beyond that there is astral projection were the medium gross matter can be explored,a plane created in accordance with thesame system of balance is inherent, for more luminous seekers some re permitted to explore the ethereal and even the substantiate planes and spiritual planes, and inherent in all these planes various forms of life came into existence, and most seem to be aligned with the balance I write about. What is resposible for the precision and perfection of order. If not indeed the Great Architect and Almighty Creator of all that man can never master nor fully comprehend the radiations and activities of that which self exists,self sustains however all else is dependent upon to exist. GOD! The questions should remain how do I comprehend to the best of my ability the activities which re also called. Natural phenomenon and The All Holy Will of GOD, that which the only,worthy of the word Holy. And at best man can just be faithful. Respect the Ominiscience and Ominipresence of GOD through the All Holy Will and abstain from idle discussions and reflect and meditate upon experiences more, indeed answers ll manifest inwardly.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by truthislight: 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
wiegraf: ^^^
You're the one making a claim.
^^^
always taking the easy way out.

We all know that it is easier to Destroy than to build.

Since you have nothing to offer you take the easy way out = destroy
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by wiegraf: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
truthislight:
^^^
always taking the easy way out.

We all know that it is easier to Destroy than to build.

Since you have nothing to offer you take the easy way out = destroy

I hear you, oh great dictator
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by ceeceeco: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
The only tin d@ wuld've made me believe is if there were no belief.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 13, 2013
Bump...
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by FXKing2012(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2013
Psalm 14:1 - The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

The above Bible verse tells me everything I need to know about the OP.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:
Now, dude, you are being unreasonable and completely daft. You dont know me personally so how could u attribute the quoted verse to me? I advise u dont cross the red line cos u are dangerously close to it. You really dont have to post if u've got nothing reasonable to say/type.

Proverbs 29:9 If a wise man goes to court with a fool, the fool rages and
scoffs, and there is no peace.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

Ahahaha here we go again. Mr. muskeeto cursing others again. Turn it right back at him and he goes crying to aunties wrapper like a lil boy. cheesy Poor fellow. Perhaps we should grant him a job.

Prov. 26:4 English Standard Version
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2013
musKeeto:

Prov. 26:4 English Standard Version
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.

haha At least you are now reading the bible. good start.

It never ceases to amaze me that those who claim the bible is nothing but a book of fantasy spend so much time with their noses buried inside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God's Judgement Against King Ahab / Oritsejafor Re-elected As CAN President / Meaning Of Lent & Why It Lasts For Forty Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.