Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? (10147 Views)

Wow! Greatest Response To A Man Who Said He Doesn't Believe There Is A God! / Do You Believe There's Curse Of The First Born / Two Reasons I Believe There Is A God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2013
davidylan:

haha At least you are now reading the bible. good start.

It never ceases to amaze me that those who claim the bible is nothing but a book of fantasy spend so much time with their noses buried inside.

2 Samuel 21:15
and David went down together with his servants, and they fought against the Philistines. And David grew weary....
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by FXKing2012(m): 7:12am On Jan 13, 2013
ok, musKeeto is officially insane...time to enlist him on my ignore list.
Re: What Would Make You Believe There Is No God? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 13, 2013
musKeeto:

2 Samuel 21:15
and David went down together with his servants, and they fought against the Philistines. And David grew weary....

At the point this battle was fought, David was well gone in age... that explains his getting tired. But of course it would be expecting too much for cowardly scoffers to know the background of bible verses they use flippantly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Heroes Of Christmas / Oritsejafor Re-elected As CAN President / Meaning Of Lent & Why It Lasts For Forty Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.