Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31140 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2012
Ha ha ha ha... ACIDTALK popular o... Even mod dey engaged the guy 4 E-war sef
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2012
deshclones:

Rubbish question...find the answers u seek on www.yourmamanyash.com
wanimal...even a 5yr old know this story is pure fiction...not to talk of you with steel like hairs on ur scrotum.

Personally, I reckon you are one of the most silliest mug on this thread to actually believe the OP.

Story of fiction? Why can't that robotic decepticon admit it. He writes a fictional story, multitudes of readers are accusing the op for lies from the first pages, yet he could not tell ppl his true intentions.

Or are you the father in-law?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Like i told you earlier,
God will destroy you and your generation if you hide my post again.

Leave it open. i will take you and ALL your supporters down in no time.

Its time for vivian to taste my weapon so DON'T THERE HIDE MY POST ON HER THE 2ND TIME

Uh uh uh! I'm shaking in my high heeled shoes! Infact, I just might drop dead from fear!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2012
omo_to_dun:

So you are crying because of N500 recharge card. Chei, poverty no good o!
I don't blame him o!

Oliver twist don finally hammer na!

Rags to riches Lolzzz...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2012
dare2think:

Personally, I reckon you are one of the most silliest mug on this thread to actually believe the OP.

Story of fiction? Why can't that robotic decepticon admit it. He writes a fictional story, multitudes of readers are accusing the op for lies from the first pages, yet he could not tell ppl his true intentions.

Or are you the father in-law?
I dey carry ur banner o!

Fire on! Me likey...

@desh

U see ur life? grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2012
Part 2 of the laptop collection never start? sad sad angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Acidtalk, kai! May God punish whoever did this to you.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I don't blame him o!

Oliver twist don finally hammer na!

Rags to riches Lolzzz...

And you were all over begging for it.
You should bury your head in shame.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by laykhorn(m): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
There is definitely a lesson to be learnt here..........

to all of those impudent guys who have got no other job than lashing-out other fellas on here. well, i think i've been a cool headed guy here. made some friends nd i do not think any1 would ever say I've been a notorious 1diot.

the only solution yhu got now is to just apologise to the old man... he must have gone thru hell in your hands. undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

And you were all over begging for it.
You should bury your head in shame.
Beg for wot? D N100 credit? undecided

Don't even go dia.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Booty4me: Ha ha ha ha... ACIDTALK popular o... Even mod dey engaged the guy 4 E-war sef

No be small thing oh!
And I crush them like cracker biscuit.

Later them go say I dey find attention yet they won't let me be.

See as them dey pursue me about with camera and book for my autograph.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
shocked
You people still dey here
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
ijebabe: shocked
You people still dey here
Dem still dey pour acid na! cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by floranbee1(f): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
@Acidtalk,what do you av to say cos pple dnt believe ur story n i for one find it hard to believe:>
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dem still dey pour acid na! cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
floran-bee:
@Acidtalk,what do you av to say cos pple dnt believe ur story n i for one find it hard to believe:>

A Successful person is one who low life bit*ches and nig*gars will always want to pull down.
Its obvious who the successful one here is, in the real sense of it, None of them and I mean NONE can stand me both of the forum and in real life.

Look at the profiles of those spilling crap, filled with dropouts (their master), jobless folks, Undergradutes and perpetual nairaland har*rlots who have hooped from one bed to another of not less than 15 guys on this forum.

Are those they kind of people I should care about?

Hell no girl. My class is too suphisticated.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
floran-bee:

A Successful person is one who low life bit*ches and nig*gars will always want to pull down.
Its obvious who the successful one here is, in the real sense of it, None of them and I mean NONE can stand me both of the forum and in real life.

Look at the profiles of those spilling crap, filled with dropouts (their master), jobless folks, Undergradutes and perpetual nairaland har*rlots who have hooped from one bed to another of not less than 15 guys on this forum.

Are those the kind of people I should care about?

Hell no girl. My class is too sophisticated.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
acidtalk:

Are those the kind of people I should care about?

Hell no girl. My class is too sophisticated.
grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by BigBenoski(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
@op: if u have ur inlaw's email address, just go straight to google. Type in the email address and 'nairaland' and watch his username pop up. E.g 'bros@yahoo.com nairaland'.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by DonaldGenes(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Sijo01: Drop his user name boyfrnd, let us teach him a lesson.
lmao!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by saalma(f): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2012
flanrey: Bring her fathers username so seun and mods can appeal to him. Afterall...what happens on nairaland stays on nairaland #NoHardFeelings
Don't u get it? He doesn't have the username na? He's sed that a couple of times. Is it so hard to understand?
*smh*
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Mzshewa(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2012
jus tell him he is cray.cos dat d full meanin of stupidity..................he sud den marry his daughter himself............. shocked angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Leyqute(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2012
Acidtalk needs some baseaction to neutralize him
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by honeric01(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2012
LOL.. now acidtalk don mad o..haba, guy we still need you in the business section, this section is owned by kids from the top to the bottom.

Only come here when you want to play with kids. cool
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Leyqute(m): 11:45am On Aug 02, 2012
honeric01: LOL.. now acidtalk don mad o..haba, guy we still need you in the business section, this section is owned by kids from the top to the bottom.

Oga abeg park well, no dey 4orm Metuselah 4 hia
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by honeric01(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Leyqute:
Oga abeg park well, no dey 4orm Metuselah 4 hia

Body dey scratch you abi u use water mixed with werepe drink garri? undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by laykhorn(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
If the story was fabricated, CONGRATS!!! yhu made frontpage........

but if this story had some iota of truth, God will see you thru ma broda
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by emsquare(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
Hmmmm!!!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 4:17am On Aug 03, 2012
honeric01: LOL.. now acidtalk don mad o..haba, guy we still need you in the business section, this section is owned by kids from the top to the bottom.

Brother, they warned me about the section but I didn't listen oh! But now I know better.

I am always available for una for business section. Once I see any question, will be willing to help out in the shortest time.

Thanks for stopping by. 1 love
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2012
*yawns*.......its anoda day!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by acidtalk: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01: *yawns*.......its anoda day!

When did you become nairaland's co-ck? That crows to tell us its morning?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Sijo01(f): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2012
acidtalk:

When did you become nairaland's co-ck? That crows to tell us its morning?

hahahahahahaha,........u nor well @all o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.