Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 (7052 Views)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? / Help My Samsung Galaxy Pocket! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by Ikanium(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
guys considering both phones with android OS 2.3 ginger bread both of them goes for the same price too... Left for me the Tecno T1 is a better option But this just tecno's first android phone.... and with samsung leading in smart phones i got consfuse on which to buy for start... Guys which do you think is better among the two?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by DAvIt0(m): 5:55pm On Jul 31, 2012
you dull me o how will u compare d two phones have u checked d specs of Galaxy pocket nawa yu S5300 all the way

better go get galaxy pocket dude
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by Acidosis(m): 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
DAvIt0: you dull me o how will u compare d two phones have u checked d specs of Galaxy pocket nawa yu S5300 all the way

abeg help me tell am o.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
DAvIt0: you dull me o how will u compare d two phones have u checked d specs of Galaxy pocket nawa yu S5300 all the way

Outside the 3gb internal memory there is nothing in d galaxy pocket dat makes it better than d tecno t1

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by walcolm(m): 6:42am On Aug 01, 2012
rekeson:

Outside the 3gb internal memory there is nothing in d galaxy pocket dat makes it better than d tecno t1

nah wa for you o...two phones that are comparable in everything else but one has more internal memory than the other and you still make the comment above?

its like you saying you see a BMW and a chinese car that cost the same but the BMW can accelerate faster than the chinese car but other than that, there's really nothing that makes the BMW better than the Chinese car shocked
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 9:05am On Aug 01, 2012
Here are d short comings of the samsung galaxy pocket

www.mobility.com.ng/2012/06/25/mr-mo-reviews-the-samsung-galaxy-pocket/

Tecno T1 hav better specs
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by Ogetogeo(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2012
walcolm:

nah wa for you o...two phones that are comparable in everything else but one has more internal memory than the other and you still make the comment above?

its like you saying you see a BMW and a chinese car that cost the same but the BMW can accelerate faster than the chinese car but other than that, there's really nothing that makes the BMW better than the Chinese car shocked

Tecno T1
1. Dual sim
2. Dual camera, back camera 3Mpx.
3. Battery 1400mA
4. Display 3.5 inches

Galaxy pocket.
1. Single sim
2. Single camera, 2Mpx
3. Battery 1200mA
4. Display 2.8 inches
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2012
Ogetogeo:

Tecno T1
1. Dual sim
2. Dual camera, back camera 3Mpx.
3. Battery 1400mA
4. Display 3.5 inches

Galaxy pocket.
1. Single sim
2. Single camera, 2Mpx
3. Battery 1200mA
4. Display 2.8 inches

Exactly my point bro. Tecno T1 all the way
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by walcolm(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2012
@rekeson,

if you read my post again you will realize i responded based on your comment. your comment implied that both phones had the same specs but the pocket has 3Gb internal memory which the Tecno didnt have

if you had listed the spec like Oge now later did, i would not have responded in that manner.

that said, there's no way you should be comparing a single sim phone to a dual sim phone. you should be looking at dual sim phones from Samsung to compare the Tecno to i.e. Samsung Galaxy S or Y duos

if price is the OP's only consideration, then a Tecno T1 with dual sim and dual camera offers more value than the Pocket, no debate

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
walcolm: @rekeson,

if you read my post again you will realize i responded based on your comment. your comment implied that both phones had the same specs but the pocket has 3Gb internal memory which the Tecno didnt have

if you had listed the spec like Oge now later did, i would not have responded in that manner.

that said, there's no way you should be comparing a single sim phone to a dual sim phone. you should be looking at dual sim phones from Samsung to compare the Tecno to i.e. Samsung Galaxy S or Y duos

if price is the OP's only consideration, then a Tecno T1 with dual sim and dual camera offers more value than the Pocket, no debate

Sorry bro i was actually working on d asumption dat we all knew d full specs of both phones. Yeah d T1 offers more value for money
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by oshioke2012: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2012
hello guys please who knows how i will go about this my tecno warranty, the screen is giving a hell of an headace, please help me, cos i bought mine at onisha, a tecno shop, i dont know how the people there will feel wen i go back... inshort please someone should tell tell me wat to do
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2012
walcolm: @rekeson,

if tou want to compare the duos to the tecno t3, the t3 beats it hands down and the t1 has better pixel density screen resolution and gpu. Oh!, i forgot, the t1 comes with 8gb memory card which more than compensates for the pockets 3gb internal
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2012
[center]see guy dont be angry, still working on it. as soon as i have the phone i"ll try it myself but i"m on a wing here. for any one using a rooted tecno t1, please do this:

get terminal emulator from the market to your rooted device and type
su
tar -c system/* >> sdcard/system.tar
This will copy all your /system folder to your SDcard with name System.tar
This will take some time to finish so please be patient.
the please help me send it to ogatimo@gmail.com

please i need it to create a custom ROM for the t1 and the t3 guys too can help.
[/center]
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Pls help, i bricked my Tecno T1 while attempting 2 root it. I ignorantly flashed a wrong boot.img into my tecno. Now it only boots into an everlasting white screen.

Pls sum1 should help me with a copy of d original boot.img of tecno t1.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 by rekeson: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2012
Pls help, i bricked my Tecno T1 while attempting 2 root it. I ignorantly flashed a wrong boot.img into my tecno. Now it only boots into an everlasting white screen.

Pls sum1 should help me with a copy of d original boot.img of tecno t1.

Pls its urgently needed

(1) (Reply)

Rumoured Infinix Next Phone Launch! / Welcome To Your World Of Gionee. / Is ur Android Smartphone Slow? Or Out Of RAM? See dis solution even techno users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.