Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? (4244 Views)

Time To Question God's Existence / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by esere826: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2012
It has always baffled me that many folks (especially the religious ones)that I've met in my walk through life are afraid to ask God questions. They'd rather just receive answers from what ever their imams or pastors tell them about God. Why is this?

Are we scared of God or something? sad

How, for a jittery second, can we swallow hook line and sinker whatever we are told by those at the top of religious (or if you like spiritual)organisations?
I mean, if they were all perfectly right, there wouldn't be so many denominations all pushing different interpretations of the same thing and not agreeing with themselves.

So, if these pastors/imams don't also ask God questions, how do they get answers that they share with us? Or probably, they don't ask in the first place, maybe thats why every one's got their own opinion

Why do we quickly say "touch not my annointed" when issues rise up, when we are literally not touching the person?
Who is the 'anointed', is it only the pastors (in the case of the christians)and not the followers?
If the followers are also the 'anointed', then why do we not hesitate to 'touch' them mercilessly, while not 'touching' the top guns?

Where did the 'trinity' concept come from? I've read my bible over and over again -front to back (not many of us have done this). It makes no mention of a 'trinity'. The closest was Christ's great baptismal commision. Is this not a 'fleshy' concept that dwells mainly on heirachal structures?

So many questions ? ? ? ? ?, but I won't be asking God, i'll be asking u ...please educate me
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 01, 2012
you start asking questions, you seek the truth..
you seek the truth, 'Yahweh/Allah' dies.

from the beginning, humans have been warned not to seek the truth..

Genesis 2
" The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, [b]“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, [/b]for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”"

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by esere826: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto: you start asking questions, you seek the truth..

Genesis 2
" The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. 16 And the Lord God commanded the man, [b]“You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, [/b]for when you eat from it you will certainly die.”"

Guru Mosquito! Guru Mosquito!! Guru Mosquito!!!

How many times did I call u? You just took up space throwing the question back to where I started from angry

And besides, dem train us for church to be careful of names ....Mosquito dey suck blood wel wel o grin
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2012
A slave never question the master.

Religion is mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2012
esere826:

Guru Mosquito! Guru Mosquito!! Guru Mosquito!!!

How many times did I call u? You just took up space throwing the question back to where I started from angry

And besides, dem train us for church to be careful of names ....Mosquito dey suck blood wel wel o grin
You asked why and I gave you a reason from the bible.. even the tower of babel had to be stopped cos people thought they could get to God..
Maybe God doesn't bother that much about spaceships..

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
BLASPHEMY! HERESY! ABOMINATION!!! angry shocked How dare you question GOD! angry He is the Alpha and the Omega - that is all you need to know - or do you need some smiting to be convinced angry better go and do 100 Hail Mary and and 200 self-lashes on your bare back for asking this question on a public forum. in the old days, this question will earn you a residence permit in Hell and your head on a stake for HERESY! Thank GOD for Democracy these days, you will only go with a mild punishment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by dekung(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto: you start asking questions, you seek the truth..

Genesis 2
Hmmm! Moskeeto you are a genius. This exerpt from the bible just sprung up a new meaning to the passage. In a metaphorical sense the God who dumped Adam and Eve into the garden never wanted them to have know of anything but they can live as dunb *asses forever. The woman being inquisitive went to search for knowledge and when she sought and revealed the knowledge to her foolish hubby God became angry. Hitherto religion still forbids man from seeking knowledge. If religionist could have their way they would have shut down the internet. A corrupt authority will always seek to conceal knowledge of good and evil in other words the knowledge of truth. The nigerian case is strikingly identical to the religious authority because it is so corrupt it does all to conceal the truth at all cost and if anyone tries to unearth and reveal this truth he is considered a felon.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2012
My point exactly, dekung...
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by wiegraf: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2012
There are probably many reasons of course, in my opinion the best is how he plays the abusive spouse. You are not worthy of his love. You are flawed and pathetic, but he still loves you. You do not know what's best, but stick to him and everything will be alright. Do not trust anyone else, you really are worthless and they'll seek to use and destroy you. But don't worry, as I'm so much better than you, and them, I'll protect you, everything will be fine if you follow me. If you break my rules, I will punish you, but it will be for your own good.
Many women eventually freed from abusive relationships should relate, I would imagine. Many others continue to remain in the relationship despite years of physical and mental abuse. Quite a few even think it's normal behaviour. At the very bottom, you have those that actually encourage it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by truthislight: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto:
You asked why and I gave you a reason from the bible.. even the tower of babel had to be stopped cos people thought they could get to God..
Maybe God doesn't bother that much about spaceships..

I thought the tower of babel was stoped for the reason that it went against God's plans for human to be fruitful and fill the whole earth? And not to gether one place?

Will they fill the earth by gethering in one tall building?

Was the getting into heaven not the dumb thought of the people building the tower?

Was it not Jesus that said keep on knocking and keep on asking? If they considered it wrong why will Jesus say such? Matthew 7:7

For your information, Jesus and Yahweh are not the same person.

If they are, who then resurrected Jesus?

I thought u dont read the bible, but rather, ur inspiration enables you to read and understand it upside down.

How fake story flies on the internate.

Was the fruite not an indication of God's authority?
So, their deciding to chose for themself what is good and what is bad, whats the new thing that God will then come and be telling them that does not fall into this two category, good or bad? = independence from God's guidance.

Besides, mention one good thing that satan had ever given to them befor then that should warrant their trusting him instead of God? The one that gave them all that they ever had?
Is it now a bad thing to ask your young children to depend on you and learn till they have developed into experience adult?

Do u know when satan started being who he turned out to be? U will think it in Eden that he developed the desires.

Still, you are of the opinion that they made the right move for obeying satan.

Since they had choose independence from God under satan coaching, if it were ur children what will you have done? Kill them and show that you never really cared about them or let them be and learn from their experience?

Dont forget, just like satan, God had other spirit sons that were observing the development.

Always try and get the facts befor u start.

I can see how well the human race have turn out under that action u so cherish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by truthislight: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
esere826: It has always baffled me that many folks (especially the religious ones)that I've met in my walk through life are afraid to ask God questions. They'd rather just receive answers from what ever their imams or pastors tell them about God. Why is this?

Are we scared of God or something? sad

How, for a jittery second, can we swallow hook line and sinker whatever we are told by those at the top of religious (or if you like spiritual)organisations?
I mean, if they were all perfectly right, there wouldn't be so many denominations all pushing different interpretations of the same thing and not agreeing with themselves.

So, if these pastors/imams don't also ask God questions, how do they get answers that they share with us? Or probably, they don't ask in the first place, maybe thats why every one's got their own opinion

Why do we quickly say "touch not my annointed" when issues rise up, when we are literally not touching the person?
Who is the 'anointed', is it only the pastors (in the case of the christians)and not the followers?
If the followers are also the 'anointed', then why do we not hesitate to 'touch' them mercilessly, while not 'touching' the top guns?

Where did the 'trinity' concept come from? I've read my bible over and over again -front to back (not many of us have done this). It makes no mention of a 'trinity'. The closest was Christ's great baptismal commision. Is this not a 'fleshy' concept that dwells mainly on heirachal structures?

So many questions ? ? ? ? ?, but I won't be asking God, i'll be asking u ...please educate me

As you can see from matthew 7;7, Jesus said we should ask questions.

So, it is not bad to ask God question, infact, that is why we have the bible, to give answers to things we would not have known.

Many faithful prophet of God in the bible did ask God alot of question and God never killed them for it. Read Habakkuk1;3, rather, he help them understand and included and preserved their question for you and me to learn from.

ur best bet is the one that Gave u a brain that can enable you to ask questions.

If you are with a group that will not want you to ask question how then will you learn?

As you can see from human nature, we learn by asking question, as can be seen from young children as the grow and become adult, always asking question till we become who we are, so, no one should tell you not to ask question.
Peace
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
truthislight:
I thought the tower of babel was stoped for the reason that it went against God's plans for human to be fruitful and fill the whole earth? And not to gather one place?
Lie.. big fat lie..

The passage

Genesis 11
11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them.
7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

truthislight:
Will they fill the earth by gethering in one tall building?
Was the getting into heaven not the dumb thought of the people building the tower?
So why was GOD/yahweh scared? Why didn't he let them? What made the idea dumb? Do you like spaceships?

truthislight:
Was it not Jesus that said keep on knocking and keep on asking? If they considered it wrong why will Jesus say such? Matthew 7:7
For your information, Jesus and Yahweh are not the same person.
If they are, who then resurrected Jesus?
If you do not believe in the Trinity, that's your business. This thread is not about Trinity.

truthislight:
I thought u dont read the bible, but rather, ur inspiration enables you to read and understand it upside down.
How fake story flies on the internate.
I was a Christian till some months back. Please, let's not get into fake christian, real christian bullshit.. I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ALL THAT TO YOU..

truthislight:
Was the fruite not an indication of God's authority?
Hmm, this is a new one. God, being the creator and having a relationship with them wasn't enough authority?

truthislight:
So, their deciding to chose for themself what is good and what is bad, whats the new thing that God will then come and be telling them that does not fall into this two category, good or bad? = independence from God's guidance.
So who ate the fruit first? Satan or Adam?

truthislight:
Besides, mention one good thing that satan had ever given to them befor then that should warrant their trusting him instead of God? The one that gave them all that they ever had?
Is it now a bad thing to ask your young children to depend on you and learn till they have developed into experience adult?
Do u know when satan started being who he turned out to be? U will think it in Eden that he developed the desires.
Lmao.. before the eating, was there anything good? If they didn't have knowledge of bad and evil, how would they have known what was wrong?

Romans 5:13
To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law.

truthislight:
Still, you are of the opinion that they made the right move for obeying satan.
Since they had choose independence from God under satan coaching, if it were ur children what will you have done? Kill them and show that you never really cared about them or let them be and learn from their experience?
I hope I have settled this.

truthislight:
Dont forget, just like satan, God had other spirit sons that were observing the development.
Always try and get the facts befor u start.
I can see how well the human race have turn out under that action u so cherish.
LMaaooo...
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by mkmyers45(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
dekung:
Hmmm! Moskeeto you are a genius. This exerpt from the bible just sprung up a new meaning to the passage. In a metaphorical sense the God who dumped Adam and Eve into the garden never wanted them to have know of anything but they can live as dunb *asses forever. The woman being inquisitive went to search for knowledge and when she sought and revealed the knowledge to her foolish hubby God became angry. Hitherto religion still forbids man from seeking knowledge. If religionist could have their way they would have shut down the internet. A corrupt authority will always seek to conceal knowledge of good and evil in other words the knowledge of truth. The nigerian case is strikingly identical to the religious authority because it is so corrupt it does all to conceal the truth at all cost and if anyone tries to unearth and reveal this truth he is considered a felon.

wonder why he put it there in the first place... undecided undecided
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Purist(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
wiegraf: There are probably many reasons of course, in my opinion the best is how he plays the abusive spouse. You are not worthy of his love. You are flawed and pathetic, but he still loves you. You do not know what's best, but stick to him and everything will be alright. Do not trust anyone else, you really are worthless and they'll seek to use and destroy you. But don't worry, as I'm so much better than you, and them, I'll protect you, everything will be fine if you follow me. If you break my rules, I will punish you, but it will be for your own good.
Many women eventually freed from abusive relationships should relate, I would imagine. Many others continue to remain in the relationship despite years of physical and mental abuse. Quite a few even think it's normal behaviour. At the very bottom, you have those that actually encourage it.

This is quite true, and your entire submission is accurately depicted in this picture:

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by wiegraf: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
Actually, that picture is what pointed it out to me (just about every atheist would have caught this but would be unable to express it clearly). And I'm yet to meet anyone defend this.

Especially in environments like 9ja ppl have no idea they're being manipulated. We underestimate the power of emotional abuse. Some ppl are so stupid abuse initially seems ineffective, however long term you start to notice how damaged they are. Meh. They don't seem to care.

Suffering and smiling zombies, ho ho ho

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by truthislight: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2012
musKeeto:
Lie.. big fat lie..

The passage

So why was GOD/yahweh scared? Why didn't he let them? What made the idea dumb? Do you like spaceships?

If you do not believe in the Trinity, that's your business. This thread is not about Trinity.

I was a Christian till some months back. Please, let's not get into fake christian, real christian bullshit.. I DON'T NEED TO PROVE ALL THAT TO YOU..

Hmm, this is a new one. God, being the creator and having a relationship with them wasn't enough authority?

So who ate the fruit first? Satan or Adam?

Lmao.. before the eating, was there anything good? If they didn't have knowledge of bad and evil, how would they have known what was wrong?

I hope I have settled this.

LMaaooo...

Guy, what is Roman5:13 doing here when we are talking about Adam that was the first man on earth?

Adam had existed befor Noah, Enoch, befor Cain and Abel there children,

was the law not given to the israelite the children of Abraham long, long time after Adam had died,

Roman 5:13 is explaining what purpose the law served. That law was given to make Sin manifest.
Adam pros was a matter of disobedience.

Anyway, some reply help me to know why some people became atheist/agnostics that they where not grounded on the word of the bible.

Though some are due to what they love doing so much that they cant stop not even for God.

A sturbon fly risk entering the coffin with the corpse.
Have a nice ride.
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by esere826: 7:23am On Aug 02, 2012
truthislight:

As you can see from matthew 7;7, Jesus said we should ask questions.

So, it is not bad to ask God question, infact, that is why we have the bible, to give answers to things we would not have known.

Many faithful prophet of God in the bible did ask God alot of question and God never killed them for it. Read Habakkuk1;3, rather, he help them understand and included and preserved their question for you and me to learn from.

ur best bet is the one that Gave u a brain that can enable you to ask questions.

If you are with a group that will not want you to ask question how then will you learn?

As you can see from human nature, we learn by asking question, as can be seen from young children as the grow and become adult, always asking question till we become who we are, so, no one should tell you not to ask question.
Peace

My line of tought exactly. Wow, great to know that at least there are some out there in the 9ja space that think this way. Metaphorically speaking, christian and muslim folks I have encountered on this, seem scared to look God in the face lest they die or are punished in this life or after death. Also, from my experience, the few people that are usually interested in such line of questions are aethists.

But like you rightly said, its only when we ask that we grow.
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2012
Moses in particular was always questioning or "arguing" with God --------- yet he was bestowed with such great honour as to be at The Transfiguration. smiley

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma: Moses in particular was always questioning or "arguing" with God --------- yet he was bestowed with such great honour as to be at The Transfiguration. smiley

cool

Does God encourage critical inquiry from his children - I think so but it seems modern-day Christianity is a throw-back to the dark-ages of heresy, apostasy, blasphemy.. nobody wants to question or test the spirits anymore angry
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:
Does God encourage critical inquiry from his children - I think so but it seems modern-day Christianity is a throw-back to the dark-ages of heresy, apostasy, blasphemy.. nobody wants to question or test the spirits anymore angry

The expression "modern-day Christianity" is telling; also, it is in part a reflection of one sad and glaring but very common mistake on Nairaland in particular - which is the simplistic (or even sometimes duplicitous) assumption/expression that Christianity is represented by the ubiquitous prosperity "gospel".

Go to Egypt, for example, and see materially poor Sudanese refugees worshipping joyfully in a generally sedate Anglican church where nobody talks anything about material prosperity; think of China where the underground house church movement remains strong despite persecution; try the UK where the traditional churches including especially the Anglicans do not preach or practise tithing and where there are constant debates about the application of the Bible in light of contemporary circumstances; even in Nigeria where the Anglican church (unlike Anglicans elsewhere) still preach/practise tithing, there is certainly still a recognisable intellectual dimension to faith.

So this broad-brush of "modern-day Christianity" is inadvisable or to be used with advised caution; true that abuses within the Nigerian brand of the prosperity "gospel" in particular are undeniable but that is not representative of what Christianity is and, nevertheless, even within that aberration you have voices (even if a minority) calling for reform.

cool
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma:

The expression "modern-day Christianity" is telling; also, it is in part a reflection of one sad and glaring but very common mistake on Nairaland in particular - which is the simplistic (or even sometimes duplicitous) assumption/expression that Christianity is represented by the ubiquitous prosperity "gospel".

Go to Egypt, for example, and see materially poor Sudanese refugees worshipping joyfully in a generally sedate Anglican church where nobody talks anything about material prosperity; think of China where the underground house church movement remains strong despite persecution; try the UK where the traditional churches including especially the Anglicans do not preach or practise tithing and where there are constant debates about the application of the Bible in light of contemporary circumstances; even in Nigeria where the Anglican church (unlike Anglicans elsewhere) still preach/practise tithing, there is certainly still a recognisable intellectual dimension to faith.

So this broad-brush of "modern-day Christianity" is inadvisable or to be used with advised caution; true that abuses within the Nigerian brand of the prosperity "gospel" in particular are undeniable but that is not representative of what Christianity is and, nevertheless, even within that aberration you have voices (even if a minority) calling for reform.

cool

Lies....those churches in Egypt are very organized, they still collect offering and offer false hopes to members. The give false hopes that God will protect them from intolerant muslim extremists in Egypt. God has failed so far
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2012
^^^ I will not waste time arguing with you; all I will say is that I have been in churches in Egypt and I have worshipped with those Sudanese refugees and others . . . . smiley

cool
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ I will not waste time arguing with you; all I will say is that I have been in churches in Egypt and I have worshipped with those Sudanese refugees and others . . . . smiley

cool

You cant see outside your delusion. /that is why you're deluded in the first place grin grin grin
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^ Last time you said you would call your father a brainwashed tool just as you called me. Now again, I imagine you will also agree that you will say your father can't see outside his delusion as you've just said to me? smiley
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ Last time you said you would call your father a brainwashed tool just as you called me. Now again, I imagine you will also agree that you will say your father can't see outside hois delusion as you've just said to me? smiley

My father is not a christian by your standards.
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^^ But since he is still a Christian (and you don't even know my standards), it is ok then to say your father too can't see outside his delusion --- which is why he is deluded in the first place. smiley
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by tobechi74: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Overcuriosity kills the cat
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma: ^^^ But since he is still a Christian (and you don't even know my standards), it is ok then to say your father too can't see outside his delusion --- which is why he is deluded in the first place. smiley

How do you know that he is a christian? My father hasnt stepped foot in a church for the past 10 years neither have I seen him pray or read the bible.

You went all the way to egypt to worship in a church.
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Christian

Cultural christian. My father just doesnt want to be hated as an atheist in Naija
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Enigma(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Logicbwoy:
How do you know that he is a christian? My father hasnt stepped foot in a church for the past 10 years neither have I seen him pray or read the bible.

You went all the way to egypt to worship in a church.

^^^ Look, just two things:

1. You assume I went to Egypt just to go to church ------ just like you make all sorts of foolish assumptions all over the forum. smiley

2. You have yourself said repeatedly that your father is still a Christian; it doesn't matter anyway because anytime you say something to me which also applies to your father I will always point out to you that you are also talking about your father. wink

cool
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma:

1. You assume I went to Egypt just to go to church ------ just like you make all sorts of foolish assumptions all over the forum. smiley

2. You have yourself said repeatedly that your father is still a Christian; it doesn't matter anyway because anytime you say something to me which also applies to your father I will always point out to you that you are also talking about your father. wink

cool

cultural christian........could be an agnostic or a skeptic or an atheist.
Re: Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? by Logicbwoy: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2012
Enigma:

cool

I never assumed that. Even when I was a christian, I didnt stress myself to find a catholic church when I was in a foriegn country

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Bible Verse Proves That Yahweh Was Not Omnipotent. / The MFM Tactics / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.