Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089048 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MayowaOde(f): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
Radiant glow botanical brightening lotion is not an effective lotion @ all. Those intending to buy it shld think twice.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 5:48am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=MayowaOde post=47732928]
Thanks for ur response but I hope the lemon fresh doesn contain hQ, steriod nor mercury?

nor,its natural
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Jennifer89(f): 6:36am On Jul 21, 2016
anybody that recommend for a cream DOCTOR90 will say use lemon fresh. na only lemon fresh you know?

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
You want to enhance ur skin,what's your desire skin tone? No need to use harsh chemical that will make you white within 24hrs and give u mark that will stay with you for life. Don't. Bleach to veins,its not healthy. It doesn't matter your complexion, all you need is flawless,spotless radiant skin @yemz cosmetics and health supplement. our product are mild and natural no steroids, no hydroquinone , no harsh ingredient. Patience is the key. Relax ur muscle and love ur skin. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Buttergrey:
NEW ARRIVALS
RETIN A GEL 0.1%
RETIN A GEL 0.05%
LEMONVATE BRIGHTENING GEL AND CREAM
40 CARROTS RETINOL RICH VITAMIN C SERUM
TROPIC ISLE JAMAICAN BLACK CASTOR OIL

SHOP AT WWW.BUTTERGREY.COM
OR CALL THE NUMBER ON OUR WEBSITE

Pls I need a cream & soap that will make me look like half cast with very light tender and glowing skin. Am presently using fair & white perfector together with ashanti papaya soap. I'm chocolate in color .
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 2:19am On Jul 22, 2016
Jennifer89:
anybody that recommend for a cream DOCTOR90 will say use lemon fresh. na only lemon fresh you know?
,y don't u recommend for them
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
harizonal123:

Pls I need a cream & soap that will make me look like half cast with very light tender and glowing skin. Am presently using fair & white perfector together with ashanti papaya soap. I'm chocolate in color .

Send us an email buttergrey@gmail.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
NEW ARRIVALS:

MAXI WHITE S1 KOJIC ACID SERUM
PRECIOUS BRIGHTENING SERUM
PRECIOUS ULTRA BRIGHTENING GEL
IKB BRIGHTENING GEL

All Natural. No harmful chemicals. All ingredients listed on product. We do not sell mix-mix grin If you want legit products, holla at us.

Order now on our website: www.buttergrey.com
Or whatsapp the number on our website.
You can also order from our kong store: www.kong.com/buttergrey

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by mizzhoneey(f): 5:36am On Jul 24, 2016
Bulk Actives for sale:

Kojic Acid pwd
Alpha arbutin pwd
Licorice powder
Glutathione powder
Gigawhite crystals
Phillipiano whitening powder
Salicylic acid
Ahas : lactic,glycolic,etc
Additives
Natural Powders
Ayurdervic powders
Body butters
Egyptian milk( raw kamana)
Essential and carrier oils
Brags Apple Cider Vinegar(bottle) 946ml
Vitamin A- E
Essential and carrier oils
Fragrances
Emulsifiers and waxes
Stabilizing agent and preservative

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
@ Buttergrey. do you have Neoprosone Vit C gel with Arbutin

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MznAirA(f): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Anyone with useful information about clinic clear whitening body care and dodo white up cream? I am between fair and chocolate skinned.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Techspecular(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Does anyone if Dodo White Up lotion contain mercury or steroid or those nasty things?. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about it. it's what I use. I bought it cos it has Kojic acid.

The reviews I'm seeing is getting me worked up.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fdmskincare: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Havin a beautiful skin doesn't necessary require a total complexion change, but nurturing the skin with every rightful need would award u dat youthful n sleek skin u deserve. At FDM skin care n therapeutical we not only grant u dat radiant skin u wish for but care for ur skin as well.
we have varieties of product of ur choice ranging from.

Whitening/lightening cream kit,
Brow sugar glow kit,
Ebony glow kit,
Lightening face cream kit,
Body/face moisturisers (noncomedogenic),
Face scrub,
Face cream for oily n dry face ,
Body scrub to exfoliate d skin,
Herbal black soap,
Lightening liquid soap ,
Glutathione soap,
Glutathione pills,
Beauty oil; gives u dat youthful n plumpy look enrich with vitamins ,Ahas n essential oils,
Stretch marks kit,
Treatment for dark knuckles/elbows/knees/ankles,
Treatment for sunburn/ Melasma,
Treatment for pimples n acne n discolouration,
Treatment for dark spot,
Topical vitamin c powder( l ascorbic)
Prevent ageing n nourishes d skin ,
Pimples extractor steel tool effective in removing (blackhead /white head/pustules n zit ),
Pimples powder,
Herbal Facial marks for oily face n pimples,
Face cleansers ,
After shave oil, prevent bumps n inflammation
Lactic acid 88% 240ml
Etc......
Note
All creams indicted with kit comes along with a face and body scrub
IG @fdmskincare
Add us up on bb 3345BD13
Or call or watapp us on
09039030457 09051394413

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 12, 2016
To get a light-skinned complexion why not try oriflame's essentials skin lightening complex or novage bright sublime complex it brightens and evens your skin reduces dark spots and smoothes wrinkles

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
damierlah:
To get a light-skinned complexion why not try oriflame's essentials skin lightening complex or novage bright sublime complex it brightens and evens your skin reduces dark spots and smoothes wrinkles

you dont have the one that tone?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mileena: 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
This glutathione that people are rushing , is it really safe? It is supposed to be a drug used for treating cancer and people are using it to lighten. What happens when you eventually get the cancer and your body has developed immunity to the healing effects of glutathione because you have been using it on a daily basis for skin lightening? Please people be wise. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE FAIR TO BE BEAUTIFUL! AN EVEN, HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN SHOULD BE YOUR PRIORITY!!!
Nature has provided us with many ingredients for a perfect flawless skin. So many options to choose from: Shea butter, coconut oil, carrot oil, avocado oil, jojoba oil, grape seed oil, moringa , tomatoes, papaya, etc.
I'm not disputing skincare brands either. There are some good skincare products out there without harmful ingredients like hydroquinone, steroids,mecury that can give you healthy glowing skin.
If you are confused about your skincare regime or you have questions about products to use or skin problems , feel free to chat with me on WhatsApp : 07080921838.
I AM NOT A MIXOLOGIST OOO! I DO NOT SELL CREAMS EITHER. I am just someone who has suffered in the hands of all these so-called mixologists most of them on this very thread! So if you want the tea on that too. You can chat me up.

4 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
It tones also but it does not not bleach skin. Its for all skin types and skin friendly no harsh chemicals
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by homesodear: 5:55am On Aug 13, 2016
COME LEARN AND SEE CLIENTS CHASE AFTER YOU!!!!

The Success of an organic skincare formulator depends on professionalism. As women of color, we have common concerns associated with our skin type. Flawless skin managers invite you to register for our practical workshop and learn the secrets to solving the eight common problems of African skin.

1. Acne/ Pimples
2. Stretch Marks and Skin Repair
3. Dark Knuckles
4. Dark or Pigmented Knees and elbows.
5. Dark Feet.
6. Spots, Uneven Tone.
7. All forms and levels of skin lightening and whitening. (Half caste milks, Egyptian Milks, Filipino etc)
8. Varicose veins

Other attractions include:

BODY CARE;
– Home made Facial Wipes for acne control
– Body Polishes/Whitening Body Masks
– Hydrating Serums/Radiance Glow Oils
-Lightening and whitening herbal soap mixes

FACIALS
-Soufflés, Non surgical facelifts, Mask Detox
-Acne Cream/Sunburn Cream/Toners/Erasers
-Etc

Date: 25th, 26th and 27th of August, 2016.

Venue: The Empowerment Centre, 2nd Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen, Opposite Glo office, Allen. Ikeja, Lagos.

Certificates will be issued to participants.

This workshop is open to
-DIY enthusiast
-Beauty entrepreneurs
-Naturalists
-Spa owners
-Everyone with a passion for organic skincare

For bookings&reservations,

Call/whatsapp: 08034917464, BBM 5EF8D98F
facebook.com/flawlessskinmanagers,

Limited seats available.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by dania30(f): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
I recently just bought secrets by Jennifer Lopez (pink rose exclusive). I have been using olay quench for over 2 years I got tired of it when I spotted the fakes.
so really don't know much about this cream....please is the secrets cream safe to use and I also bought the soap too, the transparent bar soap. anybody who has used or has any idea about the cream should help... thank u!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Sharon6(f): 12:59am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!

ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pls do you have outlet in lagos. I need lemonvate asap
SkiniclesCorner:
Hello lovelies, I have good news to share with you all. Are you looking for Fair n White Exclusive Whitenizer Vitamin C serum? Are you looking for Fair n White Brightening Serum (the one with Kojic Acid)? Are you looking for Mitchell Group Lemonvate Gel, IKB gel and serum? Are you looking for Skin Nouveau Organic Green Tea Gel and Serum? The good news is that its available in Port Harcourt. Visit Skinicles Corner on facebook or skincle_corner on Instagram for more details of the products and their prices. You chat 07052900387 on whats up. All this products are European brand where the use of harful chemiclas in skincare are banned. Im so excited to share this with you all.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 9:20am On Aug 17, 2016
damierlah:
It tones also but it does not not bleach skin. Its for all skin types and skin friendly no harsh chemicals

how much?

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Novage bright sublime comes in a set and essentials skin-lightening complex comes in a set ....the prices are in the pictures...whatsapp or call 08109199647 if u have more questions

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Misugan: 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Get ur whitening kit, lightening cream, hot chocolate,Ebony cream,herbal Stretch mark cream,herbal lightening black soap (2 weeks result) Vitamin C powder, kojic acid powder,cocoa nut oil,almond,Avocado oil etc,,,,,call mr yemz 08034292000
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2016
sexysisi:
@ Buttergrey. do you have Neoprosone Vit C gel with Arbutin

Sorry no but you'll love IKB gel. Its available www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by boldnburiful: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2016
VIDEO BONANZA!!!
Get more than 50 videos on the following for just #200 airtel card.
1. Different styles of Gele(bridal, icon, take a bow, igo, layers etc)
2. Makeup tutorials
3. Ankara craft( shoe, bag n accessories
4. Nigerian dishes
5. Small chops and cake
Lots of other DIYs

Videos will be sent on Sunday August 28 in a group setting
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by afanide: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
Buttergrey:

Sorry no but you'll love IKB gel. Its available www.buttergrey.com

Do you have Original SURE WHITE BODY LOTION, SURE WHITE EXFOLIATING SOAP, & CAROTEIN OIL? from Cosmo black?

I need a Good NATURAL exfoliatin soap, & Serum with SPF that will lighten my skin like 2shades, And that will NOT cause GREEN VEINS, STRETCH MARKS on my skin OR make it REDISH.

If you do, reach me on
afanide.nathaniel@g........
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by fadekemitoyin: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2016
A trial will definitely convince you. And what it is essence of having new customers when you can retain the old and new customers....that is the logic @ YEMZ COSMETIC, a male cream mixer, all from the root,all organic,no side effect on any single product you try...whitening cream, lightening cream,hot chocolate cream,Snow white cream,facial toner(whitening/lightening),Knuckle removal,facial cream,whitening herbal black soap(All 7 days visible results)....call 08034292000...or watsap

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.