Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089095 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Destinygrl:
anybody that used Novage here
review plz
no, call or whatsapp me I can get u a better cream from my shop
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by May55: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Please have anybody used otentika lotion the pink pack. How many shades does it give
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
May55:
Please have anybody used otentika lotion the pink pack. How many shades does it give
hello chat me up on whatsapp 08105962309
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by marthy01: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
BE FLAWLESS.....#SKINGOALS��
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another.
At some point, all you need is little publicity of your products because you've got clients reviews to proof your products are definitely worth a trial. Organic but yet effective skin care products are real and that's what we offer at Marevaz Beauty Hauz. We have the Zeal to make people have the kinda skin they want.
All you need is a one-time trial and then people gets to ask you what your secrets to a flawless radiant and glowing skin.
Contact Martha on whatsapp +2348130901909.
Our Instagram handles are; threbiys_martti
Kindly check our clients reviews on our Facebook page https://m.facebook.com/skincareflawles/ to see how effective our products works.[/color][color=#000099]

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 12:22am On Dec 19, 2017
natural white cream is 3000 while d body wash is 2500, have a glowing skin u desire ,08105962309
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ayomiyinka: 2:33am On Dec 27, 2017
3sha4lyf:

Sorry, just seeing this. Well, as at that time, yes it was. As with all humans, we want more, we want better, we want even the best of the best. I moved on to something more natural yet far rewarding.

please would like to chat with you on WhatsApp (08062777369) God bless you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Marislee: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Pls ma can I mix nature's secret lightening serum with my cream... Am using easy tone lightening.
Cause am using the same the cream for now (easy tone lightening) and anytime I use it on my face I get reaction around my nose region... Its really bad....pls help me ma.. If I can't mix the two ma...pls recommend a cream I can use, that will lighten me a little.. I have a dry skin.
God bless.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Adebuble(f): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Destinygrl:
anybody that used Novage here
review plz

Novage is very good cos its organic, will advice you use certified products not mixed products from people without been certified.... Novage works with time n its a process...

3 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by supertender(f): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Novage is a great product honestly,with people testifying about its effect.But you must at least be using it like night and day to bring out that pronounced
result on time.Data Adie has this to say!
"The Novage Bright Sublime set was launched and I was extremely happy as it coincided with when I noticed fine lines around my eyes and a dull facial skin. Being a wife, mother and entrepreneur I needed a beauty regimen that's simple and precise. The beauty steps on how to use the product was easy and in few minutes I was done. Within four weeks of the beauty regimen, I saw my skin glow and my face with a youthful look, I got stares, comment and compliment; this boosted my ego and confidence.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by trevolady(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Aminat508:
try UV CRYSTAL WHITE nd the OIL

Hello aminat,do you still use this cream,i am fair in complexion but my skin got darker recently due to one organic cream and soap i bought,would you advice me to buy it Pls reply me dear
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DOCTOR90: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
trevolady:

Hello aminat,do you still use this cream,i am fair in complexion but my skin got darker recently due to one organic cream and soap i bought,would you advice me to buy it Pls reply me dear
chat me up 08105962309
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Bdemmy4real: 9:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
Pls has any one used Makari body beautifying milk...does it work?pls its urgent
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MhizLewa(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sheycrown(f): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello people, please I use fairand white cream, is it okay if I use bio oil or veet gold serum with it? Or what good serum can I use with it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
I am currently using it off and on so its tough to say but i can tell you it is not whitening, it kinda evens your tone though

Bdemmy4real:
Pls has any one used Makari body beautifying milk...does it work?pls its urgent
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
I wouldn't touch it if I were you because I have seen a lot of people damage their skin on the long run, it works for a bit and then the damage sets in

MhizLewa:
Hello fam. Please...who has used clinic clear body lotion and the soap before? I am of mercy johnson's shade and i want to brighten up a bit....is clinic clear safe for me?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

sheycrown:
Hello people, please I use fairand white cream, is it okay if I use bio oil or veet gold serum with it? Or what good serum can I use with it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sheycrown(f): 6:49am On Feb 04, 2018
[quote author=flakeStar post=64761908]What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Even tone of my skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UK1stgread: 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
ImaMmakara:
Helo lovely people am new here. And am so excited that i entered this forum because i know my problem will be solve. The skin on my back is darker than the rest of my body. So pls i need your candid advice on want to use. Also review your best lightening product and how many shades it lightened u. Presently using clear essence fade creme. Thxs for ur response.
GET YOUR DIRECT CLEAN UK USED FIRST GRADE CLOTHES :
Hello Nigerians, Nice business opportunity for you to make your earnings easily
WHATSAPP OUR OFFICE
REPRESENTATIVE MR JAMES GBRIKE
THESE include :
Lady A* Jean - #40,000.00
Lady Skirt (cotton) - #35,000.00
Lady Skirt (poly/chiffon) - #45,000.00
Lady Shirt (mix) - #50,000.00
Lady Trousers (cotton) - #50,000.00
Lady Trousers (poly/chiffon) - #50,000.00
Lady Leggings - #70,000.00
Lady shorts. - #50,000.00
Lady Blouse (cotton) - #55,000.00
Lady Blouse (poly/chiffon) - #63,000.00
Lady T-Shirt & Polo - #60,000.00
Lady Dress (poly/chiffon) - #70,000.00
Lady Light Scarfs - #50,000.00
Man A* Jean - #50,000.00
Man Shirt (Long Sleeve) - #55,000.00
Man Shirt (Short Sleeve) - #55,000.00
Man T-Shirt - #40,000.00
Man Shorts - #50,000.00
Child Trousers / Jean - #65,000.00
Child Shirt - #55,000.00
Child T-Shirt - #55,000.00
Child Mix (0-6 Light) - #60,000.00
Child Mix (6+) - #85,000.00
Mixed Household - #40,000.00
Mixed Bed Linen - #35,000.00
Mixed BedSheets - #35,000.00
Mixed Asian Wear - #45,000.00
Mixed Pairs of socks - #70,000.00
Also in the truck are other stuff such as Ladies shoes (various sizes), School bags, DVD and CD Players, Game Consoles, Children Shoes (various sizes), Refrigerators, various children wears, children bicycles, High seats, Walkers, mobile phones, cameras, and hard toys.
We are looking to sell directly to individual customers as well as business enterprises. once again, happy new year
������
For enquiries and order, please call JAMES Gbrike on 08107799244 �

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2018
You need to ensure that you exfoliate well after which you can proceed to use these products

[quote author=sheycrown post=64767814][/quote]
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by sheycrown(f): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2018
flakeStar:
You need to ensure that you exfoliate well after which you can proceed to use these products

I exfoliate with sea salt & coconut oil.....is it okay? BTW which of the serums would you recommend. Thank you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by flakeStar: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2018
That is fine. Bio oil will do for even tone only

sheycrown:

I exfoliate with sea salt & coconut oil.....is it okay? BTW which of the serums would you recommend. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Osynan(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
For Abuja residents,contact 07068950306 or 08064252685 for gng oil,retin A Gel,lactic acid peel and glycolic acid peel. Other mild peels are available
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
sheycrown:

Sea salt and coconut oil? Is that like an exfoliation soap or something? I'm trying to exfoliate and I don't know what to use. Please, could you recommend?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ethybest(f): 8:03am On Mar 11, 2018
Please has anyone used Asantee Papaya soap?? Does it give or clear stretch mark??
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by adajesus20(f): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
Hello people, please which of the cream, soap or oil will you advise me to use on this..I want it to fade faster..I have used Palmer's skin success fade cream but it's not working..

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lovely22: 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
I need recommendations on a lightening cream that's btwn 4-6k
tht shld b easy to come by and effective
without any side effects

and also a nice soap
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by BoweryGirl(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Osynan:
For Abuja residents,contact 07068950306 or 08064252685 for gng oil,retin A Gel,lactic acid peel and glycolic acid peel. Other mild peels are available

I contacted you for LA acid but you do not sell in smaller quantities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.