Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089031 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by MrCork: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2019
Stesibelle17:
Hi, pls I don't want to lighten my brown color, but I just want it to glow and not be dull, pls what can I use. Thanks

how much? cheesy
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
How to know original pure white and fake one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7um0aaeNXmU
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by minicky: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2020
Any review on dermabact cream I just got one recently
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by lizbenpet: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Do you care for a stretch marks cream that works magic on skin...pls contact LizbenpetGold ...in 08063244764...or add her on whatsapp...the result will amazed you
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Happychildlove(f): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Good morning,pls have been using QEI+ but am not seeing any changes on my skin. Got it from medplus I just see it as a waste of money
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OriflameNIG: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Contact number below

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OriflameNIG: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Happychildlove:
Good morning,pls have been using QEI+ but am not seeing any changes on my skin. Got it from medplus I just see it as a waste of money
Hello

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by RealFirstLady(f): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Check out this powerful shower gel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oquy8TwRcHo
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by OriflameNIG: 5:34pm On May 05, 2020
Check this out

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Bestcreamreview: 5:51pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Arakengeworld(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
If you can spare me 5mins of your time I am too sure

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

That's why I decided to write here...

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

And if interested chat me up via
WhatsApp: https:///2348169384066

0. Arakengeworld(f): Quote Post

it will be the most resourceful and productive time especially in this pandemic.

I'm too certain some of you guys had been taking action in the freelance platform - UPWORK and it getting approved but statistics shows that 98% accounts get rejected on daily basis.

My major goal is help people in this category out as the fight is against the massive recession that would occur as a result of the pandemic and not you my fellow human.

Now I'm going to offer my help to a limited number of people, to get their upwork Account Approved to start earning in dollars and spending in Naira. If you are yet to sign in it it also for me to help you cut your signing in curve short.

You see, the market is too large for only few individuals to benefit from. It offers you a very great privilege to changing your financial life as a freelancer. Some o many platforms give run for you to Upwork and Fiver help you showcase your skill and get paid- Fiverr; upwork

Dont be part of the global recession that would wreck across the globe and have lots of cash in your bank account.

Earning is � guaranteed in as much as you're skillful at what you do and even if you are not
so skillful what is required of you is to get the people skillful in it and get it done for you and pay them a token for you to deliver to your client on Upwork.

As a result of strict policy account approval is always difficult because their bot approve upwork accounts and not humans. Only bots do, so to bypass the bit and get approved, you just need to be aware and smart.

Perhaps, you had been in this situation one time or the other before, probably were told someone will attend to it...oh please forget it, you won't be approved.

I've decided to help anyone interested in scaling their freelancing service using upwork to get their account approved within 2MINS for a cheap price...

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 11:34pm On May 06, 2020
How's this related to reviews of skin lightening products?
Arakengeworld:

0. Arakengeworld(f): Quote Post

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2020
ALERT ALERT ALERT!
Read carefully before indicating interest. For only those in Nigeria.

ladies stop spoiling your skin with chemical creams and soap.

Stretch marks is very difficult to get rid of.
Sun burn is difficult to clear.
Internal organs are difficult to come by.

Join our ongoing skincare training now to learn how to make harmless effective creams and other cosmetic products in the comfort of your homes and at affordable fees.

All organic and natural formulations from scratch.

The following are going to be taught in this course

The different types of skin
How to identify your skin type
Ph of the skin and products
How to balance pH of products
Ph adjusters
Glow black soap
Concentrated lemon oil
Whitening black soap
Brightening serum
Carrot glow oil
Anti-aging night cream
Hydrating body lotion for extremely dry skin
Whitening shower gel
Transparent lightening green tea soap
Transparent whitening papaya soap with blocks
Whitening bar soaps
Lightening lemon oil
Kiddies lightening body butters
Kiddies lightening soap
Kiddies brightening fruit soap
Mint clay mask
Brightening Tumeric oil
Glow carrot oil
Perfumes
Body mist
Organic Rose water
Sun burn cream
Lightening night serum
Egyptian whitening cream
Halfcaste whitening cream
Hand and feet cream
Lightening herbal peeling soap.
Knuckle and knee solution
Stretch mark treatment oil
Skin tags solution
Boobs and bum enlargement cream

Holla us now on Facebook @Rose Glow Skincare. Inbox me now if you're interested and ready. With your 2k.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by damglam(f): 1:10pm On May 07, 2020
Pls I have stretch marks caused by some creams and it’s been really depressing... I’ve tried so many things but to no avail!!! Somebody help ��
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by damglam(f): 1:11pm On May 07, 2020
TODAY, I'm recommending you this powerful oriflame product that can permanently remove stretch marks on your skin
It's quite affordable
Dm me for your purchase
Or call 09028256291 for your purchase![/quote]

Pls how effective is this, I don’t want to waste my money ooo
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Moogurisar: 8:55pm On May 07, 2020
It's a really fashionable trend, of course, but not very useful as I think. I generally think that natural beauty is better than human beauty, so if you still have doubts, leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by damglam(f): 3:03pm On May 08, 2020
acc001:

Dodo white up is very gud

Pls do not use Dodo is spoilt my skin ooo... gave me stretch marks!!
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Priscymaro: 9:13pm On May 08, 2020
pls friends who has used veet gold face cream?...how good is it?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 6:35pm On May 09, 2020
You're the seller and the proposed client... interesting angryquote author=damglam post=89286015]
TODAY, I'm recommending you this powerful oriflame product that can permanently remove stretch marks on your skin
It's quite affordable
Dm me for your purchase
Or call 09028256291 for your purchase!

Pls how effective is this, I don’t want to waste my money ooo [/quote]
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Genset: 11:42pm On May 09, 2020
Please guys, has anybody used QEI+ soap before? I am very dark skinned and looking to be a shade or 2shader lighter, what soap do u recommend?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 3:01pm On May 12, 2020
Natural lightening black soap by glamorousomogeorganics will give your desired shade.contact 08092642394 to purchase
Genset:
Please guys, has anybody used QEI+ soap before? I am very dark skinned and looking to be a shade or 2shader lighter, what soap do u recommend?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DoctorYes(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
misskungfup:
Natural lightening black soap by glamorousomogeorganics will give your desired shade.contact 08092642394 to purchase

Funny.
Being Caucasian blond and very fair skinned I must admit I have developed a fancy for African women and the darker the better!
Think black hair and dark skin is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 8:43pm On May 13, 2020
Okay Mr blonde that's your choice, has anyone argued otherwise?
DoctorYes:

Funny.
Being Caucasian blond and very fair skinned I must admit I have developed a fancy for African women and the darker the better!
Think black hair and dark skin is beautiful.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by DoctorYes(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2020
misskungfup:
Okay Mr blonde that's your choice, has anyone argued otherwise?

Well dear,.. there appears to be some 63 pages of skin lightening discussion here but of course we all have our own preferences and priorities. Personally I do think a dark brown skin hue is very attractive and being a paleface myself I find the ethnic contrast thrilling.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 9:58pm On May 15, 2020
Cool
DoctorYes:

Well dear,.. there appears to be some 63 pages of skin lightening discussion here but of course we all have our own preferences and priorities. Personally I do think a dark brown skin hue is very attractive and being a paleface myself I find the ethnic contrast thrilling.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Golden057(m): 11:23pm On May 15, 2020
purpleprincesia:
The best product i know so far are products of olay , dove or nivea. They are skin friendly and they have a wide range.of products ranging from soap to cleanser to body cream. And their product won't cause a hole in your pocket. I am presently using olay quench. it clears off spots.and gives u an even tone without bleaching the skin.

Am not that fair do u think d olay will be good for me?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2020
All the way from Malaysia, to your doorstep.

FREE product samples are available for the next 24 hours.

Interested? Get in...

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1-4H4Wot7RRC02zxrydRgPhcC-9XeoXXr

#anti-aging
#SkinLightening

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.