Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2086508 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2020
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Harllaby: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2020
I came across this thread and from the little lesson I grab, I think my skin needs scrubbing whatsoever. The pix below is my foot, that dark spot on the toe happened during a period I wore tight palm. This spot refuses to get lighten even when I apply cream regularly instead, that area get harder and strong and always looking dry. Feel like using blade to scrape away the hard dark spot. Also my palm get harder and dry. What products can I use to soften this hard dry dark skin. @
UyaiIncomparabl's and other your attention

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Weirdgee: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2020
hello guys pls what do I use to remove excessive oil, holes on my face and I also have multicoloured face
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by meekmill(m): 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Weirdgee:
hello guys pls what do I use to remove excessive oil, holes on my face and I also have multicoloured face

Please , if you have found solution , let me know.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Harllaby: 6:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Harllaby:
I came across this thread and from the little lesson I grab, I think my skin needs scrubbing whatsoever. The pix below is my foot, that dark spot on the toe happened during a period I wore tight palm. This spot refuses to get lighten even when I apply cream regularly instead, that area get harder and strong and always looking dry. Feel like using blade to scrape away the hard dark spot. Also my palm get harder and dry. What products can I use to soften this hard dry dark skin. @
UyaiIncomparabl's and other your attention
Update: After 2wks of intense exfoliating.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Weirdgee: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
meekmill:

Please , if you have found solution , let me know.
I haven't
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 7:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hi. I got your message. I will reply you in due time. Thanks for your patience.

Hi. Happy new year. Still waiting for your reply. In the meantime, I bought this cream , but I noticed green veins after I started using it. Can you recommend something else please. And something that can clean dark knuckles also. Have spent lot on knuckle cream/cleanser, still no difference.. Will appreciate your reply .thanks

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Hi. Happy new year. Still waiting for your reply. In the meantime, I bought this cream , but I noticed green veins after I started using it. Can you recommend something else please. And something that can clean dark knuckles also. Have spent lot on knuckle cream/cleanser, still no difference.. Will appreciate your reply .thanks

The contents of Hydroquinone and Corticosteroids are much in the cream, hence the appearance of the green veins you have on your skin. I will advise that you discontinue its use effectively. About your dark knuckles; you will have to start with exfoliation first. Exfoliation is the key to supple and even-toned skin. Seems like you have hard skin, so you should try exfoliating. I use lemon and baking soda on some days. After that, I use sunscreen so I don't suffer a burn because of the concentrates of the lemon juice mix. On other days, I use turmeric powder and honey. If you are reluctant on using these home-based ideas I have proferred thus far, I will suggest that you check out for Bismid dark knuckles remover (They have stores in Lagos). I directed someone to her store two months ago for this issue. She didn't get back to me on its efficacy, but I am very sure it worked for her. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

The contents of Hydroquinone and Corticosteroids are much in the cream, hence the appearance of the green veins you have on your skin. I will advise that you discontinue its use effectively. About your dark knuckles; you will have to start with exfoliation first. Exfoliation is the key to supple and even-toned skin. Seems like you have hard skin, so you should try exfoliating. I use lemon and baking soda on some days. After that, I use sunscreen so I don't suffer a burn because of the concentrates of the lemon juice mix. On other days, I use turmeric powder and honey. If you are reluctant on using these home-based ideas I have proferred thus far, I will suggest that you check out for Bismid dark knuckles remover (They have stores in Lagos). I directed someone to her store two months ago for this issue. She didn't get back to me on its efficacy, but I am very sure it worked for her. Goodluck.

Thanks. Can you recommend creams that dont contain hydroquinine
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Dinah247: 9:54am On Jan 21, 2021
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Thanks. Can you recommend creams that dont contain hydroquinine

I am not too sure because these days most toning/lightening creams are secretly filled with contents of Hydroquinone. They never mention it.

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks very much. The bismid dark removal, do they have stores in Ibadan also. If yes where?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I am not too sure because these days most toning/lightening creams are secretly filled with contents of Hydroquinone. They never mention it.

Thanks very much. The bismid dark removal, do they have stores in Ibadan also. If yes where?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Bismid doesn't have stores in lbadan. However, they have major distributors where you can get them.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Bismid doesn't have stores in lbadan. However, they have major distributors where you can get them.

Thank you.

How can I get in touch with their distributors
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Deeedeee: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Thank you.

How can I get in touch with their distributors

I know a store in ibadan who sells bismid products. She's at Gbagi market
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
Deeedeee:

I know a store in ibadan who sells bismid products. She's at Gbagi market

Oh thanks. I know gbagi. What's the name of the store?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Chizbaaa(f): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello everybody. I am born light skinned but recently due to school stress and the sun in my school state i started getting dark. I am looking for a cream to use to make myself very very light. Please suggest
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Deeedeee: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Oh thanks. I know gbagi. What's the name of the store?

Can't remember the name. But this how u can locate it if u know Gbagi very well.
There is a cosmetic store very close to Union bank. The store is opposite the road that leads to heritage bank. One of the attendant in the store is an albino guy.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Harllaby post=97362136][/quote]

Hello. Have you been able to get rid of the dark spot?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Harllaby: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
wanderingsoup:

Hello. Have you been able to get rid of the dark spot?
Not like that perfect but it isn't obvious anymore. I just brought exfoliating sponch to scrub it and apply lotion. The top layer peal off and new lighter skin regenerated. Although I stop wearing that sander that caused it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Zuchomarnia(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Which one is good for an oily skin: E45 cream or lotion?

I'm considering getting one and I'm stuck at either choosing the cream or the lotion. I need the experience of those who have used both. Thank you.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kobams(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
Good day please I wanna find out if the citroclear lotion not the “serum”is safe to use because I read some reviews about it and it was positive so I bought the lotion and while reading through the ingredients I saw hydroquinone 2% please I hope is it safe to use cuz I have a very dark skin
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Stellamariss(f): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
misskungfup:
I use black soap made by my aunt,it made me 3shades lighter n my friends nw patronise her,holla @ me if u want bbm pin:D615F5F0/ watsapp: 08092642394,phone no:09054780645
pls how much is she selling the soap,,am in lagos
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by misskungfup: 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's 6,000Naira only
Stellamariss:
pls how much is she selling the soap,,am in lagos
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
kobams:
Good day please I wanna find out if the citroclear lotion not the “serum”is safe to use because I read some reviews about it and it was positive so I bought the lotion and while reading through the ingredients I saw hydroquinone 2% please I hope is it safe to use cuz I have a very dark skin

Why do you people resort to cheap beauty routine? Citroclear will leave you with stretch marks and serious sunburns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Chizbaaa:
Hello everybody. I am born light skinned but recently due to school stress and the sun in my school state I started getting dark. I am looking for a cream to use to make myself very very light. Please suggest

While you are in search of that cream to make you very very light, also be in search of sunscreens. I don't understand how you people forget this in your beauty (lightening) journey. If you had used sunscreen, you wouldn't have gotten dark. If you buy all the most expensive creams in the world and don't use sunscreen, then your beauty journey is a waste.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by kobams(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why do you people resort to cheap beauty routine? Citroclear will leave you with stretch marks and serious sunburns.
What cream do u recommend
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by SirMichael1: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
Has anyone an infomation on the body cream, Natures Magic? My sister advised me to get it as it contains sunscreen too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.