Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge (6577 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / World Bank Assisted Pre-paid Meters or Arbitrary Estimated Bills ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge by mrkels(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2012
Just heard :
Don’t pay for pre-paid metres, they are now free - PHCN tells customers;
This is interesting isn't it?
Re: PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge by ITbomb(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2012
It has always been free but you have to pay for the logistics n installation
Re: PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge by Kitomania(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
But comes they disconnect mine.... after about four years waiting for Pre-paid meter from PHCN Jabi special Area Unit...I leave Opposite the FCT minister official residence at Life-camp in a room and parlor paying estimated bill of five thousand (N 5,000) naira monthly....as NEPA Bill, which i had complaint but nothing was done, But rather i was ask to get pre-paid meter at the cost of twenty-five thousand (N25,000) naira.... When i knew its free as announced by the NERC, I contact World Bank Pre-paid meter Installers to installed & recharged immediately, But the PHCN staffers came in there numbers the next day to removed it, Because the money is not going to their Area Unit Account is going to Karu Area Unit Account...... So i ask the Madam in charge in Jabi special Area Unit if they have the meters let them come and installed it for me, Her response is they don`t have even in there Head Office then allowed me to use my World Bank assisted Pre-paid meter she say NO......! what pains me is i paid my arbitrary estimated bills regularly and in my present she was shouting on others customers that came with complain that she needs money as if the money goings to her personal accounts... This is why its even better for Federal Government to sale NEPA/PHCN to private investors.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

This Is For Guys That Think They Are Sharp - Beware (SHORT STORY) / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Register From Npower.gov.ng Site / How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.