Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) (852 Views)

How Many Dayz Does It Take NIPOST To Deliver The Msg / Vicjustice, Omo_tier, Dis Guy: Have I Been Banned For Overstaying? Help! / To Dis Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by yacha77: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
I had a lot of respect for u guys but seems u know everything but how to moderate. A dude asked bout accommodation in dubai, guess he is attending a course that I also did early this year. Gave him some tips and got banned for what reason. If u are gonna ban people u say why by either on the topic or a personal mail. What I told him was something most people regret not doin and if the forum got any use its advising each other. So why hide that and ban me for no reason.. I'm sure myself and many others need explanation so pls do that cause I one time put up a msg bout dubai visas wen I was there cause I had some Qs I needed answers to, that topic just disappeared into thin air. Thanks
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by justwise(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2012
yacha77: I had a lot of respect for u guys [b]but seems u know everything but how to moderate. [/b]A dude asked bout accommodation in dubai, guess he is attending a course that I also did early this year. Gave him some tips and got banned for what reason. If u are gonna ban people u say why by either on the topic or a personal mail. What I told him was something most people regret not doin and if the forum got any use its advising each other. So why hide that and ban me for no reason.. I'm sure myself and many others need explanation so pls do that cause I one time put up a msg bout dubai visas wen I was there cause I had some Qs I needed answers to, that topic just disappeared into thin air. Thanks

Sometimes its good to relax a bit when you complained about something and wait for explanation, no moderator banned you or hide your post, the spam bot did, you don't need to be rude about it without hearing from anybody.

If i had seen the thread before i wouldn't have bothered replying you in complain thread.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by wilson007: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry about bein rude. I posted this before seeing the complain topic.. Accept my apology.... Thought u did that urself noni. Sorry once again
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by henrychubayo: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Apology accepted.
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by henrychubayo: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Apology accepted and you have been forgiven
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by wilson007: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
henrychubayo: Apology accepted and you have been forgiven
your name na justwise.. Hehehe
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
wilson007: Sorry about bein rude. I posted this before seeing the complain topic.. Accept my apology.... Thought u did that urself noni. Sorry once again

No worries.
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by damola1: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
Yes, we forgive you, go and sin no more
Re: Urgent Msg To The Moderators( Just Wise And Dis Guy) by bolame: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
I. as Justwise person have forgiven you go in peace

(1) (Reply)

A Admission Into Cambodia UNIVERSITIES / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice. / 8 Things Visitors Are Forbidden To Do At The Benin Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.