Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,423 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (109872 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:49pm On Aug 21, 2012
Kirinwa:

I think your strategy is straightforward and hopefully I'll $oon contribute my 50 cents. grin Is it the same time frame in both fxpros that you use in BOM?
pls read d earlier posts yesterday. u are repeating d same question.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
jtmoney. how far? i don dey luk for u and mkmyers nah! cos u 2 were d 1st to receive me here
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2012
jtmoneyjt: I have an indicator called the usdx, which is used to measure the strength of the dollar to other currencies
I don dey look for u na. One can also get INDEXES in MT4. It is in LIEFOREX MT4, just that i don,t trade nor watch mt4 anymore and i don't advise anyone to watch it. If u open mt4 and d INDEXES are not there. After openin d pairs on FILE, Right click on the pairs. Click SHOW ALL. Click on INDEXES. u will see d list od usd, eur, jpy, gbp and others.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
My bros i c ur good job u r doin here carryn d newbies along,i made a gravious mistake and blew my acct almost 98% so to kool down my emotions,i dcided to take a break and face forex and dnt know wen i wil b bak to d fold
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
@RIGHTLAGOS. WHICH 1 BE D SECOND STRTEGY. Shei u dey hide am frm d house ni? grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jtmoneyjt: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: I don dey look for u na. One can also get INDEXES in MT4. It is in LIEFOREX MT4, just that i don,t trade nor watch mt4 anymore and i don't advise anyone to watch it. If u open mt4 and d INDEXES are not there. After openin d pairs on FILE, Right click on the pairs. Click SHOW ALL. Click on INDEXES. u will see d list od usd, eur, jpy, gbp and others.
no u ddt get me bro,i meant dat i have an indicator for all dis explanations i have d usdx indicator let me try it and compare dat of d site u gave
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
where jsh_eng hide na?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
Gold and silver has just hit an all time HIGH for the year.......so my alert......Gold and Silver to fall by 23-08-2012... 10pm

Reason.....The news coming out tomorrow is going to greatly favour the dollar.......and anytime $$ grows in strength......gold and silver falls. The same applies vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
jtmoneyjt: My bros i c ur good job u r doin here carryn d newbies along,i made a gravious mistake and blew my acct almost 98% so to kool down my emotions,i dcided to take a break and face forex and dnt know wen i wil b bak to d fold
i see. sorry for that. we will retriebve all that we had earlier donated. of course, me 2, any time i fit decide to fanshi. so how do we resolve that one now? how do u want the capital to bounce back? what plan is in d offing? it is important.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
dagr8: @RIGHTLAGOS. WHICH 1 BE D SECOND STRTEGY. Shei u dey hide am frm d house ni? grin
dagr8, I suggest changing d title of this thread from BOM alert to forum, group or sth of that kind. This is cos alert is like leading a blind man. He is waiting 4 ur direction. Anytime u diret him, he suddenly wakes up. I don't believe in alerts. That is y i decided to introduce a strategy.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Good afternoon everyone
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
puskin: Gold and silver has just hit an all time HIGH for the year.......so my alert......Gold and Silver to fall by 23-08-2012... 10pm

Reason.....The news coming out tomorrow is going to greatly favour the dollar.......and anytime $$ grows in strength......gold and silver falls. The same applies vice-versa.
is it possible to correctly predict the outcome of an incoming event? why not wait till d news come cos any thing can happen. if u have been trading news before, u will understand what am saying
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Kirinwa: 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: dagr8, I suggest changing d title of this thread from BOM alert to forum, group or sth of that kind. This is cos alert is like leading a blind man. He is waiting 4 ur direction. Anytime u diret him, he suddenly wakes up. I don't believe in alerts. That is y i decided to introduce a strategy.

You're are already in a forum and can't name this thread forum.group.Go to forex alerts thread. Almost all of them are professionals yet the name stands.Ofcourse newbies will keep on coming and more research will still be going on.You're doing a good job just continue your good works.Moreover the name attracts people to a known source of income ..My 50 cents. grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by kupsonrex: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
naijaobi: Good afternoon everyone

Good day bro
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 4:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
puskin: Gold and silver has just hit an all time HIGH for the year.......so my alert......Gold and Silver to fall by 23-08-2012... 10pm

All time high for the year? I don't think so. Gold was as high as 1750 this year o and its just aat 1640 now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
Kirinwa:

You're are already in a forum and can't name this thread forum.group.Go to forex alerts thread. Almost all of them are professionals yet the name stands.Ofcourse newbies will keep on coming and more research will still be going on.You're doing a good job just continue your good works.Moreover the name attracts people to a known source of income ..My 50 cents. grin
don't nind me jare. na joke i dey joke. 2 be a guru in BOM or Binary option, u need to av been an expert in forex. But I wonder why many forex traders are still not interested in binary options despite d low risk and high returnes associated wit d latter compared to forex.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by puskin: 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: is it possible to correctly predict the outcome of an incoming event? why not wait till d news come cos any thing can happen. if u have been trading news before, u will understand what am saying

don't worry.....I don keep one babalawo......lol grin grin...... for my side wey tell me say the news for US will be very sweet.

I understand....but me don enter already......its just to let the know so as to prepare their guns for action.

toluxa1:

All time high for the year? I don't think so. Gold was as high as 1750 this year o and its just aat 1640 now.

My bad.......ur rite about Gold.....thanx for the correction.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: dagr8, I suggest changing d title of this thread from BOM alert to forum, group or sth of that kind. This is cos alert is like leading a blind man. He is waiting 4 ur direction. Anytime u diret him, he suddenly wakes up. I don't believe in alerts. That is y i decided to introduce a strategy.
But i was asking 4 strategy naw nt alert. Alert is good bt strategy is better. For instance, now dat bommaster is nt around, does it mean we will stop chopping.No! wen alert is available fine but is very good u know hw to fish yourself o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by abeljohnsa: 5:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
pls help, even thou it sounds zero degree newbies'!
I've learned to monitore the Strong buy/sell at Forexpros.com on USD index.

Pls Correct me if wrong:
I'll go 4 RISE on EUR/USD when i see STRONG SELL:
I'll go 4 FALL on EUR/USD when i see STRONG BUY:

thanks as u help. @rightlagos, @dukellan, etc... it all i need to catch up for now.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by abeljohnsa: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
it's really important to me if someone help me. God bless u wit GREENs as u help.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
dagr8:
But i was asking 4 strategy naw nt alert. Alert is good bt strategy is better. For instance, now dat bommaster is nt around, does it mean we will stop chopping.No! wen alert is available fine but is very good u know hw to fish yourself o
i suggest we that want to trade wit dis forexpros alert discuss it together, especially when d formation is forming, so dat we enter and exit together. what do u see to that?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by easybak: 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
hello i can see d multipliers una doooo
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by easybak: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
flenty new members......hw dey go dey go
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2012
abeljohnsa: pls help, even thou it sounds zero degree newbies'!
I've learned to monitore the Strong buy/sell at Forexpros.com on USD index.

Pls Correct me if wrong:
I'll go 4 RISE on EUR/USD when i see STRONG SELL:
I'll go 4 FALL on EUR/USD when i see STRONG BUY:

thanks as u help. @rightlagos, @dukellan, etc... it all i need to catch up for now.
yep. u get it right. u can trade only eur usd. If it is strong buy, it shows usd is rising against otjer currencies. So, you sell eur usd, or gbp usd or aud usd or nzd usd. this is cos in these pairs, usd is d counter currency. But u Buy usd jpy, usd cad or usd chf. this is cos usd is d base currency here. But if it is strong sell, u buy eur usd, gbp usd, aud usd, nzd usd and sell usd jpy usd cad, usd chf for the reasons adduced above.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
easybak: flenty new members......hw dey go dey go
soldier go soldier come. na so d life be. some of us may also go on holiday for new members to come.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by abeljohnsa: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
@rightlagos
More blessings of GREENS to u. Thank u Bro. Kenny. u're d Real deal!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
abeljohnsa: @rightlagos
More blessings of GREENS to u. Thank u Bro. Kenny. u're d Real deal!
more blessing too. may God help us all
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dukellan: 7:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
Good evening, folks. I see a lot has happened today. Circumstances no make me trade. Kudos to rightlagos and others for sharing their discoveries.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
rightlagos: i suggest we that want to trade wit dis forexpros alert discuss it together, especially when d formation is forming, so dat we enter and exit together. what do u see to that?
I am definitely ok wit dat
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2012
dagr8:
I am definitely ok wit dat
ok.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by rightlagos: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2012
dukellan: Good evening, folks. I see a lot has happened today. Circumstances no make me trade. Kudos to rightlagos and others for sharing their discoveries.
tnx too. no problem. there are always opportunities in every session. Not trading @ all is btter than unnecessarily donating one's capital to d broker
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by stance(m): 12:58am On Aug 22, 2012
rightlagos: tnx too. no problem. there are always opportunities in every session. Not trading @ all is btter than unnecessarily donating one's capital to d broker
to be clear, do you use the index only in beginning of sessions. Also why dont you use mt4

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (104) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.