Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Please How Is Life In Slovakia? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please How Is Life In Slovakia? (4114 Views)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Study In Slovakia Visa Guaranteed / Is Life Really Better Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by raphrinco: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Please help out someone is about to travel to Slovakia but I told him of this site where I can easily get Information of what the country looks like.I will appreciate any good info and tips.THANKS
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by seunpaulapata: 11:16am On Aug 14, 2012
Hello, I came accross your discussion about croatia on nairaland, I'm planning on going to croatia and I want to ask a question about getting the visa, the Agent helping me get the visa says that they use disame process as Dubai which is Cable Visa(e-Visa) that once its ready they'll send me the visa once its ready to my email and we'll confirm it on the internet..please tell me what you know about this and how you obtained your own visa in nigeria befor you left for croatia, did you attend any interview in any embassy, and where's in Nigeria is their embassy..
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by raphrinco: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2012
Am not and have not been to croatia.I am asking for advise about Slovakia.
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by talk2meonline: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2012
seunpaulapata:
Hello, I came accross your discussion about croatia on nairaland, I'm planning on going to croatia and I want to ask a question about getting the visa, the Agent helping me get the visa says that they use disame process as Dubai which is Cable Visa(e-Visa) that once its ready they'll send me the visa once its ready to my email and we'll confirm it on the internet..please tell me what you know about this and how you obtained your own visa in nigeria befor you left for croatia, did you attend any interview in any embassy, and where's in Nigeria is their embassy..

Google it.
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by talk2meonline: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
raphrinco: Please help out someone is about to travel to Slovakia but I told him of this site where I can easily get Information of what the country looks like.I will appreciate any good info and tips.THANKS

Never been there but it's nice to live and hustle according to sources.
Google it OR use Wikipedia to browse the country's info.

1 Like

Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by raphrinco: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hello thanks a lot .More add please
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by kennybuda: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2012
@Poster forget anything about hustling in slovakia abeg
Re: Please How Is Life In Slovakia? by raphrinco: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
with what facts oror you just post and think is done?
kennybuda: @Poster forget anything about hustling in slovakia abeg

(1) (Reply)

The Best Uk Varsities For Graduate Employment / UK Tier 2 And 5 Visa For Skilled Persons Explained (with Links) / Rate Of Denial At USA Embassy Is Alarming...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.