Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex (9678 Views)

Please Help!!! I Am Married, But I Only Have Sex 15 Times In A Year! / Am Married He Wont Stop Calling Me, What Do I Do Please.for Matured Minds Only. / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by roled: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gd day everyone.my story is someone long buh ve 2 make it a short one.am married 2 one of d best guy on earth buh still not satisfied.wen I was in my 100 level in sch I was dating my Exboyfriend who later travelled 2uk for greener pastures(cos he thot life was much easier deir)we continued dating till my 400 level wen tins changed.our relationship was not too smooth anyway,ups and down and d istance also.buh he tried his best 2 make sure I was comfortable in sch,money wise.he was not d one seeing me thru sch buh he was doing sometins.I finally got tired cos I was not seeing him and one evening I met my hubby.Not long he proposed 2me,I accepted.I didn't tell my ex because we were still datn den.and one saturday we had a quarell over d fone and he said he was tired of d relationship,so I used dat as an excuse 2 break up wit him.few weeks 2 my wedding,I got a call from him dat he was in lag and that he was deported.I neva agreed 2 see him and didn't even tell him of my wedding.buh he later found out.all of a sudden now I miss him so much and am tinking of having sex wit him,buh he doesn't really want 2 even give me his pin because he said I broke his heart afta all he did 4me.so my prob now is I still ve feelings for him and I dnt mind sleeping wit him wen he finally agrees for us 2meet.I miss d way he kisses me and makes love 2me.I feel for my husband,cos he is so nice 2me.he is any woman's dream.pls wat do I do 2 take my mind off my ex.pls dis not a nollywood tin,am so real.I can even drop my pin,2 show am so real

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2012
So wat do we do 4u?u ve feelings,u ve it.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by paulokwudiri(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Cast that demon out of ya head and stick wif ur hubby.It doesnt not pay to cheat instead u will definitely put ya self in a big mess that u would regret much later.Never u try to cheat on ya hubby in near future.BE WARNED

3 Likes

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by oyarose(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
girl, my advice first is for you not 2 sin against GOD. you were bought at a price by our LORD JESUS CHRIST, His blood was shed 4 u nd i. do not let one minute of enjoyment land u a lifetime of regret. That voice ur hearing is dat of satan. remember he never builds but destroy. command satan 2 get behind you, you instead of seeking 4 a meeting wif ur ex, softly tell him ur now gettin married and flee 4rm every apperance of him. Finally tink of how u will feel if ur hubby go back 2 sleep wit his ex! Wish you the best in ur marriage!

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Children of now-a-days!

3 Likes

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Babamide(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
How does dropping your pin tell us you are real??
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ifyalways(f): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
If you can type "buh" what really stops you from typing the right word seeing it's same 3 letter words
I'm not trying to correct your grammar(who born me) but rather your sentence structure and writing style.

So,have you done your ex already? How did it go? Any videos?

4 Likes

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
OKAFOR'S LAW

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by soledadd: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
U know ur problem n its only u dat can get urself out of it. Try to remove d thought of ur times wit ur ex from ur mind. U confessed ur husb is good dont u think he deserves faithfulness from u? Even if he is not so good its not enough reason for u to hop into anoda man's bed. Wot if ur husb is seeing his ex, how would u take it? For God's sake u r a woman, a model n teacher. Make up ur mind not to see ur ex or even take his calls. Do not submit urself to d devil cos wen he starts using u, u will become nothing but a monster.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
rol/ed:
Gd day everyone.my story is someone long buh ve 2 make it a short one.am married 2 one of d best guy on earth buh still not satisfied.wen I was in my 100 level in sch I was dating my Exboyfriend who later travelled 2uk for greener pastures(cos he thot life was much easier deir)we continued dating till my 400 level wen tins changed.our relationship was not too smooth anyway,ups and down and d istance also.buh he tried his best 2 make sure I was comfortable in sch,money wise.he was not d one seeing me thru sch buh he was doing sometins.I finally got tired cos I was not seeing him and one evening I met my hubby.Not long he proposed 2me,I accepted.I didn't tell my ex because we were still datn den.and one saturday we had a quarell over d fone and he said he was tired of d relationship,so I used dat as an excuse 2 break up wit him.few weeks 2 my wedding,I got a call from him dat he was in lag and that he was deported.I neva agreed 2 see him and didn't even tell him of my wedding.buh he later found out.all of a sudden now I miss him so much and am tinking of having sex wit him,[/b]buh he doesn't really want 2 even give me his pin because he said I broke his heart afta all he did 4me.so my prob now is [b]I still ve feelings for him and I dnt mind sleeping wit him wen he finally agrees for us 2meet.[b]I miss d way he kisses me and makes love 2me.[/b]I feel for my husband,cos he is so nice 2me.he is any woman's dream.pls wat do I do 2 take my mind off my ex.pls dis not a nollywood tin,am so real.I can even drop my pin,2 show am so real

After managing to read your write-up, I doubt you've got the capability to tell right from wrong.

Best thing for you to do is to hook up with your ex & "relieve" that itching Congo of yours.

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ODB1: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

After managing to read your write-up, I doubt you've got the capability to tell right from wrong.

Best thing for you to do is to hook up with your ex & "relieve" that itching Congo of yours.

I love you. Marry me. Not many women these days are so insightful.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Gbam!!! in a situation like this, every form of advice is a lost battle. she has set her mind on sleeping with him, and she will, unless she looks inward and sees reasons to keep the vow she made to her husband.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Do him already
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu: Do him already

Come to think of it, it would be a time of serious "pleasure", hearts beating, silent moans and soft touches, tears stained faces, the moments of i wish this "could last forever", and the big moment of SIN!!!!!!!run and never look back, especially if you cannot control or hold yourself.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

Come to think of it, it would be a time of serious "pleasure", hearts beating, silent moans and soft touches, tears stained faces, the moments of i wish this "could last forever".

This outweighs this

ronkebp: and the big moment of SIN!!!!!!!run and never look back, especially if you cannot control or hold yourself

OP, Do it already your husband would never find out
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

Gbam!!! in a situation like this, every form of advice is a lost battle. she has set her mind on sleeping with him, and she will, unless she looks inward and sees reasons to keep the vow she made to her husband.

Not possible o!. She married on the rebound. So she wouldn't even know where "inward" is, apart from between her legz.

dayokanu: Do him already

I get it now! You're the tempting ex that's led the dim-witted girl astray grin grin grin
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

This outweighs this

OP, Do it already your husband would never find out

Yah!!!! it is good to think about the advantages and disadvantages. there is nothing like making love to your heart throb.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Etranshub(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Go n bleep d niccur already jor abi wats our own? Plus I tink I wil rock u better dis ur ex so holla n let me take u to d moon at no charge :d
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2012
Efemena_xy: I get it now! You're the tempting ex that's led the dim-witted girl astray grin grin grin

OP dont mind these women, They are jealous of you.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by EfemenaXY: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
^^ Lol! I nor blame you sef cheesy cheesy

Etranshub: Go n bleep d niccur already jor abi wats our own? Plus I tink I wil rock u better dis ur ex so holla n let me take u to d moon at no charge :d

er..not even for transportation??

O.D.B.:

I love you. Marry me. Not many women these days are so insightful.

Chai!! How I come take miss this post?

Oga, sorry o! But you're not my ex naw? abi?? grin grin grin
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
fresh from oversea, loaded pocket no mean loaded abuna, take note. that thing you used to enjoy might have been sapped during the course of his sojourn abroad.

shine your congo but you are playing with hellfire.
the guy will be very happy to help you relieve the stress downstairs.

you bold no be small undecided
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
armyofone: fresh from oversea, loaded pocket no mean loaded abuna, take note. that thing you used to enjoy might have been sapped during the course of his sojourn abroad.

shine your congo but you are playing with hellfire.
the guy will be very happy to help you relieve the stress downstairs.

you bold no be small undecided

Can i help you shine yours too?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by armyofone(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
help OP.

dayo, babu surutu a wuri na fa. now take those down!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Can i help you shine yours too?

Ina so chin gindin ki

OMG!!!!OH NO!!! YOU DID NOT. shocked shocked shocked shocked you are so way-ward.
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by SisiKill1: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifyalways: If you can type "buh" what really stops you from typing the right word seeing it's same 3 letter words
I'm not trying to correct your grammar(who born me) but rather your sentence structure and writing style.

So,have you done your ex already? How did it go? Any videos?

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
girl, not sure what his problems are fa. dayo clean up what you wrote.

ronkebp:

OMG!!!!OH NO!!! YOU DID NOT. shocked shocked shocked shocked you are so way-ward.

how are ya?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2012
poster - i pity ur brain - so let me get this straight
1) u dumped ur ex cos he wasn't bringing money like b4 and sex was itching u and since he wasn't there "it wasn't working out"
2) u married ur husband - out of what i may ask? rebound?, financial security? good sex? age?
3) ur so freeking foolish that u want to destroy ur marriage for some sex sessions with ur ex (if ur thinking he has money the key word is deported)
4) u have a good man but u want to cheat - my dear u go ahead and sleep with ur ex - ur husband deserves better.

I can't stand woman like u - i hope when u have daughters u will teach them how to manage their lives with sex!! ARRANT NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
armyofone: girl, not sure what his problems are fa. dayo clean up what you wrote.

how are ya?

mi dear, i am good....what is happening at your end?
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by UyiIredia(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Why did you marry your husband whilst you were in love with another. My advice to you is to stick with him (i.e your husband).
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

Wetin i do? Cant I help hauwa again?

If no be say you get belle for triplets I for offer to help you too.

BTW How did you understand what i wrote
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by ronkebp(f): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
dayokanu:

Wetin i do? Cant I help hauwa again?

If no be say you get belle for triplets I for offer to help you too.

BTW How did you understand what i wrote

because i understand and can read some hausa stuff...nasty boy!!!
Re: Am Married Buh On D Verge Of Sleeping Wit My Ex by dayokanu(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2012
ronkebp:

because i understand and can read some hausa stuff...nasty boy!!!

Na only bad bad stuff you dey understand

meanwhile, Yo she ne za ki zu geri nna?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest, Detain 'miracle Child-birth' Woman / ... / Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.