Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

First Lady Slaps Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Slaps Aide (1545 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Slaps Aide by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 15, 2007
how restraint culd be let loose so easily.the first lady of kenya was infuriated that she was addressed with the public adress syatem as the second lady.so she got up and dazed the aide right n the full glare of her husband and all other officials. cool
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by Freewilly(f): 5:19am On Dec 15, 2007
olrotimi:

how restraint culd be let loose so easily.the first lady of kenya was infuriated that she was addressed with the public adress syatem as the second lady.so she got up and dazed the aide right n the full glare of her husband and all other officials. cool

Are you speaking English or Swahili
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by seeklove: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2007
What tha

Please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by naijaway(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2007
is this 4 real? no be say e no fit happen cuz i can see yar adua's wife nodding somebody , she seems a little stuck up.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by evergie(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2007
Nothing wey power ni fit do jare.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by Purist(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2007
It's true. I heard the same on Radio two nights ago.

One of the presidential aides was dazed with a resounding slap LIVE and DIRECT by the First Lady of Kenya, for addressing her as the second wife of Kenya's president. grin cheesy grin
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by desgiezd(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2007
I have not heard this particular story but that woman is capable of doing a thing like this. Way back in 2005, I read the story of how she insulted a foreign ambassador to her country. A neswpaper carried the story, she went to the newspaper house and fought publicly with the editor of that paper. In fact, I had to make copies of the story and distribiuted same to my colleagues at work. I wonder why the Kanyan president has not sent her to his village for her to be dwelling with the villagers instead of messing herself up in the city of Nairobi.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by desgiezd(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2007
I just saw this now, pls read it up

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os697.html
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by toshmann(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2007
hehehehehehehe. . . . . i love africa . . . . . . grin where fools rule grin grin grin grin . . . . . . . with their dumb wives . . . grin grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by cybersleek(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2007
Its true, it was on yahoo news 2 days ago, only in africa do you get all this kind of stuff!
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by OMUWUNMI: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2007
me i no blame the woman na wetin[b] ADE [/b] go find for Kenya,na wa for this awa people sef,na any country them dey go to look for wok,instead wey i go go kenya,i go go iraq,sudan,afghanistan or pakistan to sell oporoko{stock fish}or purepoor water,abeg make una tell ADE make him come back to nigeria before dem kill am for kenya,abi the first lady na him sugar mummy? grin grin
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by folahann(m): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2007
This is very seriuos and shouldn't be taken as a joke, the wife of a whole President slapping in the public; please i wish to know what happened afterwards
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by davidif: 12:37am On Dec 16, 2007
hehehehehehehe. . . . . i love africa . . . . . . where fools rule . . . . . . . with their dumb wives . . .

WORD
Mr. Toshman you couldnt be more right.

@mr folahann
Only in Africa can stuff like this happen. Instead of the First Lady being so graceful and lovely like Laura Bush and Jacqueline Kennedy, they go round acting the direct opposite. What a shame.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by PTH(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2007
that's what happens when an unrefined village woman finds herself in the corridors of power by virtue of marriage.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by omoge(f): 1:12am On Dec 16, 2007
wetin you do now? wink oga agba don knock you again? or the cold enter ya head and scatter something cheesy

PTH:

that's what happens when an unrefined village woman finds herself in the corridors of power by virtue of marriage.

the power of a woman sorry of a first lady grin
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 16, 2007
What a village woman.I wonder why the president is still hanging unto this presidential disgrace of a woman.
What did she cook for him ?
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by MrInfo1(m): 1:55am On Dec 16, 2007
Nothing new under the sun na grin

Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by grafikdon: 1:59am On Dec 16, 2007
Give Mgbeke Utonko the keys to a SUV. grin That woman is a typical village Mgbokwo Mgbagafo. . . grin grin grin Chei! African people get serious issues o. lipsrsealed
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2007
can you imagine.
Slapping an innocent announcer because he mistakenly called her by the name of her husbands mistress.
what nerve she has.

shouldn't she have been slapping her husband?
When mr president has women so tey the announcers sef no sabi which one be which
Is is their fault?
They are human afterall LOL
The president should have stuck with one woman and made it easy on everyone.
Now this poor man had to endure the embarrasment of being slapped in public by a woman and worst of all,he could not respond in kind

She should thank her stars she was the first lady
If not they would have been having a funeral rather than independence day
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by PTH(m): 2:37am On Dec 16, 2007
nwando:

What did she cook for him ?

he's probably afraid of a slap too.
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by folahann(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2007
PTH:

he's probably afraid of a slap too.
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by omoge(f): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2007
who wouldn't be afraid to slap a whole first lady  wink

Nwando, am sure if were a first lady ummm in Africa, slapping would be fun grin wink.

by the way, some guys deserve slapping

remember Kerry's wife (Theresa) back then? shove it  grin God helped that guy. He too might have gotten a good slap, i mean real good one cheesy
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by janami(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2007
hmmm, woman wahala. we know wetin d aide don do the woman b4? maybe she was just waitin for the right moment to unleash her anger
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by PTH(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
omoge:

Nwando, am sure if were a first lady ummm in Africa, slapping would be fun grin wink.

by the way, some guys deserve slapping

Omoge must have some experience in slapping guys eh
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by omoge(f): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2007
I haven't but i'd love to try it grin
how are you my paddy? cheesy

PTH:

Omoge must have some experience in slapping guys eh
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by PTH(m): 12:10am On Dec 17, 2007
omoge:

I haven't but i'd love to try it grin
how are you my paddy? cheesy

i'm sure u'd love to try it . . . be prepared to face the "consequences" wink its not always bad, trust me.

I'm doing good o. Snowed in yet? shocked
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by omoge(f): 1:40am On Dec 17, 2007
lol. what consequences? slap me back? then we go dig am grin
good to know. yes o cold and terrible grin. can't wait leave for break smiley
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by PTH(m): 1:53am On Dec 17, 2007
omoge:

lol. what consequences? slap me back? then we go dig am grin
good to know. yes o cold and terrible grin. can't wait leave for break smiley

Slapping you back is not even on the cards . . . tongue there are much more interesting "consequences".

Awww i envy you. . . i'm stuck here for the break. Bring back some garri AND COME OUT OF YOUR HIDEOUT!
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by omoge(f): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2007
hehehe cheesy
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by OMUWUNMI: 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2007
omoge:

hehehe cheesy
me too kiss
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by Omolulu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2007
Na kenya be dat, if na naija, anything fit happen to the husband join sef
Re: First Lady Slaps Aide by kunle75(m): 8:00pm On Dec 20, 2007
LMAOOOOOOOOO,wonders dem say shall never end.

(1) (Reply)

Police Debt/ehindero's Chickens Comming Home To Roost! / Efcc Seizes Atuche’s Multibillion Naira Assets •n50bn Cash, 18 Firms, 15 Houses, / Who Becomes Jonathan's Deputy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.