Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Oge Okoye Looking Hot! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Looking Hot! (42649 Views)

Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Oge Okoye Looking Chic At The COSON Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ekpebasseyjam: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
very our girls go turn to mammy water
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by blackbeau1(f): 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
To me,she's not looking hot.more like horrible.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
Oge used to be very attractive when she was a light browned lady. And I remember when she rocked braids and her natural hair packed in lovely style. For people of her skin tone, black is definitely the best colour.

If she switches back to her original style, most of you casting stones will have to apologize to the lady. cheesy
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2012
I don't know why ijekpoms selected only those ones,you could have shown them all. Below is other new pics of her.

Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Goldieluks: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Bleahing cream gone wrong. embarassed embarassed
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by ijebabe: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2012
KaimaTee: I don't know why ijekpoms selected only those ones,you could have shown them all. Below is other new pics of her.
Did you check the previous page. At least be happy you got to post the pics
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by blackbeau1(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2012
KaimaTee: I don't know why ijekpoms selected only those ones,you could have shown them all. Below is other new pics of her.
oge is a beautiful lady but this pics are horrible.and these new pics you've posted are worse than the first batch of pictures posted.
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by gemkofo(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2012
She shud av stopd at d ist dou d hair IƧ̷̜̌̋ horrible .y did she expose her horrible legs. Ŋ☺ b dis type dem dey flaunt.wantd to c smefing cute nt al dis nonsense dey shud b put in d trash ... lipsrsealed
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by gemkofo(f): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Oge IƧ̷̜̌̋ beautyful but its d way d way d beauty IƧ̷̜̌̋ dp dat IƧ̷̜̌̋ odd.so improve on it!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by folaked(f): 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
ijebabe: This is the new look for Ms Oge Okoye. The most decent pics I have seen of her in a while. Looks like she's finally maturing, cleaning up her act maybe?

Whatever the reason, she's looking good!
nice
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Mickymethane(m): 11:55am On Aug 28, 2013
i love ur pic...it lukz decent nd hot...woo!!
Re: Oge Okoye Looking Hot! by Deschil: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
SimonAndal, you would think so-since you are gay.
SimonAndal:
_
Yeah. I meant RuPaul is waaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter than her. And she's a he.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel's Admission In FUNAA And Age Controversy / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star / Wizkid's Son, Zion Swag Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.