Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) (144559 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by polis007(m): 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2012
beeolabliss:
Guy, u jst av 2 thnk God 4 u r stil alife. If there is lyf, dere's hp. Actually, I'm in ur shoes, I finishd my second. Shc. In 2001 nd made my ssce in 2002 nd since den I av been writtin JAMB but no way. I scored d 269 in UTME in 2010 which is d highest I av ever scored. I registrd 4 p-UTME nd a day 2 d p-utme somtin happend-i missd d exam. To cut d story short, dis year, I scored 59.88. Though, I didn't meet up with d merit bt I beat many of d catchmnts
cut off wich some of 'em r as low as 57.00 bt unfortunately, I'm nt 4rm any of d catchmnt. I'm so ashamed of myself dat I can't even tell anybody again dat I'm stil writtin JAMB-i do it secretly. People dat I used to teach av graduated. I av cried but stil preached for myself. I av seen som1 dat finish his NYSC nd ws comin back 2 lagos nd he got to Lagos safely bt jst to take a bike 2 his house, he fell 4rm d bike nd a bus ran over him. I'm not mocking him bt dat we nid 2 b thnkfl 2 God. He knows no one else knows. I never 1nted 2 share dis bt ur story is also touching. Dnt giv up, He can stil do it 4 u nd every one of us. Tk care.

My frnds you're not alone on this track. I av been there and done dat. I graduated in 2001 but had a string of repeated O'level exams because all subjects came through but English D7. It was something relative to vicious cycle. I had my resilience to thank for not giving up on education completely, may be excuses like “ Not everybody must attend the University “ sounded appropriate. I had to summon courage to enroll for ssce in 2006 to get a clean slate. I gave up on Nigeria Education after writing jamb and various attempts to gain admission proved futile. I started trying new things, I applied for admission in Sweden and gain admission easily on three occasions but failed short with the Embassy financial requirements. I came back to Nigerian terrain last yrs. I applied for Physiotherapy and got 64 and was sky sure that I’ll be admitted since the previous yr’s cutoff was 58. I was shell shocked when the cut off came out and I was 4 points shy. I tried again this yr, nevertheless I took a smarter decision by going for a lower course Cell Bio n Gen, lo and behold the cutoff came out and I made it, I had 59.38 aggrt. It’s not a walk the park for me by any stretch of imagination but my frnds don’t lose hope…I felt exactly like you couple months ago. Keep believing. I hope u r encouraged by this…it’s aint over.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by polis007(m): 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2012
Paperchaser: @Yemstok, helen, shol, Mustoupha, toxhaino, beeolabliss, & huni07, I Must say... Thank You all for the Kind Words of Encouragement, You have No Idea How deep Into my Marrow The little Words u al have Said have made me feel, "better" is how i feel ryt nw, what made my Situation pathetic is that, in 2008, i got Admitted into a Pre-degree Programme in one of the Southern Schools, After my Pre-degree Programme, I was 0.4 marks Short for the Initial Course i Intended to Study. I was then Given another Course, But Unfortunately because Of the O'level Requirements, i was Unable to Get Cleared, thereby making me Forfeit the Admission, and Since 2009, i have been trying to get back in, But all to no Avail. infact Many Friends and Family that Know When I Was Admitted for the Pre-degree programme presume that i am in my 3rd Year nw, Sm are even helping me to Calculate that i Should even be in my Final Year. while Unknowing to them, i am Stil struggling with Jamb Secretly!.. That, people, is the True situation i'm In. In All Sincerity, I Have never In All this Years Shared my Pain With Any1, i Have Basically just Shut Out Myself Out totally 4rm Friends, and Even Extended Family Members because of the Frustration and Shame of Relating my true Situation with them. and indeed! I have no Regrets doing so nw here on Nairaland, Cos i feel a little relieved and Nt Alone in this World. Thank You all. i will be Using You all as A Point of Contact 4 my Good News too, I'm Not loosing Hope. i Guess, i'l just let Faith Decide.

My frnds you're not alone on this track. I av been there and done dat. I graduated in 2001 but had a string of repeated O'level exams because all subjects came through but English D7. It was something relative to vicious cycle. I had my resilience to thank for not giving up on education completely, may be excuses like “ Not everybody must attend the University “ sounded appropriate. I had to summon courage to enroll for ssce in 2006 to get a clean slate. I gave up on Nigeria Education after writing jamb and various attempts to gain admission proved futile. I started trying new things, I applied for admission in Sweden and gain admission easily on three occasions but failed short with the Embassy financial requirements. I came back to Nigerian terrain last yrs. I applied for Physiotherapy and got 64 and was sky sure that I’ll be admitted since the previous yr’s cutoff was 58. I was shell shocked when the cut off came out and I was 4 points shy. I tried again this yr, nevertheless I took a smarter decision by going for a lower course Cell Bio n Gen, lo and behold the cutoff came out and I made it, I had 59.38 aggrt. It’s not a walk the park for me by any stretch of imagination but my frnds don’t lose hope…I felt exactly like you couple months ago. Keep believing. I hope u r encouraged by this…it’s aint over.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Emmyshegs(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Guyz I think the school is waiting for WAEC result to come out.Cos they fix registration date wit d list. Just speculating though.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by swad: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2012
We'll all av a story may God divinly favour us all.amen letz just hope 4 the best and be prayerful
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by orelove4liff: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
Paperchaser: 8yrs After Finishing Secondary School, i'm Stil Desperately Seeking for Admission., over the Years, i've had to Constantly Live with the Pain of Watching My Contemporaries and Even Younger One's Get into the University whilst i Still Wallow in the Oblivion. even my Best Friend whom i Assisted with Jamb Answers that aided his admission back in 2008 Sent me a Text Last Week to Tell me he is Through With His Final Paper and Nw A Graduate of Banking/Finance, Do i Feel bitter, and Disgruntled Abt His Good news? No i'm not, Buh I Feel Sad Deep Within me, Wondering Why i have just been so Unlucky Over the Years with That Which i so much desire. (Admission) But have no Other Choice than to be Happy for Him. This Year i Had 56.88 and My Catchment Cut-off is 57.13, just a 0.25 Short. Smtyms i Wonder What is Wrong with My life, why do i have to Face so Much rejection, Shame and Dissapointments Over and Over? i haven't Lost Hope Tho. My Faith is All i Can Rely On. Congratulations to The Successful Candidates so Far. I believe the God that has Done it For u Will Also Put That Smile on My Face. .... I believe! *i weep from Within*
u re stil d best! My elda broda sat 4 his waec in d year 1992.after rejectin university admissn for 6yrs for him to focus on his dream course pharmacy he finally got admissn to study d course in oau in d year 2002 and he later graduated with distinctn and he is nw in canada with his wife.he is nw sendin money to most of his friends dat graduated in 1996,1997&'98.most of dem work in banks and earn around 100 to 200k bt they stil cant meet up with him so just kip on tryin u'll get there
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Helenfriday: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
@paperchaser wat are friends 4,we are meant 2 stand by u 2ru d thick or thin,b there 2 wipe ur tears.so dear dnt lose hope,u are born 4 a reason,dat reason u must accomplished.takia
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Tizzie: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
Mehn,Life isn't easy at all,it will be well tho!
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2012
polis007:

Persistence pays. What encouraging post. Don't slack back pls @ all. One day, we will hit the target.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
orelove4liff: u re stil d best! My elda broda sat 4 his waec in d year 1992.after rejectin university admissn for 6yrs for him to focus on his dream course pharmacy he finally got admissn to study d course in oau in d year 2002 and he later graduated with distinctn and he is nw in canada with his wife.he is nw sendin money to most of his friends dat graduated in 1996,1997&'98.most of dem work in banks and earn around 100 to 200k bt they stil cant meet up with him so just kip on tryin u'll get there
Good one. Irony of life? Beautiful life and its irony. Keep pushing and exerting ourselves. Notin gud comes ease.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Tizzle,stesibelle na wao una just bone nairalanders ooogaooo
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
shol: @Tizzle,stesibelle na wao una just bone nairalanders ooogaooo
no mind dem jawe...although ve missed dem all cos dey somtimes make d room more interestin...missed u all...nd u guys can add me up on facebook...ballowgun@yahoo.com nd 2go...ballow007...lookin forward to be seein u guys in skool
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by bodman4us: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
D grl ola smethn said on unilag facebk dat d admis list wil b realse in less dan hour.i hpe so cz i beleive her.waitn activated
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
bodman4us: D grl ola smethn said on unilag facebk dat d admis list wil b realse in less dan hour.i hpe so cz i beleive her.waitn activated
same here i bliv her ooo...cos she just asked of my ful names nd i sent her nd she send me back my details in ful jamb..p.jamb nd agregate score even admission status witout knwin me b4...dat means she as a good...strong nd reliable source...lets just hope dats true today sha
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Ola4shure(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2012
Check unilag website by 7:05 pm today for the admission list, hope u'll find ur name there IJN

2 Likes

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Stesibelle17(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wat do u want me 2 post. Didnt make d cutoff.. Though miracle cn stil happen sha. Congrat 2 those dat made it
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2012
Paperchaser: 8yrs After Finishing Secondary School, i'm Stil Desperately Seeking for Admission., over the Years, i've had to Constantly Live with the Pain of Watching My Contemporaries and Even Younger One's Get into the University whilst i Still Wallow in the Oblivion. even my Best Friend whom i Assisted with Jamb Answers that aided his admission back in 2008 Sent me a Text Last Week to Tell me he is Through With His Final Paper and Nw A Graduate of Banking/Finance, Do i Feel bitter, and Disgruntled Abt His Good news? No i'm not, Buh I Feel Sad Deep Within me, Wondering Why i have just been so Unlucky Over the Years with That Which i so much desire. (Admission) But have no Other Choice than to be Happy for Him. This Year i Had 56.88 and My Catchment Cut-off is 57.13, just a 0.25 Short. Smtyms i Wonder What is Wrong with My life, why do i have to Face so Much rejection, Shame and Dissapointments Over and Over? i haven't Lost Hope Tho. My Faith is All i Can Rely On. Congratulations to The Successful Candidates so Far. I believe the God that has Done it For u Will Also Put That Smile on My Face. .... I believe! *i weep from Within*

Believe me bro, if u hear other pple's story, u'll continue tankin God. I feel ur pain, & sharing it makes it more painful i know, bt i tel u 'THE WAYS OF GOD ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE WAYS OF MEN'. Life is not a race bro, as lng as ure doing wat it takes 2 beta ur situation, it'll surely hapn sumday, & evri1 wil b suprised abt d pace at wich ure being favored, bt deep down ull know dat uve paid ur dues. Peace

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by tbouy89: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
is d 705pm tym any true??im freaking out abeg....
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
....The biggest enemy of success is "Fear of failure"
So when FEAR knocks at your DOOR,
send COURAGE to open the DOOR
and success will wait for you...!!..dnt stop until u ve achieved dat dream u ve always been desired of...answer dis ques pls...av u ever seen a successful man dat will nt tell u abt it...dats a sign dat u er born great nd have enuff task ahead of u...quote my words for today...for u to no who said it am balogun abolaji taofeek

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2012
admission list is out go nd check it nw am serious ooo
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Toxhaino(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2012
D list is out ooooo
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by mzdharmey(f): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2012
ballow: admission list is out go nd check it nw am serious ooo
but it's displaying only a blank page, y nau
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2012
mzdharmey: but it's displaying only a blank page, y nau
i guess still uploadin it
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
has any body checked his own
mzdharmey: but it's displaying only a blank page, y nau
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by mzdharmey(f): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2012
ballow: i guess still uploadin it
guess so......
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
is nw on ve check mine am in everybody unilag here i come....ahliamdulilahi
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank you JEHOVAH KING of kings LORD of Lords...
i am soo happy thank you God, Thank you God Thank you God, Thank you God, Thank You father, thank you son , Thank You Holyghost.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
unilag here i come i thank God i made the list
\
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Tito4hala(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
I can't xpres my happiness in wds,i made it wit 56.25 nd cutoff of 60.13.GOD is d ultimate d best cos he is d one dat pe4md d miracle pls ppl help to tnk God.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by mzdharmey(f): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2012
ballow: is nw on ve check mine am in everybody unilag here i come....ahliamdulilahi
hehe, God has done it ooooo. Joshua Damilola Oluwaseun, number 33 out of 34 candidates, pharmacology..... * steppin to azonto* i wish u all nairalanders d best oooo. I rep Kogi all d way........ unilag oooo I won....
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by harbayyoungesth(m): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Akosbaba(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
no 85,faculty of law.joor o
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by zezeny: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
mzdharmey: hehe, God has done it ooooo. Joshua Damilola Oluwaseun, number 33 out of 34 candidates, pharmacology..... * steppin to azonto* i wish u all nairalanders d best oooo. I rep Kogi all d way........ unilag oooo I won....
Congratulations 2 u Damilola, I'm so so Happy 4 u. This is Zezeny ur UI nairaland friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.