Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,533 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:23 PM

How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. (1412 Views)

Sending Executable Files Through Gmail / Any Obvious Difference Between Rapidshare Free And Premium Accounts In Nigeria? / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. by tessyade: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Do you have more than one gmail account and always find it annoying that you have to sign off and sign in all the time? Google have a function to allow you access two (or more) Gmail accounts. It is an advanced feature which do not apply to other Google function but it work fine with Gmail.
The three necessary steps are:
1. Turn on the multiple sign-in function in your Google account setting page
Go to your account setting page and click editing multiple sign in. This will lead you to the page. Tick “on-user multiple sign in on the same browser” and all the boxes. Tick save when you have done it.
When you finish, the page will load again and a line at the top saying the change has been made.

2. Sign in with your other account
On your top right corner, you should be able to scroll down your account and also be able to sign in with another account. Google will ask you to put in your account and password. When it’s finished, it will go back to the previous page and you will be able to see that there is another new account under your previous account (default account).

3. Login to your Gmail account
Go back to your Google main page and click on account setting page and then click on Gmail. You will see your default Gmail. If you want to switch in between your Gmail accounts, at the top of the page, you will be able to see other account. Click on it and then accessing Gmail account becomes easier.
You can now login to your other account.
Re: How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. by azeezo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
Please send this info to my e-mail box. My email is rakazoy@gmail.com
Re: How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. by tessyade: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2012
azeezo: Please send this info to my e-mail box. My email is rakazoy@gmail.com
I wish i could but my laptop is nowhere around me now. You can copy it from here.
Re: How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. by folafola(m): 2:18pm On Aug 07, 2012
Lovely post can I share your post on blogger?
Re: How To Sign In Multiple Accounts In Gmail Using The Same System And Browser. by tessyade: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
folafola: Lovely post can I share your post on blogger?
No problem

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Dolphin Browser On Windows PC / Wanna Learn Some IT Programs / Brand New HP Probook 11 EE G1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.