Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

My First Experience In Nairaland• - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Experience In Nairaland• (1725 Views)

My Grisly Experience In My Room Yesterday / My Horrible Experience In The Hand Of Inspired Autos. (RESOLVED) / Highest Number Of Posts In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 9:07am On Aug 03, 2012
Twaz horrible•i neva knew nl cud be dis fun•i posted a thread nd everyone attacked d hell out of my life•d likes of emmy,soji,fluid,slimyem nd d host of dem•neva knew insults was an inevitable part of nl•d yabbins were too much for poor little me•i insulted back which I leta learnt I neva shud av•well,in d long run I got d msg dat nairaland z jt a place wit clowns nd very funny pepo allova•lukin for wu to devour•well I learnt in a preety hard way buh its a world of learning afterall so no regrets•I LOVE NAIRALAND•nl was a pain in my cute ass•share ur xperiences if u av any nd plz I tke God beg una,dnt yab me•
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2012
It appears you are quite emotional. Don't worry, I won't yab you again. *pinky promise* cheesy
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2012
Lolz•i hope all those I offended will forgive nd forget•minus emmy cos am neva gonna forgive dah boi•
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by ITbomb(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2012
If you can't beat them, You join them
Blend in.
Once again, Welcome to Nairaland
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 9:48am On Aug 03, 2012
ITbomb: If you can't beat them, You join them
Blend in.
Once again, Welcome to Nairaland
exactly•tnk u tnk u•i hope dey all get to read dis•its actualli nt d best way to treat a nu comer•haba!u guyz turned me into a talker wich I hate to be•itz gud tho!I shall still yab pepo sumday•*Godknowz*
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Sijo01(f): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2012
Nxt time u murder my handle, am gonna eat u raw!

Back to topic,...... Good to know that you are learning fast...... I guess you are ready for induction......oya, get th following items after which you will be officially welcome to the bashing club:white she-goat, white duck, white cloth, the front teeth of lioness(dis wil bring out d action in u) n above all, a might grass-cutter n a turkey foot.
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2012
Lolz•omg dis gurl z jt a thief•wen last did u eat a goat meat or a fawo(fowl)nd by d ways wu told u guys I wana blend sef•*i still wanna mke trouble nd quarrel nd fight*joooo oooooroh!hapiz brave•lolz
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by slimyem: 10:07am On Aug 03, 2012
smh @the perl-happiness...cheesy
can someone please tell her to get rid of the annoying and useless bold dots?
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by ITbomb(m): 10:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Sijo01: Nxt time u murder my handle, am gonna eat u raw!

Back to topic,...... Good to know that you are learning fast...... I guess you are ready for induction......oya, get th following items after which you will be officially welcome to the bashing club:white she-goat, white duck, white cloth, the front teeth of lioness(dis wil bring out d action in u) n above all, a might grass-cutter n a turkey foot.
You forgot the feather of a nine year old vulture that will be use to chase away the evil forces of 190, Mr. Cork, sexkillz and their likes.
and a chameleon egg that will help you stay away from Ban especially from sexkillz after he unsuccessfully tries to chyke you.
He is the moderator. Dont ask me how. in Nigeria everything goes
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by ITbomb(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2012
slimyem: smh @the perl-happiness...cheesy
get used to it. MOR0N
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Sijo01(f): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2012
ITbomb:
You forgot the feather of a nine year old vulture that will be use to chase away the evil forces of 190, Mr. Cork, sexkillz and their likes.
and a chameleon egg that will help you stay away from Ban especially from sexkillz after he unsuccessfully tries to chyke you.
He is the moderator. Dont ask me how. in Nigeria everything goes

Lmaooo....thanks for adding, my bad actually.

Op, hope you'v taken notes?......more are still coming, once other elders arrives.
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Sijo01(f): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2012

lol @bold dots.......d tin dey shuk u ni?
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Lolz•omg dis gurl z jt a thief•wen last did u eat a goat meat or a fawo(fowl)nd by d ways wu told u guys I wana blend sef•*i still wanna mke trouble nd quarrel nd fight*joooo oooooroh!hapiz brave•lolz

mi theif ke.......i dnt like goat meat, i deal with bush meat, dat was why i asked u to buy might grass-cutter &turkey foot....the goat belongs to the gods.
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by slimyem: 10:31am On Aug 03, 2012
ITbomb:
get used to it. MOR0N
suck that up...Id1ot!
Sijo01:

lol @bold dots.......d tin dey shuk u ni?
e dey shuk me o..pass wetin you nor know sef.cheesy
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2012
ITbomb:
get used to it. MOR0N
yes slowpoke get used to it•cos I wud fix it again nd again••••••••oya cry nau•lmao

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by ITbomb(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2012
That's my girl

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by nikkyshyne(f): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2012
The dot• isn't the only thing annoying. She is typing like she is chatting or sending a sms. Pearl, could you please learn to write the full text? You'v got enough space on here. *just saying*

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by tpia5: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2012
Check my nl interactions thread- you should find something describing your situation there.

@ op.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
The dot• isn't the only thing annoying. She is typing like she is chatting or sending a sms. Pearl, could you please learn to write the full text? You'v got enough space on here. *just saying*
noted *hope I satisfied yhu*@irritatedbymyabbreviations•
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
tpia@:
Check my nl interactions thread- you should find something describing your situation there.

@ op.
tnkz mr teacher.I do not need your interaction thread.no hard feelings
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nd are those your first experiences on nl?I hope u guys understood my question?
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Reaberry(f): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
now m wondering..wot d hell am i doing here?how do i make frends?wots nl ol bout?..do u js post n comment on threads?..i still b jjc
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Reaberry: now m wondering..wot d hell am i doing here?how do i make frends?wots nl ol bout?..do u js post n comment on threads?..i still b jjc
eya.I wish the likes of soji an ID were here to help out.am still learning,myself and discovering things out bymyself maybe you should just try doin that too.nairaland is fun tho.uwc
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Obinoscopy(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
......lol
OP
I just can't help laughing out loud. I've gone through your thread and I understood what you must have gone through.
Your first post on nairaland was in the literature/section and you got positive comments and you thought you'd get the same treatment in Romance section....lol
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Sijo01(f): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
pearl~hapi:
eya.I wish the likes of soji an ID were here to help out.am still learning,myself and discovering things out bymyself maybe you should just try doin that too.nairaland is fun tho.uwc

did u just repeat dat 'soji'?........i go do u sometin o.
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 5:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sijo01:

did u just repeat dat 'soji'?........i go do u sometin o.
lolz.hapiz strong enough to receive any bulala from yhu.ano be jjc again.no carry me playoooooo
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Apparently you are gaining popularity in leaps and bounds... cheesy
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
fluid26: Apparently you are gaining popularity in leaps and bounds... cheesy
enemy of progress+jealousyyyyyyyy
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
How am I an enemy of progress?
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by yamakuza: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Reaberry: now m wondering..wot d hell am i doing here?

what were you hoping to find when you joined? what made you join?

how do i make frends?

u'll make better friends offline. not everyone here is real, dont be naive.

wots nl ol bout?

a forum is where you visit to hear and be heard.

..do u js post n comment on threads?..i still b jjc

if you have questions, you start/open a thread and people give their opinions on it

if you have answers, look for a thread and give your opinion on it
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by pearlhapi(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
fluid26: How am I an enemy of progress?
cos u r obviously vexing that am gaining popularity*eyes rolling*did I just say that?
Re: My First Experience In Nairaland• by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
hmmm...once again you disappoint me with your level of reasoning and understanding.

However, I *pinky promised* so, I won't yab you. Cheers! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gnld New Fertilizer-super Gro For Fish Farming / ''oluwa''seun Yet You Are Still An Atheist?? / Photos: US Rapper, The Game Tattoos Nelson Mandela’s Face On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.