Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now (20893 Views)

Ten Affordable Android Smartphones To Buy In First Quarter Of 2016. / Smartphones To Be Used For National ID Card Registration / Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. (2) (3) (4)

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Ayomax(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
Baba Ara: Why is Sony xperia S not mentioned here at all. Is this the phone that bad?

Am looking at buying it. Is something not right with the phone?
sony xperia S is da 5th best smart phn in da world, is just tht ppl undarate dis phn but da phn is very gud. On da same level wit galaxy 3.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by EyesWideOpen(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
musKeeto: Article is tailored for an American audience..
Exactly what I was thinking! ... Haba, imagine d yeye OP advertising 90k+ phones to Nigerians.
This thread's daft!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by oiseworld: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
i still prefare the nokia range of smart phones. They are powerfull.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by oayombo: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2012
khalids:

Please can you state which functions you can't get access to.........
Sorry pal, I wasn't thinking straight before that post...i don edit o.lol
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
My Friend Get that Samsung Infuse 4G from AT&T...the phone is awesome...Try and upgrade your firmware to Gingerbread using KiesMini!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by sniperwolf(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2012
Get a smartphone that is not over priced. All Those human emotion in Galaxy SIII are they needed? Phone recognizes your eyes crappy
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by musty1987(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2012
all d mentioned fone r not for my type nw.
so I also enjoy ma galaxy pocket
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2012
Thank God I Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ this, I will never use a blackberry phone because its a very useless pho◦°˚ `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•ne.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Candybob(m): 2:50am On Aug 07, 2012
Whether samsung stole the design or not, i dont care. For the phone users it is a good trend. I hate monopoly when it is targetted at technological breakthroughs everyone can benefit from!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by iheanyi4u(m): 3:04am On Aug 07, 2012
sniperwolf: Get a smartphone that is not over priced. All Those human emotion in Galaxy SIII are they needed? Phone recognizes your eyes crappy
What's an example of a phone that aint overpriced?
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by kezzibee(f): 4:00am On Aug 07, 2012
samsung galaxy on point wink
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by 10over101: 6:38am On Aug 07, 2012
Fone Freaker!! Black man are skillful users but can't produce sh.t..stop making unnecessary noise cos they will surely produce another set of beTter fones to extort u in two years time..keeping buying!! Modern mumus

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by Suntemi(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2012
Topic should be 4 best Android smartphones not 4 best smartphones.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by flameforx(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2012
my N8 still WOWs me till now

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by sweeteasy(m): 11:29am On Aug 07, 2012
Serious Ojooro; OP what of my HTC one S?
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by spawnx: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2012
My galaxy nexus,rocks 1gighz,16gig ram, latest android platform, sure gets the job done grin
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by oayombo: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2012
spawnx: My galaxy nexus,rocks 1gighz,16gig ram, latest android platform, sure gets the job done grin
Jelly bean?
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by puplin(f): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2012
spawnx: My galaxy nexus,rocks 1gighz,16gig ram, latest android platform, sure gets the job done grin
16GB RAM?? Na Jupiter dem do your own nexus??

Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by mechanicaldummie(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2012
With 16gb, it sure does. LION!!
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by ITSOLUTIONS: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
Have you guys heard of samsung galaxy beam....the projector phone...held one today and couldnt believe such a hightech on a mobile phone..with the likes of s3 with quad cores..notes with wacom s pen technology and the beam, i dont know exactly where samsung is heading to?
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by ridlaw(m): 11:25am On Aug 16, 2012
Seriously, nokia 808 pureview is the bomb.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by shawn5ng(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2012
I have samsung galaxy S111 and bold 5 in stock below d market price.
Call me on 08039192101
Bb 28F9E5F6
Come let's do business.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by allemark: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2012
Thanks for the information. This time I am looking for the LG Escape 4g Skins as it is best option to cover phone with it. Thanks for sharing.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by LordReed(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2012
beethoven:

Yeah, I think the problem is that AT&T 3G works on a different frequency than T-mobile's 3G. T-mobile uses the standard international frequency. AT&T (mainly american) uses a frequency that is not the International standard. One might argue that it is because AT&T don't want people buying their phones, unlocking it and using it for another carrier. Another argument could be that AT&T as an American company just wants to be different. However, phones from AT&T and any other carrier (T-mobile inclusive) all use the same frequency for EGDE and below, therefore if u use an AT&T phone with any other carrier's network, the best u can get is EGDE, the converse is also true. As a warning, if u plan using your phone in Nigeria, don't buy AT&T branded phone.

Cheers

Do you know what you are saying at all? I think you are confusing AT&T with Verizon. I use an AT&T branded Blackberry and I get 3G service so I don't think you have your facts right.
Re: The 4 Best Smartphones To Buy Right Now by sonety2k(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2012

The Real Reason Why Your Phone Doesn't Support Efootball / Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Glo Blackberry Subscription(daily)