Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 (7607 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, goodluck finding her amongst the contestants.

You'd be the same one to call her nappy hair lipsrsealed

Oooops. Mistake Goddamit !!

My response to Dermeister was for You.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Rocktation(f): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And extensions.

Bingo!
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Short does not look good on everyone o. . . . just saying lol.

100% cosign tho cool

I get your point. Just like trying hard to putting on fake "straight hair" does not look good on my of our girls.

I love them curly.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Olodostein:

I get your point. Just like trying hard to putting on fake "straight hair" does not look good on my of our girls.

I love them curly.

LOL I love them natural and curly too sha.

But I think having str8 long hair makes it easier for the judges. That whole complex, i wonder when it'll end.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by 2sa2: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
She looks too ARTIFICIAL . Fake hair etc but what the hell she is a Nigerian , she gets my vote grin.
P:S: Nigerian girls and African women in general should learn to grow their hair naturally . I know african girls who use coconut oil and shea butter on their hair only and they have very long hair just like the latino and indian women . enough of this fake hair thing ! its really annoying .
are u trying to say that shea butter an coconut oil can make a girl's hair as long as that of the latinos and indian women please reason before u post a comment. ok?

1 Like

Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
She looks too ARTIFICIAL . Fake hair etc but what the hell she is a Nigerian , she gets my vote grin.
P:S: Nigerian girls and African women in general should learn to grow their hair naturally . I know african girls who use coconut oil and shea butter on their hair only and they have very long hair just like the latino and indian women . enough of this fake hair thing ! its really annoying .
100% cosign, And coconut oil and shear butter does wonders to the hair. My Indian friend introduced me to coconut oil and my hair has never been the same ever since(And that is a good thing).

1 Like

Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Leobert(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]she nör join, nt even sexy, what does she have to offer.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
When she win now, she would be out of reach to boys like us who voted for her.

Na so Agbani win turn another thing.. Forget say e get the time wey we all been be regular joes.. angry
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2012
2sa2:
are u trying to say that shea butter an coconut oil can make a girl's hair as long as that of the latinos and indian women please reason before u post a comment. ok?

It may not be as long as theirs but it does wonders. Okra and Natural Honey are great too.

1 Like

Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by DerMeister: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2012
we're looking for Miss World not sexual appeal!! Let the judges do their thang! If it was up to me, Shristi is it!!

Olodostein:

cmon, a well groomed nappy hair looks great !

The fact still remains that these judges go for self esteem as their top criterion.

Besides, girls with short hair are the most sophiscated with greater sexual appeal like Halie berry, sharon stone, toni braxon etc . Even a gworimakpa Britney spears does the trick.

Anyways, different strokes for different blokes.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Mrchippychappy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
2sa2:

Why don't you shut up , do some research , come back here and then make a post . I am telling you what i know and have tried myself (I kept an afro once ! Indian hemp also works too) also people with receding hairline use the mixture of shea butter + coconut oil to treat their hair deficiency. Short hair is as a result of hair breakage and if your hair breaks easily that means your hair is suffering from vitamin deficiency therefore it cannot grow long , Harsh sunny weather also dries your hair so Shea butter + coconut oil is used to replace the nutrients and moisturize the hair . Because all of us dey nairaland no mean sey all of us know de samething .
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by stshakes(m): 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
comechop: [size=18pt]FAKE HAIR!![/size]

Shebi na Abolo your girlfriend dey barb?
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Freiburger(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Okija_juju: When she win now, she would be out of reach to boys like us who voted for her.

angry
So that's the reason you wouldn't support her, even when you see the need to. na wa o.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Freiburger:
So that's the reason you wouldn't support her, even when you see the need to. na wa o.

Imagine say I na my vote make her win.. The least she can do is smile and wave. Thats the price of fame, especially one that you got riding on peoples votes..

I will vote for her out of patriotism, not because she is a Rivers Girl
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Freiburger(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
nna, you will not expect her to meet with all her fans one on one.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Martins4us(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Please help me vote Fǿя̩̥̊ her, she's •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ sister from another mother........ ;DPlease help me vote Fǿя̩̥̊ her, she's •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ sister from another mother........
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by madumadu(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
She is sexy,nice shape.Α̲̅♍ so voting her.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Revolva(m): 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
How I want take support her if she win she go share money reach me

Abeg abeg - dat one na for her pokect jare -i won't even ave time to watch d stuff wetin concern me and paegents and wat kindda name is dat all dis american names on we nigerians I hate em be your self
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

Take it easy! cheesy Most of us just had a conscious awakening you can actually grow your hair in it's natural state. So with time we'd get there. Have patience. Lol.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by OneNaira6: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

So true. I just wish African women would copy African-American women in the natural hair thing they are doing.
All this fake hair, fake nails, fake this and that blah.
Be natural African women; stop attaching that indian and brazilian hair and grow your own f2king hair.

1 Like

Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
so......did she win ?
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by israelbenzion: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
F.K.O:
She ain't beautiful,and by the way z she nigerian ?

She is a daughter of the Late Hon. Justice Sokari Charles-Granville, a former Judge of d Rivers State High Court. She is from Kalabari in Rivers State.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by londoner: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2012
2sa2:

There are plenty of sisters and brothers in fact that have dreads or sisterlocks as long as any Indian or Latino.......!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSungeTaJ1Hl7hfCPbmUxiROg7yKSuyYR-Iihcnt-TfLG1r1PYk[/img]

[img]http://ijabaimaging.files./2008/08/long-sisterlocks.jpg[/img]

Besides.....there are many women with short hair who are absolutely stunning and more striking than many pageant girls.....black or white.
Re: Damiete Granville For Miss World 2012 by 2sa2: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
londoner:

There are plenty of sisters and brothers in fact that have dreads or sisterlocks as long as any Indian or Latino.......!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSungeTaJ1Hl7hfCPbmUxiROg7yKSuyYR-Iihcnt-TfLG1r1PYk[/img]

[img]http://ijabaimaging.files./2008/08/long-sisterlocks.jpg[/img]

Besides.....there are many women with short hair who are absolutely stunning and more striking than many pageant girls.....black or white.
you are funny, these are not natural hair! the first is common attachment, and the second is artificial dreads.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Styles For Men - Latest Senator Wears For The Fashionable Men In 2020 / Things To Consider When Choosing The Right Suit For Church / Help! Need A Flat Tummy:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.