Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? (1321 Views)

Why A Woman's Infidelity Is Worse Than A Man's / ‘House Husbands’ More Prone To Infidelity –Study / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Joyland(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Considering the rate at which HIV victims are proliferating and the humiliation that the disease goes with, I am wondering what fascinates married people into infidelity. What baffles me again is the fact that every husband or wife hates to see one's partner go astray yet he or she is delighted in doing so. Now, what advice do we have for ourselves? Surprisingly fornication is also a fashion of the day even though most of us are professed Christians. What do we do, as a society, to alleviate this menace?
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 04, 2012
because very immature people are going into marriage,because many people are getting married for d wrong reasons and because people dont respect d sanctity of marriage again and of course dey pay with it with their lives n their kids suffer 4 it

1 Like

Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by inspirenet: 10:03am On Aug 04, 2012
kulyie: because very immature people are going into marriage,because many people are getting married for d wrong reasons and because people dont respect d sanctity of marriage again and of course dey pay with it with their lives n their kids suffer 4 it

smiley
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Joyland(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2012
kulyie: because very immature people are going into marriage,because many people are getting married for d wrong reasons and because people dont respect d sanctity of marriage again and of course dey pay with it with their lives n their kids suffer 4 it

So, whom do we blame it on?
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by oyarose(f): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
if you have d fear of God in you, you dnt commit sin, but when the reverse is the case, u def will sin.
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2012
oyarose: if you have d fear of God in you, you dnt commit sin, but when the reverse is the case, u def will sin.
are u a virgin?
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2012
@ joland blaming someone else for ur failures and mistake is an act of irresponsibility,accepting and admiting ur faults is an act of responsibility.so forget blaming here.just make sure ure gettin married for d right reason(s). Infact i took a sample of ladies and guys in lagos who are about getting married whenever i see dem i ask,y do u want to get married to dis guy and they say because he is handsome,because she is pretty,because shes a good cook,because he is good in bed,because he is generous, some said i dont even know,because he just got a job,because my parents are disturbin me to get married,because my salary has just been increased,because all my friends are married and so i feel ashamed not gettin married at my age.no substantial or serious reasons 4 marria
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by victorian(f): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2012
we blame it on the society, that pressures one to get married just for the sake of being married and not for the sake of being happily married.
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 08, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Infidelity On The Increase? by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2012
@ fuego hehehhehehehehehehehehe nitim wey i no go see on nairaland,by d way how much are ur amusing 'creams' dey look like kando sef.lmao

(1) (Reply)

For The Married Men Out Thr.....how Often Do U Spend Time With Ur Kids? / The Different Types Of Unspoken Marriage Vows / An Honest And Admirable View Of Marriage A Man Must Consider...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.