Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (155882 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2012
Kikelomo, so na them boys side you D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ since? And I've been looking for you since ystd. Na wa o. Come τ̅☺ your rightful section of the house joor. We never finish ramadan sef you don start all this one...lol...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by zubbainno123: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2012
Hope †̥☺ serve in lAg
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Qyqhelormorh(f): 8:55am On Aug 04, 2012
@psoto, why I no go dey there? Na God's child carry from house 1 come bring me here. Maybe me self go still dey find bike come like dem CY09 and co.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2012
zubbainno123: Hope †̥☺ serve in lAg
Can we meet you please? We don't know anything about you. Like the school you finished from, your course of study, where you reside....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2012
Qyqhelormorh: @psoto, why I no go dey there? Na God's child carry from house 1 come bring me here. Maybe me self go still dey find bike come like dem CY09 and co.
Kikelomo, that doesn't explain why you slept I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their side o. Sha carry ur load come this side...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2012
#washing his teeth I am not happy they just took the light first time since June cry
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2012
psoto:
Kikelomo, that doesn't explain why you slept I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ their side o. Sha carry ur load come this side...
Yea carry ur load come this side NOW! U would love the pink wall in my room cool
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2012
psoto:
Ok o. But get a legal backing for your gun o. Just I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ case, some silly heads come into this house, U̶̲̥̅̊'ll be able τ̅☺ help God's child sha.
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ CSO, please spare BANTTIE, its for our own good. Meanwhile, I didn't say everyone I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the house should now get a gun o. Jst ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ CSO and BANTTIE!
#GBAM#...Roget That!...@BOUNTY, Do you copy??...Over!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Qyqhelormorh(f): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2012
Your excellency ma, Chuksblaze wants me to be his room mate and he's beginin to seduce me with the pink color of his room, make I follow him?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by wildguy(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2012
Another thread. Nice though. Think I will join this one
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2012
Qyqhelormorh: Your excellency ma, Chuksblaze wants me to be his room mate and he's beginin to seduce me with the pink color of his room, make I follow him?
Kikelomo, I tire for your case o. Follow all of them!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2012
wild guy: Another thread. Nice though. Think I will join this one
Welcome wild kid lol any how membership fee is N2000 nepa bill is collected weekly by me around the sum of N1600. Pls help ur self to some palmwine it only cost N1000 per drop tell us now about ur self not in long essay form like Goddy child does that would cost u N30000
Thank you
Finanical officer
Chuksblaze 1
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Brezzybone(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2012
*Gosh* Ahh GOD! I want to sleep pls the noise too much pls, i dnt go out to train dis morning becos of yesterdays flexing and nw you guys wont let me sleep, i heard some of our relative jst came inn they are very welcome i will see them later
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2012
Yeah, this is House 2...You're so welcome my brother...Introductions?...grad school, course read, residence...shey you get??...Feel among bro, we are one family!...@BOUNTY, oya oya...another champagne boss!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
Welcome wild kid lol any how membership fee is N2000 nepa bill is collected weekly by me around the sum of N1600. Pls help ur self to some palmwine it only cost N1000 per drop tell us now about ur self not in long essay form like Goddy child does that would cost u N30000
Thank you
Finanical officer
Chuksblaze 1
#SternFace#...My friend, stop that!...Else, you'll see the inside of a guardroom!!!...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
Thank you
Finanical officer
Chuksblaze 1
OMG!!! Chuksblaze, I think I have τ̅☺ move you τ̅☺ the BQ till you start behaving yourself.
CSO, roger that! And it has τ̅☺ be with immediate effect! Call on BANTTIE I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ case you need some help with that.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2012
Brezzybone: *Gosh* Ahh GOD! I want to sleep pls the noise too much pls, i dnt go out to train dis morning becos of yesterdays flexing and nw you guys wont let me sleep, i heard some of our relative jst came inn they are very welcome i will see them later
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ friend, today is not a day τ̅☺ sleep. U berra stand up and join the gyration, didn't you sleep I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the night?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 9:47am On Aug 04, 2012
CY09:
Yeah!, just got a bike now n tnk God I made it here, so happy to see the house has been put in order, make I drop my things...
Thank GOD you're here now...I bin wan send car come your side...Oya drop your things...Firstlady dey wait you...Na you be the new P.A now...I'm officially handing over to you!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Wild guy, you came τ̅☺ the other thread and U̶̲̥̅̊ ran away abi? Anyway sha, join us on this thread. Welcome back.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:

#SternFace#...My friend, stop that!...Else, you'll see the inside of a guardroom!!!...
Good one! That's ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ CSO....
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2012
Wild guy.............. Your name suggests you should be treated to a strong drink. Have a glass of Pastis + Vodka with Monkey Tail on the rocks. Happy sipping.

There's Andrew's Liver Salt in the first aid box if things go wrong. Take care.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by zubbainno123: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2012
psoto:
Can we meet you please? We don't know anything about you. Like the school you finished from, your course of study, where you reside....

I sincerely apologize for not introducing ♍Ɣ humble self †̥☺ this prestigious house.
I finished from ESUT, GEOGRAPHY and METEOROLOGY and I reside in lagos.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze: #washing his teeth I am not happy they just took the light first time since June cry
Since June?...and you're not happy 'bout it??...If you enter naija you go see Wuen!!!...If possible, come for registration & the 3weeks camp...after that, redeploy yourself back to Ghana for PPA...I go give you letter!!....Rotflmao!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by fadinus(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Akin hw far na
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by prodam(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2012
Good Day..is like Everybody is saying their disciplines...me am a computer science dude ooo..I dey gallant..
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2012
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ people, like I said, I get party o. I'll be coming τ̅☺ check on you guys sha. Be good!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2012
psoto: ‎ ♏v̶̲̥̅ people, like I said, I get party o. I'll be coming τ̅☺ check on you guys sha. Be good!

Permission granted. Bring 26 cans of beer for me. Trust you, thanks.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by yesboss20(m): 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hello everyone! How are y'all today? A freshman in the house!!! Batch 'C' dude frm the "Better by Far" district. Salutey!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
I see new faces; Chuksblaze, Kikelomo, wildguy, Zubbaino, you guys are most welcome...Am so happy I have seen a fella who wants to serve in Lag, I hope we meet in camp @ Zubbaino.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by fadinus(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
Where will u prefer to serve btw lag n abj? And why?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by CY09: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
yesboss20: Hello everyone! How are y'all today? A freshman in the house!!! Batch 'C' dude frm the "Better by Far" district. Salutey!
You'r welcome bro, is good to have you join the family...I think I'm the first person to welcome you...Kindly tell us your discipline, where you'r from, where you intend to serve, and any other thing that might interest us...The booze guy will soon welcome you with some spirits I guess, hope say you dey drink?...Expect welcome messages from other members of the house...Hope to see you frequently in here...on behalf of the First lady of the house of whom i'm her P.A, I say welcome again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.