Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Honda CRV Owners Forum - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda CRV Owners Forum (27468 Views)

BMW Owners' Forum / Nissan Xterra Owners Forum / Kia Owners Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda CRV Owners Forum by Forester45(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
I just want to create this thread to discuss maintainanace, durability, fuel economy, ruggedity, if any of this vehicle(Honda CRV). If u have been using the vehicle for lond now, can u join others to tell us how amazing or weak the car is. U are free to say what u have noticed abt the car, and advise someone. This i know will definitely help some people to make the right choice. Thanks
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by goldenval(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2012
Good thread bro,
I need advice from other people here, I am planning to buy this Honda Crv 2006 model next week Thursday, could you tell me if the jeep has any issues or advice how to use it in order to last for me. Take a look at the photo

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Hydeedante(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2012
its a very good car. I used d 03 which is basically d same. Bought it over a year now all have done is change my oils and its running great. The only issue i heard the car is notorious for is A.C compressor knocks.

2 Likes

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 05, 2012
Honda uses the same engine for most of its vehicles but variant body types.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hydeedante: its a very good car. I used d 03 which is basically d same. Bought it over a year now all have done is change my oils and its running great. The only issue i heard the car is notorious for is A.C compressor knocks.

The AC issue I think was resolved in 05 and 06 model.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by SpaceAngel: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
I av had one for five years now! It's a strong vehicle but u have to look at the Airconditioner and gear system. I made a mistake of using it on serious off road and the gear packed up which was a fault on my part. Go for it
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by kinbol: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
did u puke over honder CRV? wat do u drive? Range rover spots! thats not the best of comments to offer my dear.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by santakris(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
How much can someone get Honda CRV 2003 model now abeg? Planning to get one.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Siga: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have been using 03 CRV for 5ys now....its excellent, as most of u guys have said...the only major thing i changed was the AC compressor...and since then ...no issues...I have driven this car for 8hrs and even 10hr trips...and everything go siririwerere...no yawa....nice car...u can curse me if u want...i will say its more durable than RANGE ROVER....quote me if u like...

2 Likes

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Lakeside247(m): 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
I uses a CRV 97 which i bought here on Nairaland and I must confess that the ride is wonderful. It is very economical to maintain because despite using it to travel from Lagos to Calabar so many times, the car is still bam. My only advice is that if you are not a careful driver, pls this car is not for you because it moves very fast and is not really great @ bendings(corners). Aside this, you will like the ride.

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2012
What's wrong here and why u guys hiding post NL moderators. When God's name is being attacked here www.nairaland.com/993019/what-own-biblical-definition-god#993019.15 you guys aint moderating anything. You wanna tell me that NL is owned by satan? Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2012
solidbroda: What's wrong here and why u guys hiding post NL moderators. When God's name is being attacked here www.nairaland.com/993019/what-own-biblical-definition-god#993019.15 you guys aint moderating anything. You wanna tell me that NL is owned by satan? Damn!!!
and who are you? Knight templar or jihadist, Abeg stop derailing this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Dee60: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
CRV is a good car anyday. I have a 2007 well maintained that I need to sell. The car is doing well but I need to let it go. Contact me if you re interested for pictures and price details. Email aabrandz@yahoo.com
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by janesaint: 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]I drive d 2008 model n I ve not had any cause 2 regret using d car. As long as u pamper d car no qualms.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by AjanleKoko: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
2010 Edition (double spoke rim).
I've been pleasantly surprised with Honda since I started using this vehicle.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by aasunmoh(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hydeedante: undecidedits a very good car. I used d 03 which is basically d same. lipsrsealed :-XBought it over a year now all have done is change my oils and its running great. The only issue i heard the car is notorious for is A.C compressor knocks.
a very good whip..with same engine built as with da 03 accords... But really has tranny problems.. Shafts too... Jus a average whip to me...
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by AjanleKoko: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2012
oyb:

all these honda crv endorsements mean the bastid sold madam a lemon angry angry

LOL. It's the best car for Madam. That's who i got it for.
Abeg jump on YIM jare, we should catch up.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Nwapst(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2012
Honda CRV is a very wonderful car, I have been using it ("03) for a while now and the performance has been impressive. You may need to be mindful of the gear oil to use, as that might be the beginning of ur gear wahala.

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by kinbol: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
i drive the 1997 model and ave had issues with the gear system in the past, but lately the problems seams to be over now.just permper the car like most people have said and its will server u well.
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by motobid(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2012
I've seen some ('02-'06) wit K-leg(rear tires). Why?

1 Like

Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by losco(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2012
my 2003 crv is overheating. what do i do
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by motobid(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
motobid: I've seen some ('02-'06) wit K-leg(rear tires). Why?
Re: Honda CRV Owners Forum by Icon4s(m): 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
motobid: I've seen some ('02-'06) wit K-leg(rear tires). Why?
. Yes! I also noticed it 4 some 96-01 models. It's a sweet SUV 2 drive in town bt nt d best 4 off-roads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Things FRSC Wants Vehicle Owners To Carry / Behold The Made In Nnewi,nigeria Cars! / 5 Mistakes You Should Carefully Avoid When Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.