Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna (10291 Views)

Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Four Soldiers Die As Troops Uncover Yobe Bomb Factory / Bomb Factory Discovered In Kano, Eyed Havoc At Sallah, Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by excondido(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
i hope my guess is just as wide away from the truth like the north is from the south, othewise i suspect GONI GORA is the target of these bomb factory.

The Nigerian Army in Kaduna on Saturday announced the arrest of a suspected member of a terror group after raiding an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) factory in the city.
The Assistant Director, Army Public Relations, 1 Div. Kaduna, Col. Sani Usman, who made the announcement, said security agents discovered the factory along Abuja Road, Rigasa, Kaduna, on Friday after one of the devices exploded.

``I wish to confirm that on receipt of information and distress call from some good Samaritans at about 2.21 a.m. on Friday, Aug 3; our troops moved to Taro-taro by Abuja Road in Rigasa.

``We discovered an Improvised Explosive Device factory where suspected terrorists were in the process of coupling the IEDs and we detonated some.

``The factory was cordoned and searched and the following items were recovered: IEDs at various stages of development, cans of 33ccl, a sack containing 33ccl, empty cans and two IEDs packed in fire extinguisher tubes as well as timing devices,'' he said.

Usman said the troops arrested one suspect, while others escaped, shot and wounded two residents in the area.

He said the factory had been demolished and advised property owners to be wary of their tenants.

The assistant director appealed to the public to volunteer information on suspicious movements of people to security agents

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/284-breaking-news/42293-army-discovers-bomb-factory-in-kaduna
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tempest01(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
God dey....but how do dey get these ied's through the border? Cos I don't think we available the local capacity to make them...fg shouldn't just. Contain the menace, they should tackle them from all angles...cut off the supply of the raw materials, cut off the finances, cut off favourable conditions, we should see progress. It's not by just budgeting big money for security, people up there should work hard as a team with a common goal. Objectives should be set, progress should be evaluated, new methods devised. We will learn a lot as a nation after this BH menace.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tempest01(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
God dey....but how do dey get these ied's through the border? Cos I don't think we av the local capacity to make them...fg shouldn't just. Contain the menace, they should tackle them from all angles...cut off the supply of the raw materials, cut off the finances, cut off favourable conditions, we should see progress. It's not by just budgeting big money for security, people up there should work hard as a team with a common goal. Objectives should be set, progress should be evaluated, new methods devised. We will learn a lot as a nation after this BH menace.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Rigasa appears to be the epicentre of the so called hell on earth. The headquarters annex of Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by toluxa1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
This soft drinks should better start doing coke, fanta etc inside sachet now

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by ebamma(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Now this is a good news. At least their plans to use those explosives have been sabbottaged. Good one there. I think community policing will be of help in this trying time for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by ebamma(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
other countries dey manufacture cars,phones,televisions etc our own come be bomb factory, na only God go save us from this 77 virgins hunters

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by tonyx4x44(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Dpeacemaker101: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good job boys, we must uncover all their evil sites and hideouts. Atleast, the security sector is on their feet now. More needs to be done, FG please we are strongly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by dedeike: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good thinking. Good product. So happy to see that we are beginning to tackle these menace from source. We will get there. Soon. Very very very soon.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well, those Ali babas will just open up another depot somewhere in the city. No biggie. Business continues as usual.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Riga folks shud watch dr back! BH hv found shelter @ rigasa. More of evil doers exposure.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Well, those Ali babas will just open up another depot somewhere in the city. No biggie. Business continues as usual.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Saintsquare(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
GOD HELP NIGERIA
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by KYO1: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
This guys serious sha,they have made up their minds to wipe xtians in the North,God go punish all of dem
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by jude33084(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Usman said the troops arrested one suspect, while others escaped

Them go wear τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guy τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ stripe shirt next grin
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by jude33084(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Usman said the troops arrested one suspect, while others escaped

Them go wear τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guy τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ pink stripe shirt next grin
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by sharubutu(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Super story!
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by sherrylo: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good job done but the one they arrested should not be killed immidately but questioned very well to know the boders this stuffs come in through
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
WARNING
If any of you drink any CAN drink pls endeavor to crush the CAN before disposal. So that they will not be able to use it in making these bombs.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Toheeb31(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bomb factory, mhe!!! Dis really bad. A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ later dis animals will be shouting no τ̲̅ȍ western education, while dis motherf**k*rs aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ using western technology. Pls jtf kill dem all no mercy angry
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Timijo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
excondido: i hope my guess is just as wide away from the truth like the north is from the south, othewise i suspect GONI GORA is the target of these bomb factory.

http://www.businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/news/284-breaking-news/42293-army-discovers-bomb-factory-in-kaduna
Is this a rumour or a reality b'cos I live close to this Rigasa and I did not hear anything of such.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Lordave: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Nigeria now ranking 1st on list of world highest IED manufacturers. Courtesy of Northern Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by escobar07(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
This booming bomb industry. nawa o
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Pukkah: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beyond the euphoria of arrest, the security agencies should use the suspects and the discovery of this site to gather enough Intelligence on the sponsors and financiers of this Boko Haram menace and with a view to ruthlessly pouncing on the perpetrators.

If they fail to do this, then this announcement is a mere ruse and a useless PR stunt.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by santakris(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
cutievik: Nlders pls hear my story.I applied 4 admission in uniben got an aggregate of 54 yet my admission status is blank,pls pals put me in your prayers because am sure d devil is scared of us all.
Poor u. U are in the wrong section. I guess u are a lady.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by brownlord: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
cutievik: Nlders pls hear my story.I applied 4 admission in uniben got an aggregate of 54 yet my admission status is blank,pls pals put me in your prayers because am sure d devil is scared of us all.

OMG exactly the reason i said NL has been hijacked what in the hell is kid doing here? is this place suppose to be a MFM, anyways, i can assist you sha, but condition, if you be babe and you fine, else, keep moving
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Everyday materials around u cn produce an ied. Empty Coca cola cans, gas cylinderz (4 a more devastating effects), umm fetilizer- yap, Quarry coys also get hand inside with the explosives or detonating cables etc

tempest01: God dey....but how do dey get these ied's through the border? Cos I don't think we available the local capacity to make them...fg shouldn't just. Contain the menace, they should tackle them from all angles...cut off the supply of the raw materials, cut off the finances, cut off favourable conditions, we should see progress. It's not by just budgeting big money for security, people up there should work hard as a team with a common goal. Objectives should be set, progress should be evaluated, new methods devised. We will learn a lot as a nation after this BH menace.
Re: Bomb Factory Discovered In Rigasa, Kaduna by usmanyaro17: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is a good result.....we need more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Achebe's Civil War Memoir: Lets Not Re-open Old Wounds- Fashola / News Headlines You'd like To See In 2013 / Niger State Civil Servants Commence On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.