Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? (3206 Views)

Producer Of Olu Maintain's Nawti - Releases New Hit / Oprah Winfrey Whats The Fuss About Yahoozee ? / 50 Cent Vs. Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by bolajibaok(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2007
read online that oprah winfrey attacked nigeria on a particular song titled yahoozee .-olu maintain

what exactly is wrong with oprah she got problems with 50 cent.? racist fashion designers and who else??what exactly is her prob?
constructive comments only .no insults or disrespect pls. constructive and healthy criticisms only.
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by vowiski(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2007
i will be back
tomorrow i will say something on this issue
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by jerrymania(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2007
bolajibaok:

read online that oprah winfrey attacked nigeria on a particular song titled yahoozee .-olu maintain

what exactly is wrong with oprah she got problems with 50 cent.? racist fashion designers and who else??what exactly is her prob?
constructive comments only .no insults or disrespect please. constructive and healthy criticisms only.

olofofo,tatafo,rumour monger, where;s the link, show us? abah!
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by coolboyapg: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2007
omo you too lie,pls stop creating unecessary fuss.how come she heard yahoozee.abeg shut up and take off this thread
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by youngdigi(m): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wow @ bolaji
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by playmate(f): 10:48pm On Dec 16, 2007
really shocked shocked shocked shocked post a link nd i'll get back 2 u. tongue
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by odada(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2007
playmate:

really shocked shocked shocked shocked post a link nd i'll get back 2 u. tongue
@poster,
so wheres the link to your accusations so we all can be riled at her like you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by 9ja4eva: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2007
link
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by bolajibaok(m): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2007
so you people fink that oprah and co dont listen to naija songs, u will be surprised how many naija musical cds are in yankee

i will find the link and put em here, i no get time now , i dey busy
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by awonboiz: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2007
@bolaji

u tu lie, bolaji liar grin
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by anusule(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2007
lienus grin grin angrylink pls
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by sabre(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2007
she is just crazy angry
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by IShine(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2007
Here is the link and some others are still coming in so y'all should stop writing with excruciating precision. http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/guest-articles/oprah-vs-nigeria-so-were-all-fraudsters.html
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2007
Oprah dey kolo
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by IShine(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2007
Funny enough she was pregnant at the age of 14, raped , should a person with such history castigate Nigerians also her DNA patent proves that she is 98% west african and 2% Asian. Really she dey kolo,
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by playmate(f): 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2007
@i-shine
dat link doznt av enuf proof dat o said it tho its quite confusin 4 a woman wu has dedicated herself 2 helpin mostly d blacks its quite hard 2 blive,by d way a guy oh boy posted his comment nd i quite agree wit him.if it were really tru it wuldnt jst b on d internet where few nig no bout it but evry media house wuld av a field day cs of it at d same tym o is one of d most powerful pple in d world so it wuld take a lot of media persuasion nd harshness 4 her 2 admit 2 sth like dat.
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by oghos2k(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2007
you've no proof man
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by zigbo(f): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2007
we all know that oprah said that all nigerians are fraudsters but that link is a forum like nairaland rite? even in the link i dint see anything like yahooze there or olu undecided
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by stag: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
angry
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by ThugLife1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by dominique(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2007
even if there is no proof, that dosent mean she dosent hate us. she really despises us naija people. used to like her but now i dont. angry
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by 9ja4eva: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2007
Me sef no like am again
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by Mustay(m): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2008
i no dey watch her show again angry tongue

i wld rather watch TYRA cool cool
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by frgy1: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2008
the thin is many people consider this woman a saint. am not saying she's a bad person but from what i have heard of her for the past few years its very possible she feels that way about us. even the black Americans are accusing her of not identifying wit them, remember the ludacris saga? now 50 cent 2 mention a few.
how much more of a corrupt 3rd world nation like ours. let her say wat she like. dat 1 no change any thing . i be 9ja 4 lyf. and if in fact she said so, then am a better person and so are many of us.
and make we self try to dey reject such blasphemy( thats what i consider it as) by doing the right thing.
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by yjohnson: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
All i can say is if she really said that all nigerians are fraudsters(because of some few incidences), then we can help her complete the simile by sayin "IF ONE OPRAH IS IGNORANT, THEN ALL OPRAH'S ARE".at least we know wot she said about all Nigerians  is not true,but we can't say so about her, because she has no offsprings.Mayb she should face her problems rather than bothering about another nations own
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by OEPHIUS(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2008
never liked oprahand never will and any full grown man who watches her show , well thats sad very sad
maybe someone should invite her to nairaland
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by ginger1(f): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
plz i've so much heard of this Olu maintain 419 thing. Plz can someone tell me what part of the song( lyrics) that suggests his patronizing 419ers .abeg if in yoruba make una write and then translate cos i cant understand yoruba. i 've listened to d song but cant find any 419 thing there,
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by kayfunkly(f): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2008
all na beef!them no undastand n i dont think they eva wuld.y she no fit do her researches well if the thing be like stunt for her,instead she dey dis us.naija for life men!!lets all keep keepin it real.dem dey jealous cos GOD gav us all n they just a little. smiley wink
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by heyo: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2008
even oprah dey hate on olu maintain, dats def, but make she leave us alone let us be,
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by 9ja4eva: 2:03am On Jan 04, 2008
Oprah dey suprise me
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by Mustay(m): 6:47am On Jan 04, 2008
Na her wahala be that.

No one can just Ignore the fact that 1/3rd of africans are Naijaz; so invariably she dey diss AFRICANS tongue embarassed
Re: Oprah Attacks Naija because Of Olu's Yahoozeee? Oprah What's Wrong Now ? by ceasyc(f): 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2009
@bolajiboak/posters/every1

OPRAH DID NOT DIS OR TALK BAD OF ALL NIGERIANS, SHE TALKED
ABOUT YAHOO BOYS/PEOPLE OR FRAUDSTERS AND 419 AND SHOWED
VIDEOS OF EFCC CATCHING SOME OF DEM @ D INTERNET CAFE

I WATCHED THAT EPISODE OF HER SHOW FROM START 2 FINISH
she and d guy she had on d show to talk about it sounded funny wen dey said 'MUGU'
dey said dat these nigerians call dem mugu. Dey spoke/aired d truth.

Oprah has nutin 2 apologise 4 or use some1 2 make up 4 anytin!

U GUYS R SO CHILDISH N DONT STATE WOT U DONT KNOW!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Spent Bag Full Of $ Dollars On Strippers / Lady Gaga / Psquare's Performance At Glo CAF Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.