Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth (23658 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When You Try To Toast A Lady Not Knowing Her Husband Is Behind You (Pic) / Dame Patience Jonathan's Blunder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Babasessy(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
PERMANENT SECRETARY,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,BAYELSA STATE OF NIGERIA, FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.

9 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
What do you expect from a fisherman's wife?

Nothing new here

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by SisiKill1: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
I have always felt there had to be more to GEJ than meets the eye. . . So glad it has been confirmed and from a reliable source too. Only God knows how many more of him are lurking behind that sweetly insipid smile of his.

I tell ya, if this isn't evidence of how unbelievably MAGNIFICENT our President is, I dont know what is. Usually when people get married, Two becomes one but with GEJ TWO BECOMES THREE.

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Why didn't the reporter try to help her now? Kai, this is getting too much . . . I am embarrassed for her that is why I don't comment on her many mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
This shigidi has started again. angry
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Biggyd2: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
I really don't understand. Does he have an extra wife?
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Holly Molly! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Lol at shigidi grin grin grin

Chei! Patience don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
Did you hear the first lady muttered that sentence? Which media interviewed her with evidence pls. Till then you can choose to add to your woes by inflicting headache and hypertension on your apparent health why the woman is busy establishing herself as an authority.. But how is her diction and English supposed to be your problems? Since you are so polished in English why haven't you written your own dictionary.

13 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by pcicero(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Babasessy: PERMANENT SECRETARY,MINISTRY OF EDUCATION,BAYELSA STATE OF NIGERIA, FIRST LADY OF NIGERIA.

It just occurred to me that these clowns might even give her a transfer of service to the Federal Civil service. Nothing is beyond the Jonathans!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have always felt there had to be more to GEJ than meets the eye. . . So glad it has been confirmed and from a reliable source too. Only God knows how many more of him are lurking behind that sweetly insipid smile of his.

I tell ya, if this isn't evidence of how unbelievably MAGNIFICENT our President is, I dont know what is. Usually when people get married, Two becomes one but with GEJ TWO BECOMES THREE.
This man that deceives himself to be a lady why are you so vexed when it comes to GEJ and his family? Did he break your sister's heart or he refused to employ your mother? Just thinking..

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by SisiKill1: 9:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Elueme: This man that deceives himself to be a lady why are you so vexed when it comes to GEJ and his family? Did he break your sister's heart or he refused to employ your mother? Just thinking..
This person who makes his maker embarrassed for letting one of his less than stellar products escape, when are you going for a brain transplant?

Just asking.

8 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
This person who makes his maker embarrassed for letting one of his less than stellar products escape, when are you going for a brain transplant?

Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Just asking.
Oh! You are surprised that your cover is being blown... That's very degrading my man.. You don't claim a woman all because you want people to give credence to your giberish... Just advising you..
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:
This reminds of an slowpoke patient of mine.. What a typical but falsed laughter, another woman in disguise.. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Pataki: 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

LOL @ Shigidi ke?!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Pataki: 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Elueme: This reminds of an slowpoke patient of mine.. What a typical but falsed laughter, another woman in disguise.. What a shame

''Falsed''? Na wa oh!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Elueme: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pataki:

''Falsed''? Na wa oh!
Another LovePeddler in the house.. I hail o, area! Come and earn your money, Ahmed doesn't pay 4 free
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Bisichi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
The essence of language is to communicate. Which one is better- a well constructed english wit no meaning OR a disjointed one with meanings? Mind you, most leaders do not speak good english.

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Obiagu1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bisichi: The essence of language is to communicate. Which one is better- a well constructed english wit no meaning OR a disjointed one with meanings? Mind you, most leaders do not speak good english.

When people make mistakes like using incorrect tenses, spellings, or confuse a word with another similar sounding word, then it is understandable. Many people do make such mistakes.

Mrs Jonathan simply said, "My husband is a couple". It's shocking and pathetic if she indeed said it!
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Dede1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sentence conveys a thought. Mrs. Patience Goodluck, in her classical manner, just did justice to such school of thought. Only a moronic panhandler will frown at or regard half cent as not a cent.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by SisiKill1: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Elueme: Oh! You are surprised that your cover is being blown... That's very degrading my man.. You don't claim a woman all because you want people to give credence to your giberish... Just advising you..
So what am I. . .a man decieving himself to be a woman who is surprised his cover is blown or a man who doesn't claim be a woman because I want people to give credence to my gibberish?

See why I said you need a brain transplant? Honestly, at this point it is not even so the rest of won't be subjected to your stupidity anymore, it is more for your sake now. . . You are so freaking stupid it won't come as a surprise if we heard you jumped off a building because someone convinced you you can fly.

Elueme: This reminds of an slowpoke patient of mine.. What a typical but falsed laughter, another woman in disguise.. What a shame

Hate to break it you but the dolls your keepers give you so your can play out your fantasy of being a doctor or whatever ARE NOT REAL.

Sheesh! Talk about imbecilic. . .SMH!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Kobojunkie: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
hhmmm . . . Does insulting people for commenting on this make somehow diminish the main topic? I am still at loss as to how anyone could justify hiring halfwits to do his/her PR work.

We have all seen how that has not helped Fashola's image in Lagos. Everyone knows his agberos/internet-ogres are lurking, but people still comment, even after so many years of these touts taking to the web. If anything, we have learnt over the years, that you may cause the people to ignore you but you cannot stop them from commenting. So what is the point of the attacks?

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Dede1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
I guess Mr. Patience Goodluck meant couple(in mechanics) which is a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force.

Madam Presidency knows what she was talking about in the interview. Nigerian journalists have issues with metaphorical expressions.

6 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by OmoAlata(f): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Do y'all remember the "speedy recover" grammer of Shina Peters? That went on for yonks grin grin
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
this is a lie from the pit of hell. this was just a photo shopped thing. where and when did this happen? does this newspaper actually exist?

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by engrtee(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
A couple is a system characterised by the aplication of two equal forces in oposite direction. E.g in a power steering and in tap.

Patience was comparing her husband ways of resolving isues by aplying measures contraly to those that trigered the problem.
E.g making a northerner a security head to combat crime caused by a northerner.

She was using simple physics while we condem her like lay iliterates.
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
people show learn to show some respect please. in as much as we know that she has made some grammatical errors in the past, it does not mean that we can just concoct some nonsense and credit it to our first lady. she is THE first lady for crying out loud. abegi!!!

1 Like

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by lacasa: 12:54am On Aug 05, 2012
brokoto: people show learn to show some respect please. in as much as we know that she has made some grammatical errors in the past, it does not mean that we can just concoct some nonsense and credit it to our first lady. she is THE first lady for crying out loud. abegi!!!

Correction!

She is..

Dame, First Lady, Perm Sec. Patience Jonathan.

GCFR -Grammatical error Commander of the Federal Republic

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by Hatydayo(m): 1:00am On Aug 05, 2012
Its just so sad dats she is d ambassador of women in naija d 1st woman omg
Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by tempest01(m): 1:11am On Aug 05, 2012
It's obviously false nah....it's image chef. Dats a Site for creating customized pics

2 Likes

Re: Dame Patience - My Husband Is The Best Couple On Earth by stint(m): 2:32am On Aug 05, 2012
seems our president is two in one.

things like this and our reaction to them is the reason why some pathetic ghanians have gotten the courage to insult our country.
they insult us because we insult ourselves and our first lady isn't helping matters.
God help us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Mistake Me For Rihanna! / VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh! / Akpos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.