Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili (1363 Views)

British Citizens Protest Against The Election Victory For Conservatives / Women Should Not Laugh In Public, Turkish Deputy PM Says / Lets All Laugh At Sarah Palin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 8:33pm On Aug 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGhR2VnVma0

this goon is faced with real facts and he can't face it. classical palin republican.

he can't face the question about reagn, he tries to link it with clinton . . . then tries to change topic. . . then attacks the caller then makes excuses for reagan's actions . . . then centers on obama (who by the way the caller rightfully described as anything but liberal) . . . bla bla bla bla bla except answer the question . . why is reagan a republican hero if he
raised taxes on social security wink
cut and run from lebanon after hundreds of marines were killed shocked
negotiated with "terrorists"(iran) shocked
granted amnesty for illegals shocked

lol cheesy lol cheesy lol cheesy
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by KayDee4: 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=13pt] Lol !!! Psycho clown - Rush's psycho talk is comical entertainment to me.[/size]
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
his words are gospel to the brainless right.
and dear sarah is their queen goddess . . . grin
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by KayDee4: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
[size=13pt] . . . . with Bachmann hot on their heels , gunning for top spot. cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Bachmann deserves a place in the neuropsychiatric hospital grin
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnJ2OR3GZs&feature=related

a better analysis of the whole scenario cheesy
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by montelik(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2012
ah pres. I thought you had retired from all the brouhaha of politics. lol

what I find interesting is that even in a post that is all about Rush, you are still mentioning Palin all over the place, even calling her a goddess.
hmmn. bros confess and stop pretending. wink

LOL
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by TayoD1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2012
@Pres-elect,

I can see that you are back. I've missed you so much sha. I miss you like a sickle cellar misses his crisis smiley.

Anyway, I noticed you went on sabbatical after I asked you a question you couldn't answer. Now that you have popped up again, I would ask you the same question. What was the marginal tax rate just before and immediately after Reagan's Presidency? Answering that question would go a long way to help you begin to understand the conservative's view of Reagan.

I will help you here a little. Reagan was president from 1981 to 1989. marginal income tax rate was 70% in 1980, 69% in 1981, 50% in 1982, 28% in 1989, and 31% in 1990. The rate is 35% today and has remained so since 2003. [url]http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/taxfacts/displayafact.cfm?Docid=213[\url]

With this information, can you now tell us if Reagan was a tax raiser or cutter?
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2012
Tayo-D:
@Pres-elect,

I can see that you are back. I've missed you so much sha. I miss you like a sickle cellar misses his crisis smiley.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin me? crisis? grin grin grin
tayo d cheesy

anyways, dontchange the topic, dont confuse me with terminologies. these are simple questions
did he, or did he not raise taxes?
did he, or did he not cut and run from lebanon after hundreds of marines were killed?
did he or did he not do dirty deal with iran?
did he or did he not grant amnesty to millions of undocumented immigrants in the united states.
this is a case of yes he did or no he didnt. dont confuse me with terminal abi marginal economics grin
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by TayoD1(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2012
@Pres-elect,

anyways, dontchange the topic, dont confuse me with terminologies. these are simple questions
Change the topic ke. Wasn't the liberal with the talking point continuing the comparison between Reagan and Obama? The talking point has been that Reagan raised taxes. What I have asked you to confirm for me, while providding you the necessary data is this: "What was the marginal increase or decrease in taxes during Reagan's administration?" Please answer this simple question.

did he, or did he not raise taxes?
Marginally, he reduced taxes. Even today, the taxes we pay are less than what was paid prior to Reagan taking office.

did he, or did he not cut and run from lebanon after hundreds of marines were killed?
That's a historical fact. You call it "cut and run", I call it "tactical retreat" grin.

did he or did he not do dirty deal with iran?
What dirty deal? The same that Obama is doing now with Pakistan?

did he or did he not grant amnesty to millions of undocumented immigrants in the united states
He granted it based on a wbroader arrangement to secure the border. Of course the Democrat-led congress implemented the amnesty but didn't secure the border as agreed. This is one reason why there is a continued gridlock in Congress today over immigration reform. Democrats are truce-breakers and they cannot be trusted to do the right thing. This experience has taught us that we must agree to secure the border first before regularising the illegals.

this is a case of yes he did or no he didnt. dont confuse me with terminal abi marginal economics
No you tell us, was the marginal rate increased or decreased through Reagan's administration?

All in all, Reagan was not perfect as Rush pointed out. He had to deal with a Democrat controlled congress. He can no more be accused of being liberal as Clinton could be accused of being conservative. We all know that the balanced budget and the welfare reform that happened under Clinton wasn't because of Clinton. It was because of the Republican controlled congress. Newt Gringrich should really be credited with all that. Same principle applies to Reagan.
Re: Brainless Conservatives . . . I Laugh In Swahili by preselect(m): 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2012
Tayo-D:
@Pres-elect,

"What was the marginal increase or decrease in taxes during Reagan's administration?" Please answer this simple question.

You're still on this your marginalization economics grin don't confuse me. I no be economist. But I know tax increase. Did he, or did he not, raise taxes? Which one be "marginally"?

Even today, the taxes we pay are less than what was paid prior to Reagan taking office.
So what's the GOP noise about Obama raising taxes wink

That's a historical fact. You call it "cut and run", I call it "tactical retreat" grin.
I'll cut you some slack here grin I like the way you spun it wink

What dirty deal? The same that Obama is doing now with Pakistan?
Fake analogy. Pakistan is officially a US ally. Unlike Iran. Yet Reagan, like the reptilian character that he is chose to do illegal business with them.

Of course the Democrat-led congress implemented . . . . . . .
shocked. Otiooooo. Congress IMPLEMENT!!!! Was this a typo? Remind me of the branches of a democracy and it's functions abeg.

All in all, Reagan was not perfect as Rush (the hoodlum) pointed out.

Excuses excuses excuses. Tayo d, try another line.
Have a great day

(1) (Reply)

Russians've Already Shot Down Numerous US Drones Violating Crimean Airspace (vid / SAD! Children Go Into Prostitution, Sleep In Graves To Survive In Liberia / The World Mourns Fidel Castro - Checkout 9 Famous Quotes By The Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.