Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,828 members, 7,802,650 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16155 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by OMUWUNMI: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2007
her ugly face{she wowo no be small}her bow legs,her over size breasts plus including her mouth and body odour[b]S[/b]
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ 9star
sure say u no be Dbanj grin grin grin

@OMOWUNMI
Wahala dey ooooooooo shocked
how do u manage to date her wit all the arrangements undecided undecided

@ saucekid
Haba,Lets hear u enough of the suspence.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by OMUWUNMI: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2007
sweetonyx:

@ 9star
sure say u no be Dbanj grin grin grin

@OMOWUNMI
Wahala dey ooooooooo shocked
how do u manage to date her wit all the arrangements undecided undecided

@ saucekid
Haba,Lets hear u enough of the suspence.
according to the bible,love coquers all,moreover she is super terrific in bed grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2007
Benit, wid that list of demands coupled with your age your chances for a husband are very slim.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EmekaNaija(m): 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2007
She acts and appears so tough, but behind the toughness is a tender baby. I love the dual personality. She's doesnt feel too big nor is afraid to cry or shed a tear for love.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2007
@ omowunmi
I bet ur still kidding cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 22, 2007
His money grin
na that one me I like pass. grin
His Benjamin Franklins($100) and Ulysses Grant ($50) wink
what good is a man with a raging "abunna"without moni?
I like his green palms. cool

I don talk am
the thing wey go happen tomorrow make e happen today cool

kidding
his gentle ways,that is what gets me everytime.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ nwando
"abunna", i like dat wink kinda reminds moi of the street tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2007
I like the way she dances,I also like it wen she hit ma c-sparks lipsrsealed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2007
i wan talk oooooo
make i talk? grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sawyerrken(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2007
Everything abt her is just wow, and hey her height damn she's tall, i'm 6'3" and she's 6'2" now tht's cool wen we have to stroll up to the mall together hehe. and sometimes she calls and says "Sean, u're the best", and i'll be like, "erm, dearie wht did i do this time". There are other things she's good at and i just cant say here, no not even if u pm me on yahoo rofl.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Faitymine(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2007
Her angelic face, her charming voice and beautiful body kiss.
Each time with gives me strenght, love and motivations.
Very intelligent and friendly woman, how i wish i could have her back, she's still angry with me cry!
I'm very lonely! cry
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
am enjoyin dis grin grin grin

@ sausekid
yan make we hear cool cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2007
ok,make i talk now
consults with my lawyer for counsel so nobody go fit hold anything against me

i dey come,unu hear grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2008
@saucekid
really funny lipsrsealed angry sad shocked cool grin cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by drealsmile(m): 1:56am On Jan 09, 2008
na so so beautiful, sweet body,suckulent, big/small lips, nice breast we dey ear.
what of nice k/z - legs, nice smell from odours by Givenchy, abi na d smellin mouth applicant, red/yellow eyes.
abeg eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2008
oya make i talk
i love her bobbie,kaka and her aura
but i love bobbie pass
just my viewpoint
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2008
@saucekid
ehenn na now u talk beta cheesy grin
me too i like bobbie but i prefer bakasi shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by dejiman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
what trips me most is her cool humble behaviour to me. grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
how about her k-legs grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2008
sweetonyx so u don dey wait since for me
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by spoilt(f): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2008
my husband has a good heart. He is a gentle giant, a real sweetheart. The day i married him i knew i hit JACKPOT.

Plus the lipsrsealed is fantastic! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by debosky(m): 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2008
spoilt:

my husband has a good heart. He is a gentle giant, a real sweetheart. The day i married him i knew i hit JACKPOT.

Plus the ABUNNA is fantastic! grin

Three gbosa for you jare! tongue

haven't reached hubby stage yet so can't say much

the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed must be fantastic too! grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2008
My future husband go trip me becoz:

He shall be very understanding
Dark-Skinned-I love chocolate
He shall have a nice abunna and fantastic skills
He shall be a little bit jealous
He shall love me more than anything in this world.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by spoilt(f): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2008
Debosky, you no well. Ha! You tampered with my post!

But seriously the dude gets A+++++++++ for  lipsrsealed.   grin grin grin I cannot complain.  grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2008
spoilt:

Debosky, you no well. Ha! You tampered with my post!

But seriously the dude gets A+++++++++ for lipsrsealed. grin grin grin I cannot complain. grin

Ur username fit you, nor be small. grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by spoilt(f): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2008
michelin89:

your username fit you, nor be small. grin

i've been told. grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
yep
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2008
sweetonyx:

yes

this is what trips u most about ur hubby?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by TheSly: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2008

this is what trips u most about your hubby?

Lmao cheesy . . . . . some people just get eyes . . . dem no dey take am read! . . . sheez
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2008
@post
the ability to understand what i like and what i despise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.