Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16165 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2008
"I never forget to sleep without underwear--except on monthly cursed days--only 3 days thank God! Also sleep with my back to him and thighs slightly parted for easy access! tongue"

@ almondjoy, and I thought I was the only one that sleeps without pan ties or with my back towards my kiss but here u are doing the same thing with your man. That sleeping position works like magic I tell ya. Lots of caressing involved wink wink.

@ poster everything about him makes me kiss but I'll list a few. The way he takes care of me and always makes me the happiest woman on earth. He has a good heart as my mom would say which I know is also very true. His gentility and humility. His physique. I love his pecker and his 'performance' with it is just perfect. The way he does the 'lion share' of the chores (I still help out though), the way he baby's me and calls me when we're apart. We complement each other and I know I mean the world to him. Knowing him has changed my life greatly and I know he's the best.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:51pm On Jan 31, 2008
am enjoying this,BOOOOOOOOOTY shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 5:05am On Feb 01, 2008
Zandra1:

"I never forget to sleep without underwear--except on monthly cursed days--only 3 days thank God! Also sleep with my back to him and thighs slightly parted for easy access! tongue"

@ almondjoy, and I thought I was the only one that sleeps without pan ties or with my back towards my kiss but here u are doing the same thing with your man. That sleeping position works like magic I tell ya. Lots of caressing involved wink wink.

@ poster everything about him makes me kiss but I'll list a few. The way he takes care of me and always makes me the happiest woman on earth. He has a good heart as my mom would say which I know is also very true. His gentility and humility. His physique. I love his pecker and his 'performance' with it is just perfect. The way he does the 'lion share' of the chores (I still help out though), the way he baby's me and calls me when we're apart. We complement each other and I know I mean the world to him. Knowing him has changed my life greatly and I know he's the best.

Oh yes oh!  Sleeping on my left side always.  Na wah for you too ooooooooooooh! cheesy He he he he he he! I ain't mad at you at all!  Tell me about the carressing part again!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Sweet dreams! cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by TheSly: 5:23am On Feb 01, 2008

everything about him makes me kiss but I'll list a few. The way he takes care of me and always makes me the happiest woman on earth. He has a good heart as my mom would say which I know is also very true. His gentility and humility. His physique. I love his pecker and his 'performance' with it is just perfect. The way he does the 'lion share' of the chores (I still help out though), the way he baby's me and calls me when we're apart. We complement each other and I know I mean the world to him. Knowing him has changed my life greatly and I know he's the best.

cheesy grin*see as my head dey swell* cheesy grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Zandra1(f): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2008
@ almondjoy, cheesy cheesy .

@ Sly, U wish cheesy cheesy.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Zandra 1
He can only wish grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cry
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Arielle: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2008
His sexy legs, long and shapely but masculine and very slightly bow Our kids have his legs, thank God!
He is extremely generous, not just to me but to everyone. I like the way he treats his friends - he is loyal and caring.
He makes love to me, so tender and gentle sometimes, it brings tears to my eyes. Other times he just holds me down and gives it to me hard!! LOL!!
He respects and adores me and sings my praises to anyone who cares to listen.
We started out together with very little and together we've made a lovely home. That makes us so much closer.
He is extremely handsome with a sexy walk and looks so hot in jeans.
I'd do anything for him and I know he'll always be there for me.
I married late (35) but I'm glad I waited because I got the best guy in the world.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by saucekid(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
what trips me is her grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by adeboo(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2008
Arielle:

His sexy legs, long and shapely but masculine and very slightly bow Our kids have his legs, thank God!
He is extremely generous, not just to me but to everyone. I like the way he treats his friends - he is loyal and caring.
He makes love to me, so tender and gentle sometimes, it brings tears to my eyes. Other times he just holds me down and gives it to me hard!! LOL!!
He respects and adores me and sings my praises to anyone who cares to listen.
We started out together with very little and together we've made a lovely home. That makes us so much closer.
He is extremely handsome with a sexy walk and looks so hot in jeans.
I'd do anything for him and I know he'll always be there for me.
I married late (35) but I'm glad I waited because I got the best guy in the world.

At least there is hope out there that being on the waiting list will definitely result to something.
Thanks for sharing ur stories girls - i have just reminded God that i am due for some 'TLC'.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2008
I concur cool cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2008
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2008
I got mad at him yesterday for not payin' attention to the fact that I was not feeling "well" and a just loved the way he said to me:

Hon' Just go and lie down okay--I know what you need. angry

I just love his sense of humor.  What could a do but burst out laughing. cheesy

Of course a went and laid down alright! cool

He was right afterall! cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tommyex(m): 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2008
Nutty aunty!!

dnt spoil d kids in us oo,sup?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2008
almondjoy:

I got mad at him yesterday for not payin' attention to the fact that I was not feeling "well" and a just loved the way he said to me:

Hon' Just go and lie down okay--I know what you need. angry

I just love his sense of humor. What could a do but burst out laughing. cheesy

Of course a went and laid down alright! cool

He was right afterall! cheesy
ahhhhhh ur really spoilt grin grin grin I bet ur married
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
still shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Teejay07(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2008
Hi Everyone,

its nice to know that everyone has nice things to say about their different partners (both married and those in relationships). Please keep it up.

As for me, still reviewing the whole situation, it's been years. Well, still thinking,
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
years? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by snazzydawn(f): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2008
I am not yet married but I love the way he holds me close and kisses the top of my head, I love the way he sucks at my lower lip when he kisses me, I love the way he says,"I love you bigtyme", I love the way his tongue feels on my nipples. I miss caressing every contour on his face, he is really handsome and looks killing in anything he wears. Imiss the sound of his voice and the sound of his laughter. He looks cute when he is pissed off, I miss lying on his back and tweaking his nipples with my thumbs. I miss him so much now. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by exng(m): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2008
hmm i think wot trips me most is her eye for success, to acheive!! to be someone for herself. i would not forget in a hurry how lovely she looks when she walks and the air of confidence around her when she does her thing!! a good cook. walks around wt her clothes off, comfortable in the nude.

there r lots n lots of things but above all how r body quivers when she comes, like a volcano erupting
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by takinnuoye: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2008
na wa o! You guys are making me jealous o!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by turvy: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2008
His looks, his physique, his smile, his heart, i can go on and on and on,
Really, i think he's one the greatest there can be.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by takinnuoye: 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2008
exng:

hmm i think wot trips me most is her eye for success, to acheive!! to be someone for herself. i would not forget in a hurry how lovely she looks when she walks and the air of confidence around her when she does her thing!! a good cook. walks around wt her clothes off, comfortable in the nude.
there r lots n lots of things but above all how r body quivers when she comes, like a volcano erupting

its like you are only tripped by her physical properties and what she can do in bed. Nothing else. Anyway, I was just observing.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2008
interesting shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2008
interesting shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2008
Now this is wat a call a good thread! grin

any way 4 me i think its the woeing process
whice has lasted for 4years now. wink

i am an international model
who is hardly in the country
let alone keep a relationship

4 years ago, i meet this nice guy
who i thought would be one of my
''by the way guys'',
but as god would want it this guy has being
waiting 4 me.

i no he is one of NAIJA's big Boys
but i was'nt sure if he wanted me
just to add more to his fame or he really
wants me, and thats why i stayed so long
b4 thinking of settleling down with him.

i hav gotten so many lavishing gifts all to his name
like the two cars i own now(HONDER CITY 2007model and a nice CRV)
or some silly gifts like travling all the way to singerpore
just to get a gift containing only one rist watch made of white stones and diamond
crazy abi? well all this is to his name
(humnmmm! i hope i hav'nt said too much o! undecided )
anyway this is based on no fiction
but u a entitled to ur own opinion. grin

now when you guys talk about trips

to me,its how this my guy has spent so much
time and money on me (well this is not saying that he dose not
cut conners with other ladies when i am out of the country and me too wink )
but is still there and is ready to b with me 4 life

anyway we would b getting married this coming july 5 ,2008 in the carebian Island

now thats tripping!!! grin wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Above - NA WA O r we talkin about d same Caribbean i kno

This yr Prose na wa wa 4 jus one gee o grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by efuah(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2008
Everything abt him kiss. . . details will come later. wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by gentledove(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Poster,

what trips me,

1. His spirituality. he has this endearing way of looking straight into my eyes anytime i am angry or worried and saying 'it is well'. that calms me down and trips me a lot.

2. His manly nature - the way he holds me and reassures me of his love. i just love the way he handles me as if i am a fragile human being smiley

3. His physique - he is just all i want in a man. tall, slim, flat bellied, dark, straight legs, hair all over his chest and legs, big, dreamy eyes, dimpled chin, full lips, sexy smile.

4. His desire for achieving more. he does not give up easily. he is a genius. he is also a reader.

5. He is outgoing. does not smoke or drink alcohol, he is caring to a fault

6. When he scolds me, Jesus! i always think he is my enemy. he has a rod that directs me and a staff that scolds me.

7. His sexuality - he handles me just the right way. he is a man that will take you on a ride and you will scream ' please dont stop' he is just my size.

tel me, why wont i follow such a man to the altar without thinking twice wink cheesy

i am the WORLD's most blessed cool grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Lady2(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
hmmm all this lovey dovey

my own, he trips me to the point where i ask Sango to send lightning to strike him wherever he's standing
I tell Amadioha to make thunders sound in his eardrums.

yeah he trips me to that point. Useless man.

He's my heart
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by efuah(f): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2008
huh? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.