Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,311 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16154 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by dee02(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
@Everyone

I DIDNT KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FREAKY Hot WOMEN ON NAIRALAND, blimey!!

almost everyone loves the PATONGA, kai!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by efuah(f): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2008
It's neva a crime to praise one's husband. . . give praises to whom it is due! tongue
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by BTT(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
My babe is very brilliant.

I like the way she'd scream and rave about an issue when I hold a contrary opinion and she'd end up doing my bidding.

I like her boldness and confidence. Besides, she is a fighter, complimenting my usually seemingly silent nature.

I'm crazy about my babe bcs I kno what i'm worth to her. She treats me right too, and gives me 247 monitoring against likely 'competitors'. She doesn’t take chances and I think I like that bcs it has made me faithful for the 5 years of the relationship

She is so caring, cooks great dishes for my voracious appetite and was a wonderful financial help back in school. Today, five years since we started dating, I can’t wait to change her surname.

My Babe is a Great Girl.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by gentledove(f): 6:54pm On Mar 26, 2008
~Lady~:

hmmm all this lovey dovey

my own, he trips me to the point where i ask Sango to send lightning to strike him wherever he's standing
I tell Amadioha to make thunders sound in his eardrums.

yeah he trips me to that point. Useless man.

He's my heart

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ayomifull(f): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2008
His sense of humour, his masculine look and baby face, looks 6 years younger than his age. Modern day man who doesnt make me feel like i have an 'African husband' but a friend.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by delegiwa(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2008
What trips me or what triped me?

Nothing really except that I'm still at a loss as to what really happened on that night that she finally agreed.  Either she was on drugs or she's be pretending all along because I couldn 't stand up in the morning until my system was fillied with (enough) fluids.

And it gets better each day now that we are married.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Lady2(f): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ gentledove

what part don't u understand?

he trips me to point where I curse him out, but he's my heart anyway. Everyone keeps talking about the lovey dovey stuff (and freaky stuff *cough* almondjoy, lol), I decided to highlight a different part.

But anyway, after he pisses me off and I raid fire and brimstone on his head, I look at him and he's there just grinning, then I realise he's doing it intentionally. I fall for it all the time. Makes me want him even more.

But ok the lovey dovey stuff: his kisses are superb. I always bend one leg at the knee. I love how he's gentle with me, especially when my accident happened (that's what brought us close together, it's like a fairy tale, to me at least).

I love that he doesn't let me get away with things when am being silly, but he still does anything and everything for me. He will literally go to the end of the world for me.

I also like how he is with my family. He respects my mother and siblings. He's also taken on the role of big brother to them.

He is soooo kind, and patient, and humble, he tolerates the sillyness I dish out. He respects my mind and yes even my body, he doesn't dwell on old quarrels, he has a true forgiving heart, he isn't quck to be angry, and he's honest with me even when I don't want to know the truth.

I nicknamed him love after the Bible verse 1Coringhtians 13: 4-7

Gosh is this what they call love? I wonder.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2008
~Lady~:

@ gentledove

what part don't u understand?

he trips me to point where I curse him out, but he's my heart anyway. Everyone keeps talking about the lovey dovey stuff (and freaky stuff *cough* almondjoy, lol), I decided to highlight a different part.

But anyway, after he pisses me off and I raid fire and brimstone on his head, I look at him and he's there just grinning, then I realise he's doing it intentionally. I fall for it all the time. Makes me want him even more.

But ok the lovey dovey stuff: his kisses are superb. I always bend one leg at the knee. I love how he's gentle with me, especially when my accident happened (that's what brought us close together, it's like a fairy tale, to me at least).

I love that he doesn't let me get away with things when am being silly, but he still does anything and everything for me. He will literally go to the end of the world for me.

I also like how he is with my family. He respects my mother and siblings. He's also taken on the role of big brother to them.

He is soooo kind, and patient, and humble, he tolerates the sillyness I dish out. He respects my mind and yes even my body, he doesn't dwell on old quarrels, he has a true forgiving heart, he isn't quck to be angry, and he's honest with me even when I don't want to know the truth.

I nicknamed him love after the Bible verse 1Coringhtians 13: 4-7

Gosh is this what they call love? I wonder.
awww smiley
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by dvonne(f): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2008
the way he looks at me when he wants me , like a lion eyeing his prey
grin grin grin
ok lets be serious
the way he smiles
the way he holds my hand in public makes me feel protected
also he is a fine bobo
he is generous and so indulges me,
knowing that i cannot provide a better Dad for my children
and Husband for myself
he is as good as it gets for him
no be every day woman dey jam bettter man
So me am "cannot go" aka mario
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
awww, nice and intense stories.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ima1(f): 12:56am On Mar 27, 2008
Well anyway i just got married 2 months ago. I Love my hubby so much and everything about him trips me, but what trips me the most is the way he
- apologizes when he is wrong (not many nigeria guys apologize when they are wrong)
- plans for our future
- smiles when he comes home from work and i open the door to let him in
- reminds me that i never said I Love you, (I don't say it when i am pissed off at him)
- eats up every meal i cook, and tells me i love your cooking
- when he wears a tight shirt with his muscles bulging out
- helps me in the kitchen, and after i cook, he wouldn't allow me to do the dishes (he does it himself) saying you should rest
- kisses me
- Calls me from work to see how i am doing at home, work
- comes home from work early and cooks for me (which is sexy, i love a man who can cook, though all he knows how to cook is pasta)

thats why I Love him alot
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2008
Everything about him trips me, both his good and bad

His seriousness, the way he handles situation like a real man, always blunt with people

Very open –minded but arrogant to anyone that crosses his path (which I don’t mind)

Smart and intelligent - can debate on any issues , no matter how difficult the topics are

His appearance - Dark, slim but built, his hairy legs, does strong arms of his, his dark full black soft lips, very smooth skin, it's very rare to see a spot on him, love his dreads but he shaved it off because of my parent cry cry, those tiny eyes of his

The way he teases me when i want something, those strong hands of him massaging me, i love the way he kisses my strawberry lips, how he holds and hugs me especially when am mad at him, the way he looks into my eyes and telling me how much he loves me, the way he paints my toes.

Never allow his ego to take over him by saying “Am Sorry” but at the same time, realizing that whatever he did shouldn’t be repeated again

He knows when am happy, sad, depress without having to tell him.

I love when he feeds me cheesy cheesy or take things out of mouth

Those sweet poems he writes for me

Oh my the, way we dance very close to each other in the club

He completes me, My love 4 ever, never a dull moment when we were together.

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by lailai2(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2008
lots of fantasies
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by ahwuyen(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2008
what i enjoyed most is the way she cares for me
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2008
Zooooooooooms inehn?
wetin una dey talk about sef?
@TrOE
u say, ?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2008
mikkyphp:

Zooooooooooms inehn?
@TrOE
u say, ?

buahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
try reading it again wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2008
@EFOSA VAL
u say, ?
zooooom out
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nellyf: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2008
What trips me abt him is that when I'm late from work he cooks the dinner, in the morning he helps me polish my shoe when I'm late. He helps me lossen my hair. Most of all his HONESTLY, SINCERITY . The best of them the guy is so OPen. Infact he's everything to me. Love you my HenryPriest.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 11:10am On Mar 27, 2008
@NELLF f
you are advertising your man eh? please dont make me jealous. and wdf is HONESTLY,SINCERITY?
ZOOMS PAST
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Frankies(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2008
1921 Forums / Sexuality / Re: Slapping The Opposite Sex on: February 13, 2008, 02:59 AM
I did! He hit me first and I slapped him right back in less than a split second. No regrets at all. It sure felt gooooooooooood. That was the last time he ever tried such rubbish! It would have ended in a shoot out. He discovered I could pack a punch as good as his too! Both of us had black eyes to show the world how in love we were.

Turn the other cheek ko!

1923 Forums / Romance / Re: Girl Can You Toast A Guy, on: February 13, 2008, 02:44 AM
I usually prefer to do the chasing now in my life. In ma teens and early 20's I liked to be chased. Now I find it very boring that a guy should chase me--with their mumuscious moves. Kai!

I am way past that phase. I do the chasing since I hit 25!

Gosh! We have a lot of local country peeps on this Nairaland I swear! Villagers! Hmmm!

In this day and age of man to women ratio of 1:50? Make una siddon for thia dey wait for who to chase una. You can wear all the mini and midi skirts dey parade for nairaland--ain't gonnnna happen if you do not move your blooming tail!

You damn right I am gonnna be doing the chasing--he does not have to respect me. I just need him to co-operate jest a lirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrle!

Stop deceiving yourself old woman. You have always been confused in this land and will always be.

@ all

Ignore this fool now and always
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Frankies(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2008
The above quote is from alomondjoy kiss kiss

Forever confused woman
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2008
yeah,i think i got more to say! cheesy

i love his ability to tell me any thing,
                                                                 and i mean anything!!!
                                                                 well this is also credit to me 4 making
                                                                  him come out off his shell,and now
                                                                  i think he is really out.infact so out.why[b]?[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guy tells me about his games wink ( if u no wat dat means)
                                                                  like i said b4,when i am out of the country on business
                                                                  he, like most men had to find an alternative means
                                                                  to keep his johnny busy grin. which means dating other women
                                                                  well wat do u expect from a guy thats well placed in his career undecided
                                                                  has so much money to move any lady out of her mind grin
                                                                  is the first son of a well connected family in NIGERIA
                                                                  and a droup dead hansome guy to the bone kiss kiss kiss grin
                                                                              oh yes he really is grin

so he most of the time has to b with this lady or that lady
                                                                   sad u think? but come-on we hav found a way around it.
                                                                   now we talk about it and i think its getting better.
                                                                   i no he use to hav alot of ladies on him,but now they are few.how?

silly this may sound but it working 4 us.
                                                                   i got him to pick the once he liked very much which he did
                                                                   and i got him to introduce them to me grin grin
                                                                   it was very hard but he did eventually
                                                                   and i meet 2 of them at first then 1 was added
                                                                   to replace another who got married along the line. undecided

its not been easy but well wat do i do undecided
                                                                   now i can say that things are falling into shape
                                                                   i hope that by this july when we get married that  
                                                                   he will b with just one of them and as time gose on only me.
                                                                   well if not i might just live the "play boy" life with him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well thats the extent i am willing to make him happy
                                                                   cos he has done more than that 4 me over 4years now grin

Now thats tripping!!! wink wink wink
                                                                                                 is'nt it?
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by funlad(f): 11:59am On Mar 27, 2008
@almondjoy
madam, u spoil small oo lol
but i love ur spirit and ur sincerity
cheers
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
hehehehehehehe grin grin
i give it up to u the supper girl
almondjoy

she is one of the gurus of Nairaland
keep it up dear wink
am loving it all the way grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Frankies(m): 12:07pm On Mar 27, 2008
EFOSA VAL:

yeah,i think i got more to say! cheesy

i love his ability to tell me any thing,
                                                                 and i mean anything!!!
                                                                 well this is also credit to me 4 making
                                                                  him come out off his shell,and now
                                                                  i think he is really out.infact so out.why[b]?[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

my guy tells me about his games wink ( if u no what that means)
                                                                  like i said before,when i am out of the country on business
                                                                  he, like most men had to find an alternative means
                                                                  to keep his johnny busy grin. which means dating other women
                                                                  well what do u expect from a guy thats well placed in his career undecided
                                                                  has so much money to move any lady out of her mind grin
                                                                  is the first son of a well connected family in NIGERIA
                                                                  and a droup dead hansome guy to the bone kiss kiss kiss grin
                                                                              oh yes he really is grin

so he most of the time has to b with this lady or that lady
                                                                   sad u think? but come-on we hav found a way around it.
                                                                   now we talk about it and i think its getting better.
                                                                   i no he use to hav alot of ladies on him,but now they are few.how?

silly this may sound but it working 4 us.
                                                                   i got him to pick the once he liked very much which he did
                                                                   and i got him to introduce them to me grin grin
                                                                   it was very hard but he did eventually
                                                                   and i meet 2 of them at first then 1 was added
                                                                   to replace another who got married along the line. undecided

its not been easy but well what do i do undecided
                                                                   now i can say that things are falling into shape
                                                                   i hope that by this july when we get married that  
                                                                   he will b with just one of them and as time gose on only me.
                                                                   well if not i might just live the "play boy" life with him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well thats the extent i am willing to make him happy
                                                                   because he has done more than that 4 me over 4years now grin

Now thats tripping!!! wink wink wink
                                                                                                 is'nt it?

Very sorry for you girl  cry embarassed embarassed

I dont think you know what you are doing. For how long will you live with that in  your life? Marrying someone who believes he is doing you a favour.

I want to conclude you are not marrying him out of love but for all the stupid things you listed.

For your information, when you become ''after-three'' (give birth to three kids) You will be worn out and changed .Maybe by then he will drive you out of his bedroom to the boys quaters to give room for one of those '' keeping his johnson  busy''  according to you.

Beware and get a brain
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by julietta: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
@9star, Ure a real paparazzi. Kai, How many long tin u get? pla take it easy oo.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2008
Frankies:

Very sorry for you girl cry embarassed embarassed

I don't think you know what you are doing. For how long will you live with that in your life? Marrying someone who believes he is doing you a favour.

I want to conclude you are not marrying him out of love but for all the stupid things you listed.

For your information, when you become ''after-three'' (give birth to three kids) You will be worn out and changed .Maybe by then he will drive you out of his bedroom to the boys quaters to give room for one of those '' keeping his johnson busy'' according to you.

Beware and get a brain

heeheeheeheeehee grin
its oboviouse u didn't read my
first post grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin b4
commenting on my last post undecided

well i 4give u frankies 4 running that ur dirty mouth
on my post.i think u need to limit ur stupidness
to ur laptop or pc so that people
would not no how senceless u r undecided realy

point of correction again. my husband to b grin
is one of the few guys on earth today who
knows their weekness and is willing to go about
it in a civilized way undecided yeah!

geuss wat to tell u how well we are into this thing
his girls had to go through medical examinations
which i superviced and also, under no circumstance
would my husband have sink to sink sex with them
infact i import the condoms he uses undecided so no excuse at all

now wat do u think about that undecided
really i think its better than him paying a hooker
or sleeping around undecided really any one in
my guys shoes with so much money him will be prone
to such a life style coulpled with the fact that he is
not into heavy drinking at all and does n't smoke

u see its only if i want to lie to my self
that i would think that i am the only one
in his life and then kill my self over the thought of
''wat is he doing now o! who is he with?
where did he go etc,,,,,,,,,'' knowing that my job
takes me far away form him undecided
if a lady can hold her self i no u no
that its not the same case with guys
its in their nature so u either love them
that way or live live a man that would always lie to u

u said something about him doing you a favour by
marring me grin grin grin grin grin humm! well so i thougth too
but anyway it took me 4 year to figure that out tongue
i wish u know who my dear guy is and let him tell u his
own side of the story grin grin grin then and only then will u no.

well thats all i will say for now.
if ladies like me who find them selves
with guys like this do not find a way
around it,they would just age fast
or even die with worries while
their men live on becoming suger dadies grin grin grin grin

its really hard sometimes i must say
but well wat do u do when love is in it
i mean just think of it ,this is someone
that can be with any woman from any part
of the world but keeps coming back to
me after about 7 breakups i hav given him grin grin grin grin
so-far in our 4 years relationship.

yeah that is tripping abi? grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
mikkyphp:

Zooooooooooms inehn?
@TrOE
u say, ?
Wetin na tongue, or you don't believe my guy actually does that for me. Well you don't have to believe me oh.

It’s the truth and my bestfriend on Nl can testify to all, but why cook up lies to both nameless and faceless people on Nland
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
omo eko is in love. :how beautiful
reloaded,where are you sef
have you joined the convent this one we never hear your own
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2008
tRoOE:

Wetin na tongue, or you don't believe my guy actually does that for me. Well you don't have to believe me oh.

It’s the truth and my bestfriend on Nl can testify to all, but why cook up lies to both nameless and faceless people on Nland

yea, i think its point less too
                                   but well as the saying gose
                                ''u will never no how small ur father's
                                      palour is untill u go to ur friend's
                                   father's backyard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well if they dont belive
                                  its becouse their immagination is
                                 so limited to their world that they just
                                  cant think of it if its not happening to them

as 4 me, i care so little about such
                                    in-as-much-as it dosen't change
                                       any thing about me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

well i leave those douting Thomas
                                   to chup their humble pie undecided grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by muppet: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
9star abeg na u biko cheesy cheesy cheesy
haba only u wit all this sisters,hmm i bow 4 u oo grin grin
anyway no 4get 2 use **A COVER** WHILE AT IT WIT EACH OF THEM wink wink wink
AS 4 ME WOT TRIPS ME IN MY DEARIE CJ are:
1)his extremely hansome,im certain dat he can coveniently compete wit likes of Denzel Washinton, Will smith,
2)his has a cute body(broad shoulders, )that i can comfortably wrap myself in2(since im a cutie lepa) cheesy
3)he is damn 2 intelligent (though sometimes i dont like this cuz i find it really hard 2 play smart on his intelligence,i cant even lie to hom cos he'l definately get me)
4)HE IS UNDOUBTABLY GOOD AT *IT* grin winkim sure im gud 2 infact its vice versa grin grin grin
5)he's always there 4 me FINANCIALLY,Morally,Spiritually,
INFACT HE'S MY EVERYTHING cheesy cheesy ARENT I SO LUCKY
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by tRoOE(f): 6:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
@osis

hehe you are making me blush tongue

@EFOSA VAL

Girl you are so right with this qoute, ''u will never no how small your father's
palour is untill u go to your friend's
father's backyard
"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / More Memes As Sex Dolls Trend / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.