Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? (16156 Views)

Guys Only; What Trips You More In A Lady? / What Trips You The Most About Your Wifey? / What Trips U Guys More In A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by gwinnett2: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
what trips me most in my wife of 3yrs now. yeah, whenever i look at her and see how much she loves and care about me. whenever she tries to make me stay around her if i ve to go hanging out.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by minute(f): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2008
He has an amazing laughter and spirit.

Nothing as thrilling as those two.

I think im in love.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by waleab: 1:55am On Mar 28, 2008
so why all the feminazi wey dey here never answer this efosa girl since. all the polygamy police where una dey biko

this our sister they allow squaters for her relationship. shooooooooooooooo

EFOSA VAL:

heeheeheeheeehee grin
its oboviouse u didn't read my
first post grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin before
commenting on my last post undecided

well i 4give u frankies 4 running that your dirty mouth
on my post.i think u need to limit your stupidness
to your laptop or pc so that people
would not no how senceless you're undecided realy

point of correction again. my husband to b grin
is one of the few guys on earth today who
knows their weekness and is willing to go about
it in a civilized way undecided yeah
! civilized ke!!! for this jet age. oghene biko

geuss what to tell u how well we are into this thing
his girls had to go through medical examinations
which i superviced and also, under no circumstance
would my husband have sink to sink sex with them
infact i import the condoms he uses
undecided so no excuse at all orishi orishi[/i]

now what do u think about that undecided
really i think its better than him paying a hooker
or sleeping around undecided really any one in
my guys shoes with so much money him will be prone
to such a life style coulpled with the fact that he is
not into heavy drinking at all and does n't smoke

u see its only if i want to lie to my self
that i would think that i am the only one
in his life and then kill my self over the thought of
''what is he doing now o! who is he with?
where did he go etc,,,,,,,,,'' knowing that my job
takes me far away form him undecided
if a lady can hold her self i no u no
that its not the same case with guys
its in their nature so u either love them
that way or live live a man that would always lie to u

u said something about him doing you a favour by
marring me grin grin grin grin grin humm! well so i thougth too
but anyway it took me 4 year to figure that out tongue
i wish u know who my dear guy is and let him tell u his
own side of the story grin grin grin then and only then will u no.

well thats all i will say for now.
if ladies like me who find them selves
with guys like this do not find a way
around it,they would just age fast
or even die with worries while
their men live on becoming suger dadies grin grin grin grin

its really hard sometimes i must say
but well what do u do when love is in it
i mean just think of it ,this is someone
that can be with any woman from any part
of the world but keeps coming back to
me after about 7 breakups i hav given him grin grin grin grin
so-far in our 4 years relationship.
yeah that is tripping abi? grin

[i]today i wish i was a woli or could look into the crystal balls i can see tears and lonely nights of regrets.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by okoomoge2(m): 8:43am On Mar 28, 2008
My baby!

smartness!
high IQ.
High Libido.
Boldness.
finger licking dishes.
her forgiving spirit.

I dey trip for badly.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by nana(f): 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2008
Hmm. . .Everything about him trips me. . .
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by trendy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2008
His cash grin just kidding lipsrsealed
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by omowon: 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2008
1)He is a very sincere person just to a fault.

2)He is the most selfless person i have set my eyes on
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2008
thanks       thanks grin grin

well i still hav more to say about my guy
                      he is abit of a shy guy
                         and that really turns me on
                            so most times when we go out
                               he lets me b incharge kiss sweet abi?

he would rather say nothing and let his
                          pocket or his bank acount do all
                        the talking ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yeah thats a real man grin

he doesn't wait 4 me to ask him 4 this or that
                         despite the fact that he knows i work and
                         i can take care of my self.,,,,,,,,,,,,,ladies
                       u no what i am talking about na!!! wink
                     the truth is that there is no amount of money
                   that is enough for a woman at any level grin grin
                     be u a regular chick or a mega big bebe grin grin
                   so its always nice when those extra naira or dolars
                  come your way just in time grin its even better when u
                     don't  hav to ask all the time grin grin
                  well that is my guy for you
                     and that too is tripping!!! grin

watch out 4 more posting pips because my guy is too much wink

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2008
All of una just dey lie lie.
let him come home without money one day and y'all will be screaming how less of a Man he is
Bloody Hypocrites!!!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2008
@mikkyphp
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,interesting!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Builder: 9:52am On Mar 29, 2008
Hmmmmm. ma kindda man undecided

Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2008
There is this "cleft chin" he has that just wants to make me pour some icecream inside and scoop it out with ma tongue. It is even deeper than that of John Travolta's. As his face got fatter, the cleft got deeper. Boy I just love guy with clept chin. 

What a sexy trait! kiss
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by cutensexxy(f): 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2008
what trips me about my guy is that hes rugged but sweet, aggressive but loving, and his eyes, looking into his eyes is very hypnotic makes me do just about anything for him, lol grin hes a true winner smooth sailing for us cool
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by lucyc(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2008
his a ladies man grin grin
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2008
every moment of everyday I spend with her makes me want more,
Dont get moi wrong people cool,wat dat means is dat i just cant stop lovin her.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by sweetonyx(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2008
I like it wen she calls me DADDY
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by idiot(m): 1:56am On Mar 31, 2008
I love the way his lips feel when he kisses me or that surprised sound when I sneak up and hug him from behind.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by TheSly: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2008

I love the way his lips feel when he kisses me or that surprised sound when I sneak up and hug him from behind.
Ur UserID is very nice! wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by helenagirl(f): 6:29am On Mar 31, 2008
Hey guys, just new here.
Definetly wiil be his lips. I love a man with a good lips and he must know how to use it. wink
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by babe1(f): 6:35am On Mar 31, 2008
Oh boy, Oh boy. Where do i begin. First, his intelligence, he is handsome 6feet 4inches tall. Oh MY! His beautiful smile. I sometimes wanna eat him when he sleeps because he looks so so yummy. Now the main dish, The way he gives it to me. I can't go into details but i know i married the right guy for me. Most importantly, i saved the best for last. He LOVES me unconditionally. HALLELUJAH! Amen to that.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by nennygal(f): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2008
What trips me about my hubby is that he cares a lot about me, treats me like baby and also gives it to me real good.
also when he sleeps i feel like[color=Black] eating
him, cos he looks so sweet and tender. smiley[/color]
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by honeyjoy(f): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2008
what trips me abt my guy is the way he mke love to cos his hot,very hot u one try
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by mikkyphp(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2008
@honeyjoy
your first ever post and all that fascinates you about your guy is how he makes love to you!!!! shocked grin lipsrsealed
How shallow!
You need to re-evaluate your relationship with him.
What happens if he becomes a born again xtian and refusess sex beefore marriage? will u stop being with your guy because he refuses to have sex with you untill he ties the knot? Think girl Think!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by malaika(f): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2008
::
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2008
He has never learned to sleep on his on side of the bed. . . .always looking for something to grab! cheesy
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Pennywise(m): 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2008
almondjoy:

He has never learned to sleep on his on side of the bed. . . .always looking for something to grab! cheesy

Almondjoy, is it not the same dude that has been trying to charm the girls in the lovers section. Please come down to earth ma dear.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Pennywise(m): 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
Yeah. You guessed right. Pennywise is envious.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by divanaija1: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2008
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2008
Pennywise:

Almondjoy, is it not the same dude that has been trying to charm the girls in the lovers section. Please come down to earth ma dear.

Pennywise:

Yeah. You guessed right. Pennywise is envious.

Don't be envious my dear. . . .it is a gift!  He can roam around all he wants. . . . he knows where "mama" is always! grin

Just like coke says. . . . . the real thing! cool No faking!
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by Pennywise(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2008
almondjoy:

He can roam around all he wants. . . .

I have to say not every babe appreciates man's true nature like you do. Mr Almondjoy is one lucky dude.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by emiemi(f): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2008
My hubby, I call him deed and he's the most handsome guy in naija wink. His sense of humour is extreme, always making me smile even when we are supposed to be having some lil' squabbles. His large heart is also something I really appreciate in him. He's also very smart and u know that is tickler for me.
Re: What Trips You The Most About Your Hubby? by almondjoy(f): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2008
Pennywise:

I have to say not every babe appreciates man's true nature like you do. Mr Almondjoy is one lucky dude.

Because they do not understand the things that are important in a relationship or marriage.  I think he is lucky too and he knows it. cheesy I think I am lucky too!

Wish us luck and all the favors from above! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / 4 S£x Positions That WILL Make Her ¢um / Unclad Yoga: Woman, 30, Who Teaches Classes In The Nude 18+(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.